Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Birthday Bash!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66
@AnimeFan00

You're not going to be skipped! I've run a little behind on this thread because of moving, and I'm also on vacation this week. When I get home (maybe Monday) I'm going to catch up on all the ones I missed. So no worries, you'll get your gifts!
@AnimeFan00

You're not going to be skipped! I've run a little behind on this thread because of moving, and I'm also on vacation this week. When I get home (maybe Monday) I'm going to catch up on all the ones I missed. So no worries, you'll get your gifts!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Hi, I'm still pretty new and this sounds like a fun idea! Birthday: Jan 5 Gift Option: #3 Pinglist: Not just yet! Wishlist: In this girl's bio [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63582097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/635821/63582097.png[/img][/url]
Hi, I'm still pretty new and this sounds like a fun idea!

Birthday: Jan 5
Gift Option: #3
Pinglist: Not just yet!
Wishlist: In this girl's bio
63582097.png
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
It's Party Time!
Hi everybody! Has it really been a almost a month since I last posted birthdays here? My apologies for that; It's been a very very busy September for me, because I was in the process of moving and my vacation was last week. I missed almost all of this month's birthdays, but I'm hoping that, even though it's late, you guys who were skipped will still enjoy the gifts.

So without further ado, the missed birthdays:
Sept. 1, @Lotron; Sept. 3, @Karacal; Sept. 5, @ChefGucci; Sept. 7, @philocay; Sept. 11, @nekoace14 and @Eelz; Sept. 14, @amoebawasp; Sept. 19, @TheRedPaladin; Sept. 22, @AnimeFan00; Sept. 23, @LynxSideris; Sept. 24, @GoldenRidge; and today, Sept. 28, @ConfusedReality!

Wishlists:
Lotron | Karacal | ChefGucci | philocay | Eelz | TheRedPaladin | AnimeFan00
GoldenRidge
"Happy birthdays!" "Congrats." "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS"
"Enjoy the gifts!" "I hope it was great!" "Happy birthday to you guys!"

Regarding the people whose birthdays were mentioned: Your gifts will be sent tomorrow, as there are so many of you and it has gotten late on me where I live. Let me again offer my apologies for the lateness of this post!
It's Party Time!
Hi everybody! Has it really been a almost a month since I last posted birthdays here? My apologies for that; It's been a very very busy September for me, because I was in the process of moving and my vacation was last week. I missed almost all of this month's birthdays, but I'm hoping that, even though it's late, you guys who were skipped will still enjoy the gifts.

So without further ado, the missed birthdays:
Sept. 1, @Lotron; Sept. 3, @Karacal; Sept. 5, @ChefGucci; Sept. 7, @philocay; Sept. 11, @nekoace14 and @Eelz; Sept. 14, @amoebawasp; Sept. 19, @TheRedPaladin; Sept. 22, @AnimeFan00; Sept. 23, @LynxSideris; Sept. 24, @GoldenRidge; and today, Sept. 28, @ConfusedReality!

Wishlists:
Lotron | Karacal | ChefGucci | philocay | Eelz | TheRedPaladin | AnimeFan00
GoldenRidge
"Happy birthdays!" "Congrats." "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS"
"Enjoy the gifts!" "I hope it was great!" "Happy birthday to you guys!"

Regarding the people whose birthdays were mentioned: Your gifts will be sent tomorrow, as there are so many of you and it has gotten late on me where I live. Let me again offer my apologies for the lateness of this post!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Happy birthday all! :D
Happy birthday all! :D
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Thank you so much! And no worries at all, everyone needs a break at some point!! ^^
Thank you so much! And no worries at all, everyone needs a break at some point!! ^^
NIFijRd.png0vc08OX.png
Birthday: August 20th
Gift Option: #4 (Familiars and Apparel equally!)
Pinglist: Yes
Wishlist: None Right now!
Birthday: August 20th
Gift Option: #4 (Familiars and Apparel equally!)
Pinglist: Yes
Wishlist: None Right now!
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
@Franchesca

You've been added!
@Franchesca

You've been added!
happy birthday all!! <33
happy birthday all!! <33
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
thank you for the birthday wishes!

thank you for the birthday wishes!

Birthday: Month:September/day:30th Gift Option: 1/2/[b]3[/b]/4 Pinglist: [b]Yes[/b]/No Wishlist: Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64097043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640971/64097043_350.png[/img][/url]
Birthday: Month:September/day:30th
Gift Option: 1/2/3/4
Pinglist: Yes/No
Wishlist: Link:

64097043_350.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66