Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Nature Sprite Raffle - Prizes p. 171
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 170 171
If you could visit Sornieth, would you do it? There are usually two camps. The people that are like "heck yea, dragons" and the other camp is like "did y'all see jurassic park??" I mean meeting your dragons would be fun, right? Or maybe not. Haha

tbh I'd be very very scared and lonely. like I'd know who to turn to help to within my clan but still. Also being a human in Sornieth would suck... like a lot. We've got no wings and no powers and certainly little knoledge on Sorieth so the best case senario would be that we could somehow be taugh magic but probs not.
Like I wish I was a dragon in Sorieth sure but human there? Not so much al least not without major magical powers

Bonus Entry: It's Friday, so you can have two free tickets because you survived the week.
Whoooooooot! thanks ^^
If you could visit Sornieth, would you do it? There are usually two camps. The people that are like "heck yea, dragons" and the other camp is like "did y'all see jurassic park??" I mean meeting your dragons would be fun, right? Or maybe not. Haha

tbh I'd be very very scared and lonely. like I'd know who to turn to help to within my clan but still. Also being a human in Sornieth would suck... like a lot. We've got no wings and no powers and certainly little knoledge on Sorieth so the best case senario would be that we could somehow be taugh magic but probs not.
Like I wish I was a dragon in Sorieth sure but human there? Not so much al least not without major magical powers

Bonus Entry: It's Friday, so you can have two free tickets because you survived the week.
Whoooooooot! thanks ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

If I could be understood or become a a dragon or, ya know, be able to not be killed on the meanwhile, then yes, I would love to visit! Otherwise tho uuuhh I'll pass. Life > pretty dergs
If I could be understood or become a a dragon or, ya know, be able to not be killed on the meanwhile, then yes, I would love to visit! Otherwise tho uuuhh I'll pass. Life > pretty dergs
Yess!! I would 100% want to meet my dragons like holy heckies I would give them hugs
Hec thank you!!
Yess!! I would 100% want to meet my dragons like holy heckies I would give them hugs
Hec thank you!!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
[quote][i]If you could visit Sornieth, would you do it? There are usually two camps. The people that are like "heck yea, dragons" and the other camp is like "did y'all see jurassic park??" I mean meeting your dragons would be fun, right? Or maybe not. Haha.[/i] [b]Bonus Entry:[/b] It's Friday, so you can have two free tickets because you survived the week.[/quote] at this point? yeah man sure. less because "yeehaw flight rising world" and more because "bro i am so tired i just want to live in a cave in the woods" and that would be more """realistic""" in sorenith, so to speak. plus, even if i can't how-to-train-my-dragon my way out of stuff, like. the worst scenario is i get crushed immediately and then get reincarnated as a dragon so it's a win-win.
Quote:
If you could visit Sornieth, would you do it? There are usually two camps. The people that are like "heck yea, dragons" and the other camp is like "did y'all see jurassic park??" I mean meeting your dragons would be fun, right? Or maybe not. Haha.

at this point? yeah man sure. less because "yeehaw flight rising world" and more because "bro i am so tired i just want to live in a cave in the woods" and that would be more """realistic""" in sorenith, so to speak. plus, even if i can't how-to-train-my-dragon my way out of stuff, like. the worst scenario is i get crushed immediately and then get reincarnated as a dragon so it's a win-win.
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
yeah!! I wanna meet my babies and I'm intrigued on seeing how humans would look in-game.

bonus: thanks for the free tickets :3
yeah!! I wanna meet my babies and I'm intrigued on seeing how humans would look in-game.

bonus: thanks for the free tickets :3
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
It's day 6 already? [emoji=gaoler confused size=2] I'd totaly visit. And about that whole "jurassic park" thing: first, dragons are an intelligent race, second - there are plenty of humanoids already in Sornieth, like harpies, merfolk, centaurs, fawns... The only issue would probably be to get constantly mistaken for one of those and getting the "what happened to your tail/wings/hooves" question.
It's day 6 already?

I'd totaly visit. And about that whole "jurassic park" thing: first, dragons are an intelligent race, second - there are plenty of humanoids already in Sornieth, like harpies, merfolk, centaurs, fawns... The only issue would probably be to get constantly mistaken for one of those and getting the "what happened to your tail/wings/hooves" question.
Hum.... I think I would, and I'm actually dubious as where I wanna fall at. If I fall at the Arcanist's domain, they may be super curious about humans and protect me to know more.... But on the other hand I'd certainly be studied for life. On the other hand, I can not be sure of my safety on other territories.... I would just not want to land on the plague or light domain, that's for sure. Also, dragons may be cool with humans, since beastman are the problem just because they try to take over the world anyway.
Hum.... I think I would, and I'm actually dubious as where I wanna fall at. If I fall at the Arcanist's domain, they may be super curious about humans and protect me to know more.... But on the other hand I'd certainly be studied for life. On the other hand, I can not be sure of my safety on other territories.... I would just not want to land on the plague or light domain, that's for sure. Also, dragons may be cool with humans, since beastman are the problem just because they try to take over the world anyway.
fExggdN.png
Okay I’m a language nerd so learning the language would be so! fun!!! But unless I became a familiar or something I would probably not survive haha. Aside from dragons I would highkey want to visit miths, because like. FLUFFY MITH.
Bonus Entry: Thank you !! <3
Okay I’m a language nerd so learning the language would be so! fun!!! But unless I became a familiar or something I would probably not survive haha. Aside from dragons I would highkey want to visit miths, because like. FLUFFY MITH.
Bonus Entry: Thank you !! <3
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
@aurallene Sorry if I pinged you in the wrong moment, I just wanted to say, that you already saw plenty of "humans" in Sornieth. Just take whatever humanoid race there are and imagine they have feet instead of hooves-tail-claws
@aurallene Sorry if I pinged you in the wrong moment, I just wanted to say, that you already saw plenty of "humans" in Sornieth. Just take whatever humanoid race there are and imagine they have feet instead of hooves-tail-claws
Aw I would love to meet my dragons! They're so special to me and it'd be so cool to interact with them. Plus, I think Sorneith would be really beautiful!
Obviously, this is assuming we are able to communicate and they wouldn't see me as food.. were that the case, I'd have to pass.
Aw I would love to meet my dragons! They're so special to me and it'd be so cool to interact with them. Plus, I think Sorneith would be really beautiful!
Obviously, this is assuming we are able to communicate and they wouldn't see me as food.. were that the case, I'd have to pass.
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 170 171