Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia[/quote] [s]Hi there, I noticed that my name is misspelled on some of my entries. The misspelling is "Sylvandr", and the correct spelling should be "Sylvandyr".[/s] It's been fixed! Thank you!
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:

Hi there, I noticed that my name is misspelled on some of my entries. The misspelling is "Sylvandr", and the correct spelling should be "Sylvandyr". It's been fixed!

Thank you!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Idyll

sending one lv7 derg thru 1t PA
@Idyll

sending one lv7 derg thru 1t PA
@Sylvandyr noticed your post--that was me, sorry! I fixed them.
@Sylvandyr noticed your post--that was me, sorry! I fixed them.
Sending some lvl 5s through PA.
What a prize line-up! I hope the push goes well!
Sending some lvl 5s through PA.
What a prize line-up! I hope the push goes well!
IF HubOOF Hub
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if I'm being a nuisance, but I'm fairly new and haven't participated in a dominance raffle before. I don't want to mess something up, so could someone explain to me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

I have a level 8 dragon ready, to clarify.
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if I'm being a nuisance, but I'm fairly new and haven't participated in a dominance raffle before. I don't want to mess something up, so could someone explain to me what to do?

Thank you in advance.

I have a level 8 dragon ready, to clarify.
Just wanted to say the raffle spreadsheet is beautifully done! Easy to read, pleasing color scheme, all the relevant info is well presented and I LOVE that the day's badge is listed there, maybe this time I'll actually remember to collect them each day.
Nice work!
Just wanted to say the raffle spreadsheet is beautifully done! Easy to read, pleasing color scheme, all the relevant info is well presented and I LOVE that the day's badge is listed there, maybe this time I'll actually remember to collect them each day.
Nice work!
@Idyll Thank you so much :)
@Idyll Thank you so much :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Edelgard

sending 3 level 8 dragons by 1t PA!
@Edelgard

sending 3 level 8 dragons by 1t PA!
@Edelgard
5 level 10 dragons through PAs on the way
@Edelgard
5 level 10 dragons through PAs on the way
C5V5o0z.png
@soaringwings
So, you have your lv8 dragon. You'll click on our spreadsheet and look at what attendants show as Online.

You'll send the dragon to an online attendant via Private Auction, for the amount of a lv8 dragon (or 1t if you want triple tickets), in either treasure or gems. So your auction will be priced either at 8 gems or 13,000 treasure, depends on what you want.

The attendant will buy the dragon via the PA and then record your tickets.

You can find online attendants and each level's payouts on the sheet here (and payouts are on the first page of this thread in my third post as well): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KfVmEw3YGgF2V4p73QeMhsgwoZvvZGdyu612tls5cjQ/edit#gid=710501106
@soaringwings
So, you have your lv8 dragon. You'll click on our spreadsheet and look at what attendants show as Online.

You'll send the dragon to an online attendant via Private Auction, for the amount of a lv8 dragon (or 1t if you want triple tickets), in either treasure or gems. So your auction will be priced either at 8 gems or 13,000 treasure, depends on what you want.

The attendant will buy the dragon via the PA and then record your tickets.

You can find online attendants and each level's payouts on the sheet here (and payouts are on the first page of this thread in my third post as well): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KfVmEw3YGgF2V4p73QeMhsgwoZvvZGdyu612tls5cjQ/edit#gid=710501106
1HDUhks.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45