Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giggling Pot 50/50 w/ Nature Egg
1 2
[center][size=7]Giggling Pot Raffle[/size][/center] ----- [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7956732] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/79568/7956732p.png[/img] [/url][center][u]Shadow[/u] Occupation: Researcher[/center] [nextcol]Welcome to the 50/50 Raffle with your resident Coin Counter, Shadow. For those who have never participated before, the premise is veeeery simple. You put in valuables, the pot gets bigger. Your friends put in valuables, the pot gets bigger. Strangers put in valuables, the pot gets bigger. By the end of it, someone gets half of the pot. I take the other half of the pot. However, I'm not expecting something for nothing. I will start each pot with 1000t. If you put enough into the pot, then I will match that contribution from my own hoard, further growing the pot. Hmm? What is it, Myst? I think myself more than generous. No there is no side effects. Oh wait, is it starting to bubble over? My experiment![/columns] [center][size=5]The Current Pot sits at:[/size] [size=4][i]4000t 2g[/i][/size] [size=5]Pot will be split:[/size] [size=4] [i]4/18/2020 [/i] [/size][/center] [columns]Is she gone? Good. Look, I know she can come off as a bit posh, but she really does mean well. See we have all these construction projects and... Okay, no sob story. Here is more incentive. Going through our overly excessive hoard, I have found amazing treasures. Things... we wont use. They do not spark joy. They must go before Freck starts jamming more clutter in there. So, I have wrapped them all up into little packages. Every giggle from the pot will also get you tickets for the uh... bonus. So how about it? Wanna Play?[nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8533558] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/85336/8533558p.png[/img] [/url][center][u]Myst[/u] Occupation: Engineer[/center][/columns] [quote name="Bonus Package: Tag on Squirming Package"] These bugs were labeled "Swippy Swap" no eat, so someone must have had good plans for these, until Freck piled stuff on top of their containers. Please enjoy responsibly. [center][Item=Harlequin Ladybug]x5[Item=Wasteland Pauper]x5[/center][/quote] [quote name="Bonus Package: Locked until 10kt in pot"] Its dangerous out there. You should be careful. Here we have plenty to spare. [Center][Item=green protective eyewear][Item=Green OOze]x8[/center][/quote] [quote name="Bonus Item: Locked until 250kt + 10g in pot"] I didn't know we had this in here. Someone will love this! Can't weasle it out from Freck's obsessive gaze until we have so many giggles it sounds like someone is dying. That might draw his attention. Maybe... [Center][Item=unhatched nature egg][/center][/quote]
Giggling Pot Raffle

7956732p.png
Shadow
Researcher
Welcome to the 50/50 Raffle with your resident Coin Counter, Shadow.

For those who have never participated before, the premise is veeeery simple. You put in valuables, the pot gets bigger. Your friends put in valuables, the pot gets bigger. Strangers put in valuables, the pot gets bigger. By the end of it, someone gets half of the pot. I take the other half of the pot.

However, I'm not expecting something for nothing. I will start each pot with 1000t. If you put enough into the pot, then I will match that contribution from my own hoard, further growing the pot.

Hmm? What is it, Myst? I think myself more than generous. No there is no side effects. Oh wait, is it starting to bubble over? My experiment!
The Current Pot sits at:
4000t 2g
Pot will be split:
4/18/2020

Is she gone? Good.

Look, I know she can come off as a bit posh, but she really does mean well. See we have all these construction projects and... Okay, no sob story. Here is more incentive.

Going through our overly excessive hoard, I have found amazing treasures. Things... we wont use. They do not spark joy. They must go before Freck starts jamming more clutter in there. So, I have wrapped them all up into little packages. Every giggle from the pot will also get you tickets for the uh... bonus.

So how about it? Wanna Play?

8533558p.png
Myst
Engineer
Bonus Package: Tag on Squirming Package wrote:
These bugs were labeled "Swippy Swap" no eat, so someone must have had good plans for these, until Freck piled stuff on top of their containers. Please enjoy responsibly.
Harlequin Ladybug x5 Wasteland Pauper x5
Bonus Package: Locked until 10kt in pot wrote:
Its dangerous out there. You should be careful. Here we have plenty to spare.
Green Protective Eyewear Green Ooze x8
Bonus Item: Locked until 250kt + 10g in pot wrote:
I didn't know we had this in here. Someone will love this! Can't weasle it out from Freck's obsessive gaze until we have so many giggles it sounds like someone is dying. That might draw his attention. Maybe...
Unhatched Nature Egg
UwkMyF.png
[center][Size=7] Terms and Haggling [/size][/center] ----- [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8606835] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/86069/8606835p.png[/img] [/url] [center][u]Braith[/u] Occupation: Cuddlebug[/center] [nextcol] Hmm... Warm hugs... mmm... cuddles... hmmm? Oh. Hello. I am supposed to tell you about the pot right? Ok. It giggles when you throw stuff in there. Different stuff. Different giggles. I write down how many giggles you have. Then uh... I'm supposed to give it to someone? Then Drax gives the giggles? No. Treasure. You get treasure and gems back. For some reason, this pot doesn't give back the other stuff you throw in it. Just the stuff you use to get other stuffs. Make sense? Okay. Good. Nap time now.[/columns] [quote name="Shadow"] [center] 500t = 2 giggles 1000t = 5 giggles 2g = 12 giggles bump* = 1 giggles Fodder = [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2845092/1#post_42870314]See Drax[/url] Art = Summon Yax Your 5kt in pot = My 5kT in pot *To get a giggle for bumping, you must have contributed to the pot with treasure or gems that week. The Pot stops giggling after 3 bumps person a day. I haven't figure out why. [/center] Our little Braith likely forwent telling you anything clearly. She lives largely in the world of dreams. Only Freck really fully understands. I constructed this sign to clear up any confusion. [/quote]
Terms and Haggling

8606835p.png
Braith
Cuddlebug
Hmm... Warm hugs... mmm... cuddles... hmmm? Oh.

Hello. I am supposed to tell you about the pot right? Ok.

It giggles when you throw stuff in there. Different stuff. Different giggles. I write down how many giggles you have. Then uh... I'm supposed to give it to someone? Then Drax gives the giggles? No. Treasure. You get treasure and gems back.

For some reason, this pot doesn't give back the other stuff you throw in it. Just the stuff you use to get other stuffs.

Make sense? Okay. Good. Nap time now.

Shadow wrote:
500t = 2 giggles
1000t = 5 giggles
2g = 12 giggles
bump* = 1 giggles
Fodder = See Drax
Art = Summon Yax
Your 5kt in pot = My 5kT in pot

*To get a giggle for bumping, you must have contributed to the pot with treasure or gems that week. The Pot stops giggling after 3 bumps person a day. I haven't figure out why.

Our little Braith likely forwent telling you anything clearly. She lives largely in the world of dreams. Only Freck really fully understands. I constructed this sign to clear up any confusion.
UwkMyF.png
[center][size=7]DRAGONS FOR MAMA[/size][/center] ----- [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8656120] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/86562/8656120p.png[/img] [/url] [center][u]Drax[/u] Occupation: General [/center] [nextcol] Need more warriors! Experienced and inexperienced! Shove your face into pot. Be refreshed. Prepare to battle! First no hunger! Then fight! Spend no monies for giggles. Only Warriors! More giggles! More Treasure in Pot! Read Sign! [quote name=Drax] [center]Level of Experience = Giggles for You + My Treasure in Pot Lvl 1 = 8 giggles + 2kt Lvl 2 = 12 giggles + 3kt Lvl 3 = 18 giggles + 4.5kt Lvl 4 = 24 giggles + 6kt Lvl 5 = 30 giggles + 7.5kt Lvl 6 = 36 giggles + 9kt Lvl 7 = 52 giggles + 10.5kt Lvl 8 = 60 giggles + 12kt Lvl 9 = 68 giggles + 13.5kt Lvl 10 = 75 giggles + 15kt and 1g[/center] More Lvls? Ask for Drax[/columns]
DRAGONS FOR MAMA

8656120p.png
Drax
General
Need more warriors! Experienced and inexperienced! Shove your face into pot. Be refreshed. Prepare to battle! First no hunger! Then fight!

Spend no monies for giggles. Only Warriors!

More giggles! More Treasure in Pot! Read Sign!
Drax wrote:
Level of Experience = Giggles for You + My Treasure in Pot

Lvl 1 = 8 giggles + 2kt
Lvl 2 = 12 giggles + 3kt
Lvl 3 = 18 giggles + 4.5kt
Lvl 4 = 24 giggles + 6kt
Lvl 5 = 30 giggles + 7.5kt
Lvl 6 = 36 giggles + 9kt
Lvl 7 = 52 giggles + 10.5kt
Lvl 8 = 60 giggles + 12kt
Lvl 9 = 68 giggles + 13.5kt
Lvl 10 = 75 giggles + 15kt and 1g

More Lvls? Ask for Drax
UwkMyF.png
res
res
UwkMyF.png
Who has a giggle:
FlameClaw = 1-22,
Duskphoenix = 23-27

Pinglist for next week's pot:
Who has a giggle:
FlameClaw = 1-22,
Duskphoenix = 23-27

Pinglist for next week's pot:
UwkMyF.png
Thank you @FlameClaw. You have 22 giggles total for this week.
Thank you @FlameClaw. You have 22 giggles total for this week.
UwkMyF.png
will take the pauper?
will take the pauper?
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@RosyWindFox Those are the first tier of bonus prizes available for participating in the Raffle. Would you like to put in for the pot?
@RosyWindFox Those are the first tier of bonus prizes available for participating in the Raffle. Would you like to put in for the pot?
UwkMyF.png
@nalrene ah Thanks for clarification!
no I have very little right now and I am saving up.
@nalrene ah Thanks for clarification!
no I have very little right now and I am saving up.
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@Duskphoenix

A small bunch of giggles escaped from the pot.

"Yes, that would be five giggles for you." Braith marked them down before settling back to sleep.
@Duskphoenix

A small bunch of giggles escaped from the pot.

"Yes, that would be five giggles for you." Braith marked them down before settling back to sleep.
UwkMyF.png
1 2