Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >>[R] Egg + More, LAST DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][b]Kitty's Random Raffle[/b] Win a [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] and more![/center] Prizes on Post #4 [b]**Raffle extended until tomorrow, MAY 1st, 0600 FR TIME**[/b] I am on a quest for a light sprite, so what better way to make some money than to raffle off random stuff from the hoard. Also, the world is super stressful right now, so why not have some fun, yeah? More prizes may or may not be added to the prize pool during the length of the raffle.
Kitty's Random Raffle

Win a Unhatched Nocturne Egg and more!

Prizes on Post #4

**Raffle extended until tomorrow, MAY 1st, 0600 FR TIME**

I am on a quest for a light sprite, so what better way to make some money than to raffle off random stuff from the hoard. Also, the world is super stressful right now, so why not have some fun, yeah?

More prizes may or may not be added to the prize pool during the length of the raffle.
nZfpWi3.png
Tickets are 1g/1kt each.

To purchase tickets, please send 1 way CR with the currency and a note in the CR stating it is for the raffle.

After purchasing at least 1 ticket, you may bump the thread 1x a day for an extra ticket. Bump tickets work as regular tickets and add to your ticket count, however do not count toward the total tickets needed to unlock extra items for raffle. Please make sure the word "bump" is in your post.

Initially only a few items will be unlocked. At different purchase milestones, more prizes will unlock. You will only be pinged for milestone unlocks if you specifically request it.

You may also request to be placed on a "last day" pinglist, where you will be pinged anywhere between 12 and 24 hours of the raffle ending.

I will only ping winners at the end. If you wish to be pinged even if you did not win, please request that.

Tickets will be drawn until there are no more prizes. Winners can pick one (1) prize of their choosing that is not already claimed each time they are drawn. You may only win a max of two (2) times.

There are no refunds unless the raffle gets cancelled by me. If the raffle gets cancelled for any reason, full refunds will be given to all participants within 24 hours of raffle closure. All participants will be pinged in the case of cancellation.

If you change your username at any point during the raffle, YOU are responsible for sending me a PM and letting me know about the change. If you win and you haven't told me about the change, I am not going to try and track you down.

Each person has 72 hours to claim their prize before another name is drawn in their place.
Tickets are 1g/1kt each.

To purchase tickets, please send 1 way CR with the currency and a note in the CR stating it is for the raffle.

After purchasing at least 1 ticket, you may bump the thread 1x a day for an extra ticket. Bump tickets work as regular tickets and add to your ticket count, however do not count toward the total tickets needed to unlock extra items for raffle. Please make sure the word "bump" is in your post.

Initially only a few items will be unlocked. At different purchase milestones, more prizes will unlock. You will only be pinged for milestone unlocks if you specifically request it.

You may also request to be placed on a "last day" pinglist, where you will be pinged anywhere between 12 and 24 hours of the raffle ending.

I will only ping winners at the end. If you wish to be pinged even if you did not win, please request that.

Tickets will be drawn until there are no more prizes. Winners can pick one (1) prize of their choosing that is not already claimed each time they are drawn. You may only win a max of two (2) times.

There are no refunds unless the raffle gets cancelled by me. If the raffle gets cancelled for any reason, full refunds will be given to all participants within 24 hours of raffle closure. All participants will be pinged in the case of cancellation.

If you change your username at any point during the raffle, YOU are responsible for sending me a PM and letting me know about the change. If you win and you haven't told me about the change, I am not going to try and track you down.

Each person has 72 hours to claim their prize before another name is drawn in their place.
nZfpWi3.png
Tickets Sold: 137
Bump Tickets: 54

Total Tickets Entered: 191
Tickets Sold: 137
Bump Tickets: 54

Total Tickets Entered: 191
nZfpWi3.png
Pinglists

New Tier Unlocked @/StoryBookWonder

Last Day @/StoryBookWonder

Winners Chosen @/StoryBookWonder
Pinglists

New Tier Unlocked @/StoryBookWonder

Last Day @/StoryBookWonder

Winners Chosen @/StoryBookWonder
nZfpWi3.png
[center][u][b]Prizes[/b][/u][/center] [center][b]Unlocked[/b][/center] [quote=Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/quote] [quote=Familiar 1][item=Scorchpaw Prowler][item=Runescar Lynx][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Teardrop Owlynx][/quote] [quote=Fodder 2]Three Hatchling Fodder[/quote] [center][b]Unlocked after 350 tickets[/b][/center] [quote=Bows][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Sparkling Emerald Head Bow][/quote] [quote=Familiar 2][item=Skycrest Bicorn][item=Frostbite Hummingbird][/quote] [quote=Fodder]Three Adult Dragon Fodder[/quote] [center][b]Unlocked after 500 tickets[/b][/center] [quote=Ambush][item=Ambush][item=Ambush][item=Berserker][/quote] [quote=Familiar 3][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Longneck Wanderer][item=Petalmane Floron][/quote] [quote=Baldwins 2][item=Purple Goo][item=Purple Ooze][item=Purple Sludge][/quote] [quote=Familiar 4][item=tengu][item=Wandering Surgepriest][item=Tigerblood Foo][item=Mantled Foo][/quote] [center][b]Unlocked after 850 tickets[/b][/center] [quote=Elim 1][item=Eliminate][/quote] [quote=Goggles][item=Tin Steampunk Goggles][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][/quote] [quote=Familiar 5][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Trick of the Light][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Hainu][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Gale Wolf][/quote] [center][b]Unlocked after 1300 tickets[/b][/center] [quote=Elim 2][item=Eliminate][/quote] [quote=Baldwins][item=Blue Goo][item=Blue Ooze][item=Blue Sludge][/quote] [quote=Banescale][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][/quote] [quote=Weird Dragon][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][/quote] [quote=Plasmapool][item=Plasmpool Armet][item=Plasmpool Spikescarf][item=Plasmpool Flightshroud][item=Plasmpool Tasset][item=Plasmpool Grimplate][item=Plasmpool Tailspine][item=Plasmpool Hindcallouses][/quote] [center][b]Unlocked after 1500 tickets[/b][/center] [quote=Unicorn][item=Starlight Unicorn horn][item=Starlight Unicorn Mane][/quote] [quote=Gen One][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47130008] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471301/47130008_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [center][b]Unlocked after 2000 tickets[/b][/center] [quote=Egg 2][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/quote] [quote=Festival Fams][item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian][item=Murkmirth Ambassador][item=Gladegift Ambassador][/quote]
Prizes
Unlocked
Egg wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Familiar 1 wrote:
Scorchpaw Prowler Runescar Lynx Snowy Owlynx Teardrop Owlynx
Fodder 2 wrote:
Three Hatchling Fodder
Unlocked after 350 tickets
Bows wrote:
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Sparkling Emerald Head Bow
Familiar 2 wrote:
Skycrest Bicorn Frostbite Hummingbird
Fodder wrote:
Three Adult Dragon Fodder
Unlocked after 500 tickets
Ambush wrote:
Ambush Ambush Berserker
Familiar 3 wrote:
Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer Petalmane Floron
Baldwins 2 wrote:
Purple Goo Purple Ooze Purple Sludge
Familiar 4 wrote:
Tengu Wandering Surgepriest Tigerblood Foo Mantled Foo
Unlocked after 850 tickets
Elim 1 wrote:
Eliminate
Goggles wrote:
Tin Steampunk Goggles Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Copper Steampunk Goggles
Familiar 5 wrote:
Red-Breasted Hainu Trick of the Light Umbra Wolf Hainu Ethereal Trickster Gale Wolf
Unlocked after 1300 tickets
Elim 2 wrote:
Eliminate
Baldwins wrote:
Blue Goo Blue Ooze Blue Sludge
Banescale wrote:
Weird Dragon wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Plasmapool wrote:
Plasmpool Armet Plasmpool Spikescarf Plasmpool Flightshroud Plasmpool Tasset Plasmpool Grimplate Plasmpool Tailspine Plasmpool Hindcallouses
Unlocked after 1500 tickets
Unicorn wrote:
Starlight Unicorn Horn Starlight Unicorn Mane
Gen One wrote:
Unlocked after 2000 tickets
Egg 2 wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Festival Fams wrote:
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Murkmirth Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador
nZfpWi3.png
Reserved
Reserved