Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dappled's Dragons! Name to Receive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gayfordragonz sent! <3
@gayfordragonz sent! <3
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
weird request but i was wondering if you have any high level dragons? like the past Zenthra? i can take any high level dragons dont really care about the breed or colour since i ruined my coli team TWICE now

even if you dont thank you for your time!
weird request but i was wondering if you have any high level dragons? like the past Zenthra? i can take any high level dragons dont really care about the breed or colour since i ruined my coli team TWICE now

even if you dont thank you for your time!
i miss dragons prophet :(
@dappledfire

Is this fella still up for grabs? (62578463) I think I'd name him Quetzal! :)
@dappledfire

Is this fella still up for grabs? (62578463) I think I'd name him Quetzal! :)
@NoelBOT atm I do not, but I can ping you if I ever get another if you're interested! @EJcat2101 yep, he is!! currently, he already has a name, but if you're interested in renaming him you can buy Renaming Scrolls for cheap (around 7 gems or 6800 treasure) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/specialty?itemname=scroll+of+renaming&collapse=1]on the Auction House[/url] they should look like this: [item=scroll of renaming] ill send a CR <3
@NoelBOT atm I do not, but I can ping you if I ever get another if you're interested!

@EJcat2101 yep, he is!! currently, he already has a name, but if you're interested in renaming him you can buy Renaming Scrolls for cheap (around 7 gems or 6800 treasure) on the Auction House
they should look like this: Scroll of Renaming
ill send a CR <3
scruffy.png heyyy
YOU!
@dappledfire all good instead of that 57585001 could i have this fella if he is even for giving away? he looks gorgeous even if he isnt for giving away
@dappledfire all good instead of that 57585001 could i have this fella if he is even for giving away? he looks gorgeous even if he isnt for giving away
@NoelBOT unfortunately he is not, id be happy to add you to the pinglist if you're interested in any other free dragons though!
@NoelBOT unfortunately he is not, id be happy to add you to the pinglist if you're interested in any other free dragons though!
scruffy.png heyyy
YOU!
@dappledfire alright! still looking for a nice lvled dragon tho theres no rush i can wait
@dappledfire alright! still looking for a nice lvled dragon tho theres no rush i can wait
Is this one available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66371008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663711/66371008_350.png[/img][/url]
Is this one available?
66371008_350.png
KACHOW
@LunaChan00 yep! what would you like to name them? and ill send a cr =)
@LunaChan00 yep! what would you like to name them? and ill send a cr =)
scruffy.png heyyy
YOU!
@LunaChan00 hey! were you still interested? no worries if you're not, but if you are just send me a name [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@LunaChan00 hey! were you still interested? no worries if you're not, but if you are just send me a name
scruffy.png heyyy
YOU!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10