Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Food Grab Bags! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(I'm subscribed to the thread; pinging isn't necessary.)

My Coliseum ventures alone will ensure that I basically have food for life, so in order to better clean up my food section, I'll be hosting food grab bags!

Each bag will contain 198-396 food points each. A mixture of both gather and coliseum food should be expected. None of the food should be items required for Swipp trades, Baldwin materials, or hibernal den slots.

Since these grab bags will never contain clean 99 stacks of food, I'm limiting the amount of grab bags a person can order at once to 3 in total. For example, you could order 2 seafood grab bags and a meat grab bag at the same time, but not 2 seafood and 2 meat grab bags at once. The prices for each type of food grab bag are listed below.

Insects: 9kt/9g
Meat: 12kt/12g
Seafood: 7kt/7g
Plants: 6kt/6g

I am also willing to take mixed payments containing both treasure and gems. For example, if you wanted to order one meat bag, you can pay for it by sending 2kt and 10g over via a 2-way CR.
(I'm subscribed to the thread; pinging isn't necessary.)

My Coliseum ventures alone will ensure that I basically have food for life, so in order to better clean up my food section, I'll be hosting food grab bags!

Each bag will contain 198-396 food points each. A mixture of both gather and coliseum food should be expected. None of the food should be items required for Swipp trades, Baldwin materials, or hibernal den slots.

Since these grab bags will never contain clean 99 stacks of food, I'm limiting the amount of grab bags a person can order at once to 3 in total. For example, you could order 2 seafood grab bags and a meat grab bag at the same time, but not 2 seafood and 2 meat grab bags at once. The prices for each type of food grab bag are listed below.

Insects: 9kt/9g
Meat: 12kt/12g
Seafood: 7kt/7g
Plants: 6kt/6g

I am also willing to take mixed payments containing both treasure and gems. For example, if you wanted to order one meat bag, you can pay for it by sending 2kt and 10g over via a 2-way CR.
art_shop_part.png
Pestilence.pngXXX_radios.png
@Vexi
May I grab 3 insect bags? for 45kT?
Apparently my dergs prefer bugs and I never seem to have enough.. XD
@Vexi
May I grab 3 insect bags? for 45kT?
Apparently my dergs prefer bugs and I never seem to have enough.. XD
tcZLR4D.pngEAldNlR.png
@Dynasties
Sure! Just send a two-way CR containing 45kt and I'll respond to it asap.
@Dynasties
Sure! Just send a two-way CR containing 45kt and I'll respond to it asap.
art_shop_part.png
CR send :D Thank you in advance.
CR send :D Thank you in advance.
tcZLR4D.pngEAldNlR.png
`
`
art_shop_part.png
@Vexi Moved to the Raffles forum :)
@Vexi Moved to the Raffles forum :)
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
@Gaia
I completely forgot the Raffles forum existed. Thank you for moving this to a more appropriate area for me!
@Gaia
I completely forgot the Raffles forum existed. Thank you for moving this to a more appropriate area for me!
art_shop_part.png
No problem! :D
No problem! :D
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
@Vexi could I grab 1x seafood and 1x meat please? I believe that’s 33kt?
@Vexi could I grab 1x seafood and 1x meat please? I believe that’s 33kt?
Art shop Here
Always looking for pretty and interesting Imperials to buy!
@DethJackal

You're correct! Feel free to send a CR with that amount of treasure.
@DethJackal

You're correct! Feel free to send a CR with that amount of treasure.
art_shop_part.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7