Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WIP - No Posting, Please!
[center][emoji=light rune size=1] [size=6][font=book antiqua][color=e0ac0d][b]Gifts of Light[/b][/color][/font][/size] [emoji=light rune size=1][/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][i]Still Setting Up! Next Opening Planned: TBD[/i][/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23950578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239506/23950578_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman]"Hello! I'm Tarialia, the one in charge here! You're probably wondering what this is; this is the [color=e0ac0d]Gifts of Light[/color], a small project my Clan, Clan Paladin, has started! This is to help new Clans, Clans that have been away for a long while, and any Clans that need a bit of a helping hand make sure they get it. During a duration period, about once every few weeks or so, [color=e0ac0d]Gifts of Light[/color] will be open for about a week, and during that time Clans can request packages filled with all sorts of goodies! Hope you enjoy your Gifts, and have a Light filled day!"[/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]Table of Contents:[/b] 1) [emoji=subscription update size=1] Introduction 2) [emoji=scroll size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2832523#post_42540322]Rules and Information[/url] 3) [emoji=treasure chest size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2832523#post_42540324]The Gifts[/url] 4) [emoji=ping size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2832523#post_42540326]FAQ, Donations, & Pinglists[/url] 5) [emoji=comment size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2832523#post_42540331]Useful Links, Tools, & Resources[/url][/size] [/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center]
Gifts of Light

Still Setting Up!
Next Opening Planned: TBD
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello! I'm Tarialia, the one in charge here! You're probably wondering what this is; this is the Gifts of Light, a small project my Clan, Clan Paladin, has started!

This is to help new Clans, Clans that have been away for a long while, and any Clans that need a bit of a helping hand make sure they get it.

During a duration period, about once every few weeks or so, Gifts of Light will be open for about a week, and during that time Clans can request packages filled with all sorts of goodies! Hope you enjoy your Gifts, and have a Light filled day!"

U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[center][emoji=scroll size=3] [size=6][font=book antiqua][color=e0ac0d][b]Rules and Information[/b][/color][/font][/size] [emoji=scroll size=3][/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][i]Want to request a Gift? Here's the information on how, but first the Rules![/i][/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]The Rules[/b] [emoji=gold star size=1] This service is [b]open to all Clans[/b], but please be aware this is mainly for Clans less than 2 months old, returning Clans that have been away longer than 3 months, or Clans that need a little help! [emoji=gold star size=1] Clans may [b]currently request one (1) Gift[/b] during this opening. Note that this number may vary with each opening, depending on how many Gifts there are and how many Clans request Gifts. [emoji=gold star size=1] That all being said, this works on an [b]honor system[/b], so please don't request a Gift if your Clan doesn't need one, or try and exploit it by just requesting for the stuff in the Gifts! Remember, this is to help Clans that need a bit of aid. [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]First come, first served[/b], though exceptions may be taken if there's an influx of new/returning players. [emoji=gold star size=1] If you would like to [b]Donate[/b], please head over to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2832523#post_42540326]FAQ & Donations post[/url]; donations are always welcomed! [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]Inappropriate behavior is not tolerated in any form.[/b] If it's found you're being in any way disrespectful or rude, either in the posts, via PMs, or anywhere else, you will be permanently banned from Gifts of Light; this includes not only breaking the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]Terms of Use[/url] and FR's rules in general, but also if it's found you're exploiting this service. This is a permanent rule across the board, and exceptions will only be taken if discussed with me (@Saraceaser) over PM. Just be respectful of everyone involved, don't be a jerk, and things shouldn't ever have to reach this point. Add 'Piano' to your form somewhere so I know you read the rules! [/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center]
Rules and Information

Want to request a Gift? Here's the information on how, but first the Rules!

The Rules

This service is open to all Clans, but please be aware this is mainly for Clans less than 2 months old, returning Clans that have been away longer than 3 months, or Clans that need a little help!

Clans may currently request one (1) Gift during this opening. Note that this number may vary with each opening, depending on how many Gifts there are and how many Clans request Gifts.

That all being said, this works on an honor system, so please don't request a Gift if your Clan doesn't need one, or try and exploit it by just requesting for the stuff in the Gifts! Remember, this is to help Clans that need a bit of aid.

First come, first served, though exceptions may be taken if there's an influx of new/returning players.

If you would like to Donate, please head over to the FAQ & Donations post; donations are always welcomed!

Inappropriate behavior is not tolerated in any form. If it's found you're being in any way disrespectful or rude, either in the posts, via PMs, or anywhere else, you will be permanently banned from Gifts of Light; this includes not only breaking the Terms of Use and FR's rules in general, but also if it's found you're exploiting this service.
This is a permanent rule across the board, and exceptions will only be taken if discussed with me (@Saraceaser) over PM. Just be respectful of everyone involved, don't be a jerk, and things shouldn't ever have to reach this point. Add 'Piano' to your form somewhere so I know you read the rules!

U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[center][emoji=treasure chest size=3] [size=6][font=book antiqua][color=e0ac0d][b]The Gifts[/b][/color][/font][/size] [emoji=treasure chest size=3][/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][i]Time to receive one of the Gifts; be sure to follow all of the steps![/i] [b]Number of Gifts Clans May Receive This Opening: 1[/b][/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]How to Order a Gift[/b] 1) Read the rules in the above post; they're important! 2) Copy and fill out the form below. 3) Choose which Gift Type you want; only 1 Gift per form! 4) Your Gift will arrive either via PM or CR; you may choose if you want. 5) Enjoy! :D[/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]Gift Types[/b] There's multiple, so you can choose whichever one works for you! [i]Please Note: Different Gift Types will be available during different openings, due to the availability of certain items.[/i] All Gifts come with 1,000 Treasure, and maybe a little extra something if there's an overflow of certain items. [b]Current Available Gift Types:[/b][/center] [size=4][font=times new roman][emoji=money bag size=1] [u]Potpourri[/u] [emoji=money bag size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1] Five (5) pieces of Food of the type of your choice (I.E. Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants) [emoji=blue star size=1] One (1) Baldwin Material of the type of your choice (I.E. Goo, Sludge, etc.) [emoji=blue star size=1] One (1) Familiar [i]OR[/i] One (1) piece of Apparel; specify which you would like [emoji=blue star size=1] An assortment of three (3) Materials and Trinkets [emoji=dog 2 size=1] [u]Claws & Paws[/u] [emoji=dog 2 size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1] Three (3) Familiars [emoji=blue star size=1] Five (5) pieces of Food of the type of your choice (I.E. Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants) [emoji=blue star size=1] An assortment of three (3) Materials and Trinkets [emoji=sword and shield size=1] [u]New Recruits[/u] [emoji=sword and shield size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1] One (1) Minor Health Potion [emoji=blue star size=1] One (1) Might/Acuity Fragment of your choice of Flight (default is your current Flight) [emoji=blue star size=1] One (1) Slash/Bolt of your choice of Flight (default is your current Flight) [emoji=blue star size=1] Five (5) pieces of Food of the type of your choice (I.E. Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants) [emoji=cauldron size=1] [u]Alchemical Prospects[/u] [emoji=cauldron size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1] Three (3) Baldwin Material of the type(s) of your choice (I.E. Goo, Sludge, etc.) [emoji=blue star size=1] [i]Note: Unable to request Slimes at this time, and you can only receive 1 Muck.[/i] [emoji=blue star size=1] Five (5) pieces of Food of the type of your choice (I.E. Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants) [emoji=blue star size=1] An assortment of three (3) Materials and Trinkets[/size] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [code=Form][quote] [b]Username:[/b] Your Name Here [b]User ID #:[/b] It can be found in your Profile on the right! [b]Gift Type:[/b] Choose One~ [b](Optional) Choices:[/b] For types of food, baldwin mats, etc.; feel free to leave this blank, and you'll receive something random/default [/quote][/code] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center]
The Gifts

Time to receive one of the Gifts; be sure to follow all of the steps!

Number of Gifts Clans May Receive This Opening: 1

How to Order a Gift

1) Read the rules in the above post; they're important!

2) Copy and fill out the form below.

3) Choose which Gift Type you want; only 1 Gift per form!

4) Your Gift will arrive either via PM or CR; you may choose if you want.

5) Enjoy! :D

Gift Types

There's multiple, so you can choose whichever one works for you!

Please Note: Different Gift Types will be available during different openings, due to the availability of certain items.

All Gifts come with 1,000 Treasure, and maybe a little extra something if there's an overflow of certain items.

Current Available Gift Types:

Potpourri
Five (5) pieces of Food of the type of your choice (I.E. Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants)
One (1) Baldwin Material of the type of your choice (I.E. Goo, Sludge, etc.)
One (1) Familiar OR One (1) piece of Apparel; specify which you would like
An assortment of three (3) Materials and Trinkets

Claws & Paws
Three (3) Familiars
Five (5) pieces of Food of the type of your choice (I.E. Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants)

New Recruits
One (1) Minor Health Potion
One (1) Might/Acuity Fragment of your choice of Flight (default is your current Flight)
One (1) Slash/Bolt of your choice of Flight (default is your current Flight)

Alchemical Prospects
Three (3) Baldwin Material of the type(s) of your choice (I.E. Goo, Sludge, etc.)
Note: Unable to request Slimes at this time, and you can only receive 1 Muck.

Code:
[quote] [b]Username:[/b] Your Name Here [b]User ID #:[/b] It can be found in your Profile on the right! [b]Gift Type:[/b] Choose One~ [b](Optional) Choices:[/b] For types of food, baldwin mats, etc.; feel free to leave this blank, and you'll receive something random/default [/quote]

U4Cs8mx.gif
[center][emoji=ping size=3] [size=6][font=book antiqua][color=e0ac0d][b]FAQ, Donations, & Pinglists[/b][/color][/font][/size] [emoji=ping size=3][/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][i]What it says on the tin.[/i][/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center] [font=times new roman][size=4][b]How to Donate[/b] Donations are very much welcome! We accept the following: [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]Food [/b] [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]Basic Apparel[/b] [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]Common Familiars[/b] [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]Baldwin/Extra Materials[/b]** [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]Beginner Battle Items[/b]*** [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]Treasure[/b]* Please send all donations to @Saraceaser! PMs, CRs, and PAs (1t) are all accepted. [/size] [size=3]*Treasure is used SOLELY for being put into Gifts! As all gifts come with 1,000 Treasure, that's all any Treasure given would be used for; or for buying Apparel, Food, etc. to also be put into Gifts! Feel free to PM me if you have questions concerning this. :) **Have extra stacks of random materials, trinkets, and other things in your Hoard or Vault? All of them are used in every Gift! To give Clans a head-start on getting their brewing up, or maybe even a couple of Swipp items they can't get in their current flights; all 'useless junk' is welcomed! ***Meaning extra Minor Health Potions, Might/Acuity Fragments, a Bolt/Slash or two, simple things like that that someone new to the Coli could use; all the extra things found about in the Coli, no need for anything fancy like a Berserker or anything here.[/size] [/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]Pinglists[/b] Interested in knowing when the next time Gifts of Light opens, or when there's updates? All pinglists can be found in the Google Document in the link below! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w4Sk7sH2pwWeMSFX61I-dMmcYqf-ERfXxinnDjEuN68/edit?usp=sharing][b]Pinglists Here[/b] [/url][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] If you need help being added to one of the pinglists, be sure to PM (@Saraceaser) or post in the thread; I'll be more than happy to help. :3 [/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]FAQ[/b] Questions and Answers, feel free to post in the thread (I'm subscribed, but don't mind a ping anyways) or PM me (@Saraceaser). :) [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]What about Dragons?[/b] - Sorry, but nope! There's a Lot of free Dragon hatcheries, rescues, and threads around you could always visit, but Dragons on top of everything is just a bit too much. Sorry about that. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]Why isn't Gifts of Light open all the time?[/b] - Mostly to restock items and Treasure for the Gifts. Even if there's left overs when an opening time ends, they're all saved for the next time Gifts of Light opens, but this is so we aren't overstretched trying to scramble to have enough items for Gifts for everyone. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]Can I donate something that's not on the list? (Such as Eggs, Scrolls, etc.)[/b] - I mean... technically? Please be aware that unless it's during a special event (such as during the Christmas Giving Event, where Wishlists will be attempted to be filled) all other items that aren't under the categories will be sold; it's to make things fair. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]Can I donate while Gifts of Light is closed?[/b] - Of course! You can donate whenever; just be sure to let me know via in the CR or PM that what you're sending is specifically for Gifts of Light. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]Why are you doing this?[/b] - Well... why not? I've been part of FR for a good number of years now, and I absolutely love how much the community has given; so, I thought why not give back a little! So here we are. :) [/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center]
FAQ, Donations, & Pinglists

What it says on the tin.

How to Donate

Donations are very much welcome! We accept the following:

Food
Basic Apparel
Common Familiars
Baldwin/Extra Materials**
Beginner Battle Items***
Treasure*

Please send all donations to @Saraceaser! PMs, CRs, and PAs (1t) are all accepted.

*Treasure is used SOLELY for being put into Gifts! As all gifts come with 1,000 Treasure, that's all any Treasure given would be used for; or for buying Apparel, Food, etc. to also be put into Gifts! Feel free to PM me if you have questions concerning this. :)

**Have extra stacks of random materials, trinkets, and other things in your Hoard or Vault? All of them are used in every Gift! To give Clans a head-start on getting their brewing up, or maybe even a couple of Swipp items they can't get in their current flights; all 'useless junk' is welcomed!

***Meaning extra Minor Health Potions, Might/Acuity Fragments, a Bolt/Slash or two, simple things like that that someone new to the Coli could use; all the extra things found about in the Coli, no need for anything fancy like a Berserker or anything here.

Pinglists

Interested in knowing when the next time Gifts of Light opens, or when there's updates? All pinglists can be found in the Google Document in the link below!

Pinglists Here

If you need help being added to one of the pinglists, be sure to PM (@Saraceaser) or post in the thread; I'll be more than happy to help. :3

FAQ

Questions and Answers, feel free to post in the thread (I'm subscribed, but don't mind a ping anyways) or PM me (@Saraceaser). :)

What about Dragons? - Sorry, but nope! There's a Lot of free Dragon hatcheries, rescues, and threads around you could always visit, but Dragons on top of everything is just a bit too much. Sorry about that.

Why isn't Gifts of Light open all the time? - Mostly to restock items and Treasure for the Gifts. Even if there's left overs when an opening time ends, they're all saved for the next time Gifts of Light opens, but this is so we aren't overstretched trying to scramble to have enough items for Gifts for everyone.

Can I donate something that's not on the list? (Such as Eggs, Scrolls, etc.) - I mean... technically? Please be aware that unless it's during a special event (such as during the Christmas Giving Event, where Wishlists will be attempted to be filled) all other items that aren't under the categories will be sold; it's to make things fair.

Can I donate while Gifts of Light is closed? - Of course! You can donate whenever; just be sure to let me know via in the CR or PM that what you're sending is specifically for Gifts of Light.

Why are you doing this? - Well... why not? I've been part of FR for a good number of years now, and I absolutely love how much the community has given; so, I thought why not give back a little! So here we are. :)

U4Cs8mx.gif
[center][emoji=comment size=3] [size=6][font=book antiqua][color=e0ac0d][b]Useful Links, Tools, & Resources[/b][/color][/font][/size] [emoji=comment size=3][/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][i]New around or been gone for a bit and need a refresher? Here's some links that might just help you![/i][/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]For New Clans[/b] [i]Welcome to FR! Stick around, I'm sure you'll love it here. :3[/i] Here's some links and things to do if you're unsure; hope you enjoy your time, and remember if you have any questions, you can ask around, check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help]Help Center[/url], or check out this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2815153#post_2815153]Amazing Post[/url] in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde]Guides Forum[/url] for lots of useful resources! [emoji=red star size=1] [b]If you haven't already, be sure to read the updated version of the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81]Terms of Use[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Forum Etiquette[/url] before you start![/b] - A reminder: Even if something might just be 'just a joke' to you, shouldn't mean you should post it! It could mean something completely different to someone else. The rules are the rules, and as long as you're respectful to everyone else and yourself, you should be fine. Just remember: Being respectful should be the standard, not the exception. :) [emoji=red star size=1] [b]Why don't you introduce yourself to everyone in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int]Introductions Forum[/url]?[/b] - Just pop in and say hi! It's always nice to introduce yourself to others, and you can get a handle on posting in the forums; don't forget to introduce yourself in your Flight's Forum, as well! Your Flight will be more than happy to welcome you into the fold. [emoji=red star size=1] [b]Why not take a peak around in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums]Forums[/url]?[/b] - If you got yourself all situated, there's a lot in the Forums! You can check out any of the discussion threads ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd]Flight Rising Discussion[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs]Dragon Share[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc]Creative Corner[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend]General Discussion[/url]), or head over to buy some new Dragons in Dragons for Sale or Dragon Trading, and so many fun Forum events going on all the time (Raffles & Giveaways, Quests & Challenges, Forum Games)! Of course if you're feeling creative or want to spoil a Dragon of yours, there's places where you can do just that (Skins and Accents, Adoptables, Art Sales, Creative Corner). Look around, and you'll definitely find something that catches your interest! [emoji=red star size=1] [b]Need something? Check the Auction House or Marketplace![/b] - If you can't find what you need (specific apparel, familiar, etc.) the AH and MP are the places to be! You can find virtually anything in there, but watch the prices! Sometimes the prices in one is better than prices in the other. You can also check out Items for Sale, as well! [emoji=red star size=1] [b]A daily [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather]Gather[/url] a day keeps low energy bars away![/b] - The Forums not having anything interesting right now? There's plenty of things to do! From bonding with your Familiars (via Dragons or Fiona), battling in the Coliseum, getting that sweet money in the Fairgrounds, and of course Gathering Items. Not to mention all that's in the Trading Post, and so much time spent dressing your Dragons just right, or getting their bios sorted out! Things to do, things to do. ^^[/size][/center] [center]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=maple leaf size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/center]
Useful Links, Tools, & Resources

New around or been gone for a bit and need a refresher? Here's some links that might just help you!

For New Clans

Welcome to FR! Stick around, I'm sure you'll love it here. :3

Here's some links and things to do if you're unsure; hope you enjoy your time, and remember if you have any questions, you can ask around, check out the Help Center, or check out this Amazing Post in the Guides Forum for lots of useful resources!

If you haven't already, be sure to read the updated version of the Terms of Use and Forum Etiquette before you start! - A reminder: Even if something might just be 'just a joke' to you, shouldn't mean you should post it! It could mean something completely different to someone else. The rules are the rules, and as long as you're respectful to everyone else and yourself, you should be fine.

Just remember: Being respectful should be the standard, not the exception. :)

Why don't you introduce yourself to everyone in the Introductions Forum? - Just pop in and say hi! It's always nice to introduce yourself to others, and you can get a handle on posting in the forums; don't forget to introduce yourself in your Flight's Forum, as well! Your Flight will be more than happy to welcome you into the fold.

Why not take a peak around in the Forums? - If you got yourself all situated, there's a lot in the Forums! You can check out any of the discussion threads (Flight Rising Discussion, Dragon Share, Creative Corner, General Discussion), or head over to buy some new Dragons in Dragons for Sale or Dragon Trading, and so many fun Forum events going on all the time (Raffles & Giveaways, Quests & Challenges, Forum Games)! Of course if you're feeling creative or want to spoil a Dragon of yours, there's places where you can do just that (Skins and Accents, Adoptables, Art Sales, Creative Corner). Look around, and you'll definitely find something that catches your interest!

Need something? Check the Auction House or Marketplace! - If you can't find what you need (specific apparel, familiar, etc.) the AH and MP are the places to be! You can find virtually anything in there, but watch the prices! Sometimes the prices in one is better than prices in the other. You can also check out Items for Sale, as well!

A daily Gather a day keeps low energy bars away! - The Forums not having anything interesting right now? There's plenty of things to do! From bonding with your Familiars (via Dragons or Fiona), battling in the Coliseum, getting that sweet money in the Fairgrounds, and of course Gathering Items. Not to mention all that's in the Trading Post, and so much time spent dressing your Dragons just right, or getting their bios sorted out! Things to do, things to do. ^^

U4Cs8mx.gif
:D
:D
U4Cs8mx.gif