Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle] Closed and Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
Bump!
Bump!
Bump [emoji=dog 3 size=1]
Bump
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
Bump! :)

Good luck in your life off FR, and it is really cool of you to go out with a bang like this! :3
Bump! :)

Good luck in your life off FR, and it is really cool of you to go out with a bang like this! :3
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Bump and sending payment and stuff for tickets. :)
Bump and sending payment and stuff for tickets. :)
Aurora-Mini.png.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif Aurion-Mini.png.png
dEe2UrM.png
Bump
Bump
3LMOrGZ.gif
bump! Also, do you have preference for how you get items and payment? I'd love to enter. ^.^
bump! Also, do you have preference for how you get items and payment? I'd love to enter. ^.^
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@TempestDragon @RIooo @Necrophobic @Hellnokitty @tacotwix @Rosalba @Tenebrarum @Zerosai tickets have been recorded !!

@Blacknovelist either CR or message is ok !!
@TempestDragon @RIooo @Necrophobic @Hellnokitty @tacotwix @Rosalba @Tenebrarum @Zerosai tickets have been recorded !!

@Blacknovelist either CR or message is ok !!
kVIzwBY.png
- Shadow Flight
- My Wish List
- Monsta X and Stray Kids are my life
@DisasterGoober @mikrokosmos @Duskphoenix @Flumes @CrystalChrissy @VolcanicThunder @Hellnokitty @Lycoriae @Boop707 @Maybeacat @Zac @riverbluess @Necrophobic @alittlebriton @TempestDragon @Rosalba @RIooo @Tenebrarum @Zerosai @Blacknovelist

due to the large amounts of berserkers and ambushes i have received, i will now be lowering down the ticket count to 20 tickets !! you will still keep the tickets you have received !!
@DisasterGoober @mikrokosmos @Duskphoenix @Flumes @CrystalChrissy @VolcanicThunder @Hellnokitty @Lycoriae @Boop707 @Maybeacat @Zac @riverbluess @Necrophobic @alittlebriton @TempestDragon @Rosalba @RIooo @Tenebrarum @Zerosai @Blacknovelist

due to the large amounts of berserkers and ambushes i have received, i will now be lowering down the ticket count to 20 tickets !! you will still keep the tickets you have received !!
kVIzwBY.png
- Shadow Flight
- My Wish List
- Monsta X and Stray Kids are my life
bump!
bump!
wishlist
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54