Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle! [DONE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Birdsofwax
I got a question and sorry if it is a stupid one, but I was wondering if the 6x (in case of sending a dragon for 1t or via one-way CR) means I receive, for example, 20 tickets x 6 = 120 tickets, or if I receive 6 additional tickets regardless of level. I was thinking the former, but now I am not so sure anymore. :'D
@Birdsofwax
I got a question and sorry if it is a stupid one, but I was wondering if the 6x (in case of sending a dragon for 1t or via one-way CR) means I receive, for example, 20 tickets x 6 = 120 tickets, or if I receive 6 additional tickets regardless of level. I was thinking the former, but now I am not so sure anymore. :'D
@Phay

It is indeed the former! So one level 6 dragon will give you 360 tickets.
@Phay

It is indeed the former! So one level 6 dragon will give you 360 tickets.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@blazebrem

Hello there, sending 15 lvl8s via 1t PA!
@blazebrem

Hello there, sending 15 lvl8s via 1t PA!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Birdsofwax

Sending 2 level 10 PA
@Birdsofwax

Sending 2 level 10 PA
@LittleDoctor

Hi! sending you 3 PA for dragons lvl 5, 6 and 7 (with one with a bonus) for PB :)
@LittleDoctor

Hi! sending you 3 PA for dragons lvl 5, 6 and 7 (with one with a bonus) for PB :)
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@Ludiya,
Thanks for the support!!
@Ludiya,
Thanks for the support!!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Who do we send dragons to?
Who do we send dragons to?
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@alittlebriton

Hey! I don't do gems, I think you meant to send to TinyTalkingTina?
@alittlebriton

Hey! I don't do gems, I think you meant to send to TinyTalkingTina?
7SOxEj9.gif
@Continlula

You can send dragons to any attendant that's online! I'm online so you can send to me via PA if you want treasure :)
@Continlula

You can send dragons to any attendant that's online! I'm online so you can send to me via PA if you want treasure :)
7SOxEj9.gif
@levona I totally meant to send that to you for T and then my raffle brain went automatically to gems lol. Lemme repost.
@levona I totally meant to send that to you for T and then my raffle brain went automatically to gems lol. Lemme repost.
ZAxNr9o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85