Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle! [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@protowilson
Got a few more nocturnes for the raffle, sending for gems.
@protowilson
Got a few more nocturnes for the raffle, sending for gems.
CK1QM1M.png94484733.png94484935.png94484929.png94484734.png45872.png
@ancientsecrets Righto!
@ancientsecrets Righto!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@McChicken

Oh I see! Thank you for the info :)
@McChicken

Oh I see! Thank you for the info :)
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/be877ee9eb87f1f1e8d8fdde4008215a/tenor.gif[/img]
tenor.gif
1dgHJ.gif
@protowilson

First sorry, this is probably a silly question but I’m being silly and shy and have never done something like this before.
So my question is, if I want to sign up to send in leveled dragons for tickets, what do I need to fill out on the spreadsheet? And how do I tally my levels? So like for example if I send in two level 7s does that mean I did 14?
Sorry I’m like trying to figure it out while being shy so skslslxmwmwn.
@protowilson

First sorry, this is probably a silly question but I’m being silly and shy and have never done something like this before.
So my question is, if I want to sign up to send in leveled dragons for tickets, what do I need to fill out on the spreadsheet? And how do I tally my levels? So like for example if I send in two level 7s does that mean I did 14?
Sorry I’m like trying to figure it out while being shy so skslslxmwmwn.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
@Ragsy You don't need to worry about filling anything out - that's our job! All you need to do is send your levelled dragons to one of our online Attendants via Crossroads or Private Auction!

For example, if you send 1 level 7 dragon via Crossroads to an online Attendant, we would send back to you 11,500T or 11 gems (you can choose which currency to be paid in). If you use Private Auction, you send your dragon to an online Attendant listed at 11,500T or 11 gems and the Attendant will accept. In both cases, the Attendant will log your dragon and you would get your tickets! Super easy on your part :)
@Ragsy You don't need to worry about filling anything out - that's our job! All you need to do is send your levelled dragons to one of our online Attendants via Crossroads or Private Auction!

For example, if you send 1 level 7 dragon via Crossroads to an online Attendant, we would send back to you 11,500T or 11 gems (you can choose which currency to be paid in). If you use Private Auction, you send your dragon to an online Attendant listed at 11,500T or 11 gems and the Attendant will accept. In both cases, the Attendant will log your dragon and you would get your tickets! Super easy on your part :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
@tinytalkingtina
I have like, uh, 12 dragons to be yeeted, one with a breed bonus, coming your way for treasure(but I'll take gems if you're out of stock)
@tinytalkingtina
I have like, uh, 12 dragons to be yeeted, one with a breed bonus, coming your way for treasure(but I'll take gems if you're out of stock)
wip
Oh gotcha thanks!
(and sorry if I pinged the wrong person!)
Oh gotcha thanks!
(and sorry if I pinged the wrong person!)
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the link to "back tothethread" leads tothe Flameforgers' thread!
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the link to "back tothethread" leads tothe Flameforgers' thread!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@Duchess
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but what exactly do I get if I send a levelled dragon for 1t or via one-way-CR; 6x the amount of tickets I'd usually get, or 6 additional tickets regardless of the dragon's level?
@Duchess
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but what exactly do I get if I send a levelled dragon for 1t or via one-way-CR; 6x the amount of tickets I'd usually get, or 6 additional tickets regardless of the dragon's level?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85