Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Come get a free gift!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53
You're so nice! I'd love some familiars- ones that I don't have would be ideal, but really any familiars would be appreciated!
You're so nice! I'd love some familiars- ones that I don't have would be ideal, but really any familiars would be appreciated!
I'm looking for the firefly gene, and also any fest apparel or fams I don't have^^
I'm looking for the firefly gene, and also any fest apparel or fams I don't have^^
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Any familiars I don't have yet would be great! I am still missing a bunch of cheaper ones so it shouldn't be hard to find something around 10-20kt.

https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/113681?limit=60&display=&view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc
Any familiars I don't have yet would be great! I am still missing a bunch of cheaper ones so it shouldn't be hard to find something around 10-20kt.

https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/113681?limit=60&display=&view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc
Hi there,

If you've got any festival familiars (before 2020) I'd love to have them !
I'm not too sure of the pricing for those familiars as I'm still new to this game ;;
so if they're out of the 5-20g range, I'm happy to receive any familiars that I haven't gotten yet !
Thank you in advance !
Hi there,

If you've got any festival familiars (before 2020) I'd love to have them !
I'm not too sure of the pricing for those familiars as I'm still new to this game ;;
so if they're out of the 5-20g range, I'm happy to receive any familiars that I haven't gotten yet !
Thank you in advance !
You're so nice for doing this!

A simple request is any sort of material used in Baldwin's brew like sludge, goo, etc.
If not, any familiar not in my bestiary is fine, and I've only gotten like a few of them so chances are I don't have that familiar.

My dream items are the Luminous Halo or Luminous Sundrapes but I know that's pretty difficult to get!

Thank you so much C:
You're so nice for doing this!

A simple request is any sort of material used in Baldwin's brew like sludge, goo, etc.
If not, any familiar not in my bestiary is fine, and I've only gotten like a few of them so chances are I don't have that familiar.

My dream items are the Luminous Halo or Luminous Sundrapes but I know that's pretty difficult to get!

Thank you so much C:
hey there! if you have any of the items in this dragon's bio, I'd really appreciate them! there's a lot of cheaper items intermixed in the treasure apparel section (I sort things by color, sorry) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41738140] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417382/41738140_350.png[/img] [/url]
hey there! if you have any of the items in this dragon's bio, I'd really appreciate them! there's a lot of cheaper items intermixed in the treasure apparel section (I sort things by color, sorry)

41738140_350.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Hello there.
May I request for one of the following:
- One egg
- Random Apparel or Fimilars
- Seafood [Very needed]
- Skins or Vistas
- Treasure or Gems [Any amount other than anything below 1k Treasure or 2 Gems]
You don't have to do all of them
X_X
Hello there.
May I request for one of the following:
- One egg
- Random Apparel or Fimilars
- Seafood [Very needed]
- Skins or Vistas
- Treasure or Gems [Any amount other than anything below 1k Treasure or 2 Gems]
You don't have to do all of them
X_X
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd1.png8iOxg1.pngy2JP41.pngmepHR1.png7IdwT1.pngAHJnT1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
I'd appreciate anything you could spare I'm not picky! ^^
I'd appreciate anything you could spare I'm not picky! ^^
Please please please could I have an egg, some random apparel and familiars, or some genes or skins? Thnx! This is really kind!
Please please please could I have an egg, some random apparel and familiars, or some genes or skins? Thnx! This is really kind!
Any one of these items would be so great, ty! [item=Bewitching Ruby Forejewels][item=fancy tail spat][item=red birdskull wingpiece][item=black and red bandana][item=crimson feathered wings][item=red birdskull headdress]
Any one of these items would be so great, ty!
Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Fancy Tail Spat Red Birdskull Wingpiece Black and Red Bandana Crimson Feathered Wings Red Birdskull Headdress
poem shop
writing prompts
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53