Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Come get a free gift!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
I like giving gifts, so I’m making this thread.

I only have a few rules... (will add more as needed)

1. You can ask for almost anything (see rule 4 for more detail) but at least THREE of the items you request must be somewhere between 5g-20g (or 5kt-20kt). I do enjoy giving out more expensive gifts occasionally, but doing so for everyone will get expensive fast. So please include cheaper options.

2. No drama, be polite and respectful. If you aren’t specific with what you are wanting (ex: just saying you want a familiar... etc) and I send you something you already have, please do not come back and harass me for it. If I send you something that you already have you can simply send it back to me and I’ll send you back something you don’t have.

3. I’ll check this thread every couple of days. I apologize in advance if I don’t get back to you as soon as possible, I have a job and am prone to stress. I’m subbed please do not ping me!

4. Please do not ask for nearly impossible to get things (ex: KS items, some Year 1 items etc...). Things you can ask for include but are not limited to: Dragons, Apparel, Familiars, Baldwin Items, Genes, Treasure Chests, and Eggs.
I like giving gifts, so I’m making this thread.

I only have a few rules... (will add more as needed)

1. You can ask for almost anything (see rule 4 for more detail) but at least THREE of the items you request must be somewhere between 5g-20g (or 5kt-20kt). I do enjoy giving out more expensive gifts occasionally, but doing so for everyone will get expensive fast. So please include cheaper options.

2. No drama, be polite and respectful. If you aren’t specific with what you are wanting (ex: just saying you want a familiar... etc) and I send you something you already have, please do not come back and harass me for it. If I send you something that you already have you can simply send it back to me and I’ll send you back something you don’t have.

3. I’ll check this thread every couple of days. I apologize in advance if I don’t get back to you as soon as possible, I have a job and am prone to stress. I’m subbed please do not ping me!

4. Please do not ask for nearly impossible to get things (ex: KS items, some Year 1 items etc...). Things you can ask for include but are not limited to: Dragons, Apparel, Familiars, Baldwin Items, Genes, Treasure Chests, and Eggs.

This is so nice of you! (quickly erases the ping, lol, too used to that)

I'm really actually looking for a tertiary gene; any at all, honestly. That's the extent of my wishlist. :)

This is so nice of you! (quickly erases the ping, lol, too used to that)

I'm really actually looking for a tertiary gene; any at all, honestly. That's the extent of my wishlist. :)
May I have some familiars and apparel? I really don’t mind which apparel but for the familiars could you maybe try to find some that you think fit some of my dragons that don’t have any familiars? Thanks in advance!
May I have some familiars and apparel? I really don’t mind which apparel but for the familiars could you maybe try to find some that you think fit some of my dragons that don’t have any familiars? Thanks in advance!
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
-slowly peeks up- Hey, uh, if you have any of the following on-hand, I'd appreciate that:

-Brightscale Tail Guard
-Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece
-Crane's Arm Guards
-Swallow's Leg Armor
-Constantan Steampunk Tail Bauble
-Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament
-Sweetheart Lace Wristlet
-Autumn Woodguard
-slowly peeks up- Hey, uh, if you have any of the following on-hand, I'd appreciate that:

-Brightscale Tail Guard
-Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece
-Crane's Arm Guards
-Swallow's Leg Armor
-Constantan Steampunk Tail Bauble
-Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament
-Sweetheart Lace Wristlet
-Autumn Woodguard
i3HjH85.png
That's generous of you. Very generous. [s]Can I ask for a dragon, then? Preferably snapper, but I'd be happy with any, as long as it isn't pink [/s] Thanks for lovely snappy [emoji=spiral laughing size=2]
That's generous of you. Very generous.

Can I ask for a dragon, then? Preferably snapper, but I'd be happy with any, as long as it isn't pink Thanks for lovely snappy
This is super nice of you! My biggest goal rn is getting the capricats, but I'm trying to get a hatchery together so it's taking up all my g/t. Those babies are expensive though! My actual list:

-any XXX XXY dergs that would match arcane eyes (doesnt need to have them just looking for more dergs for pairs)

-Some of the fams for fiona: Maren Scout, Maren Wavesinger, Bloodstone Beetle, empress Beetle, Great Blue Waveskimmer, Amberwing Waveskimmer, Boran Veteran, Spellwall Boran, Maren Ambusher, Maren Warrior, & Dancing Chalice
(Not sure how much each of those are but any would be amazing!!)

-Or just any surprise! I always need fodder fams/apparel so anything is good with me!
This is super nice of you! My biggest goal rn is getting the capricats, but I'm trying to get a hatchery together so it's taking up all my g/t. Those babies are expensive though! My actual list:

-any XXX XXY dergs that would match arcane eyes (doesnt need to have them just looking for more dergs for pairs)

-Some of the fams for fiona: Maren Scout, Maren Wavesinger, Bloodstone Beetle, empress Beetle, Great Blue Waveskimmer, Amberwing Waveskimmer, Boran Veteran, Spellwall Boran, Maren Ambusher, Maren Warrior, & Dancing Chalice
(Not sure how much each of those are but any would be amazing!!)

-Or just any surprise! I always need fodder fams/apparel so anything is good with me!
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59332790] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593328/59332790_350.png[/img] [/url] Oh wow! This is so nice of you to do. Thank you. :) I'm basically looking for anything on this little guy's wishlist. Most of it is battle stones, which are generally cheap. Anything helps!

59332790_350.png

Oh wow! This is so nice of you to do. Thank you. :)

I'm basically looking for anything on this little guy's wishlist. Most of it is battle stones, which are generally cheap. Anything helps!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
What a fun idea! I'm dying to make the Baldwin skinks, but I can't get the food material skinks to drop from gathering to make them! Any extra would be appreciated.
What a fun idea! I'm dying to make the Baldwin skinks, but I can't get the food material skinks to drop from gathering to make them! Any extra would be appreciated.
I'm new so I don't really know how things work yet. So can I just have like anything?
I'm new so I don't really know how things work yet. So can I just have like anything?
tis i the mud
I'd like anything from my wishlist on my signature!
I'd like anything from my wishlist on my signature!
t6khqZc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53