Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Tell Thrugzug What You Want
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[b]Reformatting the first post to make it easier to read[/b] [b]Please don't bump the thread if it's been more than two weeks! I don't like to put the thread on hiatus but I get busy with events as I work with Earth's Dom Team.[/b] This is Thrugzug: [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36311025] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363111/36311025_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] There are many things Thrugzug likes. He likes puppies and kitties, rainbows, fluffy things. He loves giving and getting hugs, cookies and making new friends. He loves to make his friends smile and have a good day. More than anything Thrugzug is one thing: He is Thrugzug. Thrugzug wants to share things with the world. He wants to make people smile by helping them get what they want. This is your chance to ask Thrugzug to help you out! Especially with Fiona stuff. The Dos and Don’t: [b]Do:[/b] [LIST] [*]Ask for coliseum familiars that are not boss drops [*]Ask for apparel, generalized requests are preferred rather than specific - This thread is mostly for familiars, please don't overuse apparel requests. [*]Ask for Hibernation items and items that go in Swipp trades (Although you’re not getting pretty pink mums) [*]Give the amounts of the items you need for Hibernation items. I don't know what you already have and I don't want to look up the quest to see how many you need [*]Leave thanks for Thrugzug. [*]Give Thrugzug time to work, things can take time to find [*][b]Ask for familiars more than anything[/b], so please feel free to ask for generalized familiars. Though you can get specific with coliseum drops. Thrugzug prefers to give out familiars. [/LIST] [b]Do Not[/b] [LIST] [*]Get mad if Thrugzug doesn’t visit you. [*]Ask for gem familiars, old fest familiars, treasure, gems, swipp familiars. [*]Ask for things that are very pricey, Thrugzug is not made of money, he can barely count. [*]Come back in less than a week asking for more or the same thing over and over again. Thrugzug becomes less likely to help people he’s helped before; this is just so others get a chance. You can come back, but coming back every few days feels more like you’re trying to take advantage of Thrugzug’s generosity. Two weeks is the preference for wait time. [*]Be rude to Thrugzug or anyone in the thread. This is a instant black list from the thread. [/LIST] There is no need to ping me [i]This thread is the one open to all flights, if you are from Earth please head to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs1/2823507#post_2823507]Earth one[/url] as I prioritize helping pebbles.[/i] [b]Donating to Thrugzug[/b] You can donate items to Thrugzug for him to redistribute! Thrugzug accepts most things though apparel and familiars are in high demand. He tends to not need anything from Mire, but other venues are always welcomed. [b]Thrugzug is searching for[/b] Thrugzug is currently in search of someone to make a banner for the thread and possibly a badge.
Reformatting the first post to make it easier to read

Please don't bump the thread if it's been more than two weeks!
I don't like to put the thread on hiatus but I get busy with events as I work with Earth's Dom Team.

This is Thrugzug: There are many things Thrugzug likes. He likes puppies and kitties, rainbows, fluffy things. He loves giving and getting hugs, cookies and making new friends. He loves to make his friends smile and have a good day. More than anything Thrugzug is one thing: He is Thrugzug.

Thrugzug wants to share things with the world. He wants to make people smile by helping them get what they want. This is your chance to ask Thrugzug to help you out! Especially with Fiona stuff.

The Dos and Don’t:

Do:
  • Ask for coliseum familiars that are not boss drops
  • Ask for apparel, generalized requests are preferred rather than specific - This thread is mostly for familiars, please don't overuse apparel requests.
  • Ask for Hibernation items and items that go in Swipp trades (Although you’re not getting pretty pink mums)
  • Give the amounts of the items you need for Hibernation items. I don't know what you already have and I don't want to look up the quest to see how many you need
  • Leave thanks for Thrugzug.
  • Give Thrugzug time to work, things can take time to find
  • Ask for familiars more than anything, so please feel free to ask for generalized familiars. Though you can get specific with coliseum drops. Thrugzug prefers to give out familiars.

Do Not
  • Get mad if Thrugzug doesn’t visit you.
  • Ask for gem familiars, old fest familiars, treasure, gems, swipp familiars.
  • Ask for things that are very pricey, Thrugzug is not made of money, he can barely count.
  • Come back in less than a week asking for more or the same thing over and over again. Thrugzug becomes less likely to help people he’s helped before; this is just so others get a chance. You can come back, but coming back every few days feels more like you’re trying to take advantage of Thrugzug’s generosity. Two weeks is the preference for wait time.
  • Be rude to Thrugzug or anyone in the thread. This is a instant black list from the thread.

There is no need to ping me
This thread is the one open to all flights, if you are from Earth please head to the Earth one as I prioritize helping pebbles.

Donating to Thrugzug
You can donate items to Thrugzug for him to redistribute! Thrugzug accepts most things though apparel and familiars are in high demand. He tends to not need anything from Mire, but other venues are always welcomed.

Thrugzug is searching for
Thrugzug is currently in search of someone to make a banner for the thread and possibly a badge.
arOGchX.png
Aah this is so sweet and cute! I would love to send Thrugzug a big hug and request an Alstromeria Fox familiar and/or something that would help a new player (I just joined lol). Thank you so much!!
Aah this is so sweet and cute! I would love to send Thrugzug a big hug and request an Alstromeria Fox familiar and/or something that would help a new player (I just joined lol). Thank you so much!!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Thrugzug, thank you for listening to me!
I'm fairly new, so I don't have too many familiars. I would love a spooky buddy!
Thrugzug, thank you for listening to me!
I'm fairly new, so I don't have too many familiars. I would love a spooky buddy!
Hello Thrugzug! All of your friends are so cute! It's pretty funny but my dream fams are the capricats, like you have! I am saving for them now. I know you're not made of gems though friend! I have lots of new pink babies that would love a friend to match their colors. You're so kind to be giving out buddies for dragons that want a new friend. Thanks so much <3
Hello Thrugzug! All of your friends are so cute! It's pretty funny but my dream fams are the capricats, like you have! I am saving for them now. I know you're not made of gems though friend! I have lots of new pink babies that would love a friend to match their colors. You're so kind to be giving out buddies for dragons that want a new friend. Thanks so much <3
Hi Thrugzug, As I am not Level 23 in Fishing I am unable to obtain the 5 x Royal Oyster or 5 x Olympia Oyster required to brew the Amberwing Waveskimmer & Great Blue Waveskimmer. If you have any spare oysters, I would greatly appreciate them. Thank you for doing this, it is so kind of you to help others and lot of air hugs coming your way [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi Thrugzug,

As I am not Level 23 in Fishing I am unable to obtain the 5 x Royal Oyster or 5 x Olympia Oyster required to brew the Amberwing Waveskimmer & Great Blue Waveskimmer. If you have any spare oysters, I would greatly appreciate them.

Thank you for doing this, it is so kind of you to help others and lot of air hugs coming your way
Lqph2GZ.gif
hi thrugzug I like scar apparel so if I can have some of that, it will be nice :) thanks thrugzug
hi thrugzug I like scar apparel so if I can have some of that, it will be nice :) thanks thrugzug
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
Hello Thrugzug! It's nice meeting you, I have many familiars I don't have although I would prefer any familiar from past festivals or maybe a really cute Silver Kitsune. As for apparel, well I'm struggling to get stuff so yeah.
Hello Thrugzug! It's nice meeting you, I have many familiars I don't have although I would prefer any familiar from past festivals or maybe a really cute Silver Kitsune. As for apparel, well I'm struggling to get stuff so yeah.
Hi Thrugzug!
It's so nice of you to do that, I'm glad to have this opportunity to become friends with some new familiars! There are still many light and kitty-like familiars that I haven't had the occasion to pet, so if you have any you can send my way, I'd be very grateful!
Hi Thrugzug!
It's so nice of you to do that, I'm glad to have this opportunity to become friends with some new familiars! There are still many light and kitty-like familiars that I haven't had the occasion to pet, so if you have any you can send my way, I'd be very grateful!
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
.............................................................. znVnNUNC_o.png
Thrugzug I need a familiar for a fierce warrior, do you know of any like that? Thank you for your kindness!
Thrugzug I need a familiar for a fierce warrior, do you know of any like that? Thank you for your kindness!
banner.jpg
Thrugzug is awake and ready to help more friends!
Thrugzug is awake and ready to help more friends!
arOGchX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16