Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Choose your free dragon!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! You can call me Grace, and I'll be doing dragon giveaways!

I will personally choose you to choose ONE dragon out of the free tab.
They already have names, and in their bios they have back stories.

New! I'd like for you to try to add to their back story, as I'd love to read it and see what they have become in your lair! Not required, but if you do this please try to tell me so I can see!

Please be sure to tell me which dragon you want and please don't be upset if the dragon you want has been taken! Most of these dragons come from my own breeding pairs so I should get lots that look alike, so if you were only interested in one the next time a hatchling comes out like that I can give it to you<3

You don't have to choose a dragon, but your spot will be given to someone else.
Also dragon donations are welcome and appreciated! (Ones your okay with being given away<3)

New! Your allowed to RESERVE a dragon, even if you weren't chosen. And after three days if the original winner doesn't accept, you may have their dragon. Also, if you know any new players feel free to tell me so I can give them something! Same for anyone you think deserves it!

That's basically it, I may add more to this but it's really quite simple! Thank you and enjoy your new dragons lucky winners!

P.S. After 3 days and there I is no answer, I'm sorry but I'm going to give your spot to someone else so others have a chance!

Though if your one of these people since I understand you can't come online everyday, please contact me so I can save a dragon for you!
Hello! You can call me Grace, and I'll be doing dragon giveaways!

I will personally choose you to choose ONE dragon out of the free tab.
They already have names, and in their bios they have back stories.

New! I'd like for you to try to add to their back story, as I'd love to read it and see what they have become in your lair! Not required, but if you do this please try to tell me so I can see!

Please be sure to tell me which dragon you want and please don't be upset if the dragon you want has been taken! Most of these dragons come from my own breeding pairs so I should get lots that look alike, so if you were only interested in one the next time a hatchling comes out like that I can give it to you<3

You don't have to choose a dragon, but your spot will be given to someone else.
Also dragon donations are welcome and appreciated! (Ones your okay with being given away<3)

New! Your allowed to RESERVE a dragon, even if you weren't chosen. And after three days if the original winner doesn't accept, you may have their dragon. Also, if you know any new players feel free to tell me so I can give them something! Same for anyone you think deserves it!

That's basically it, I may add more to this but it's really quite simple! Thank you and enjoy your new dragons lucky winners!

P.S. After 3 days and there I is no answer, I'm sorry but I'm going to give your spot to someone else so others have a chance!

Though if your one of these people since I understand you can't come online everyday, please contact me so I can save a dragon for you!
hi, i'm mazi
• young adult
• she/they
• kennel tech
• student for vet med
• engaged
• mommy x 4 ~ 1 in heaven, twins on earth and expecting rainbow babe 07.2023
Congratulations to @Unicorn6 (?)
@SomedaySilver (~)
@CallmeTrash (~)
@Jackthegecko (~)for being the first four winners of this giveaway!

Please be sure to read the front post and then contact me for your dragons!
Congratulations to @Unicorn6 (?)
@SomedaySilver (~)
@CallmeTrash (~)
@Jackthegecko (~)for being the first four winners of this giveaway!

Please be sure to read the front post and then contact me for your dragons!
hi, i'm mazi
• young adult
• she/they
• kennel tech
• student for vet med
• engaged
@GraceYoung could I get Andrea :0? It's super nice of u 2 do this :D
@GraceYoung could I get Andrea :0? It's super nice of u 2 do this :D
GIR.png
@CallmeTrash

I'm sorry! She was already taken<3 Was there anyone else your interested in? If not the breeding pair I used to get Andrea should hatch another nest soon if you really wanted her, I should be able to get another?<3
@CallmeTrash

I'm sorry! She was already taken<3 Was there anyone else your interested in? If not the breeding pair I used to get Andrea should hatch another nest soon if you really wanted her, I should be able to get another?<3
hi, i'm mazi
• young adult
• she/they
• kennel tech
• student for vet med
• engaged
@GraceYoung If u could ping me when/if the pair hatches another skydancer that'd b gr8 :D
@GraceYoung If u could ping me when/if the pair hatches another skydancer that'd b gr8 :D
GIR.png
@CallmeTrash Sure thing!
@CallmeTrash Sure thing!
hi, i'm mazi
• young adult
• she/they
• kennel tech
• student for vet med
• engaged
@GraceYoung Hey thanks! You have some neat dragons. :D

However, I'm trying to cut down on dragon purchases/giveaways until I can free up some space.
Thanks for the offer though!
@GraceYoung Hey thanks! You have some neat dragons. :D

However, I'm trying to cut down on dragon purchases/giveaways until I can free up some space.
Thanks for the offer though!
Some all powerful being could
show up at my doorstep with a sledgehammer
and only then would I even consider
not being a complete fool.
I probably still would.

Wow look at all this text.
Sometimes i look at trees.
what, did you think that would be useful?

When life gives you lemons, eat the lemons raw and squeeze the zest into life's eyes.

Uhhhhhh yeah I've got nothign else to say here
I'm tired.
That's fine!<3
That's fine!<3
hi, i'm mazi
• young adult
• she/they
• kennel tech
• student for vet med
• engaged
@GraceYoung first of all this is an amazing thing and i thank you a lot for this i am happy to be one of the first winners and would like Judd if they hasnt already been taken (you have a lovley lair btw)
@GraceYoung first of all this is an amazing thing and i thank you a lot for this i am happy to be one of the first winners and would like Judd if they hasnt already been taken (you have a lovley lair btw)
Isi32aq.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
hi, i'm mazi
• young adult
• she/they
• kennel tech
• student for vet med
• engaged
1 2 3 4 5