Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Into The Earth Raffle [Closed]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NPtfZR1.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][b][color=purple]INTRO[/color][/b] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_42267359][color=purple]INFO[/color][/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_42267360][color=purple]50/50 RAFFLE[/color][/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_42267362][color=purple]BATTLE RAFFLE[/color][/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_42267364][color=purple]BATTLE RAFFLE PRIZES[/color][/url] || [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePfCt57DpyG24lvkRU6osP70TjhdvsySAM7Dc6sBdtY/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]SPREADSHEET[/color][/url][/size][/center] [center]Deep in the Tangled Wood dwells The Stygian Uprising, a clan of highly skilled warriors. Their focus is usually singular, but as of late, they've been setting more and more ambitious goals for themselves.[/center] [center]After their moon mission was a resounding success, they didn't want to stop. They started planning a new mission right away, but this time, they're heading in a different direction.[/center] [center]They're going deep down into the earth, to explore the caves! [center]They've been preparing for weeks, and they were about to set off when they discovered a small issue — the moon mission used up all of their supplies![/center] [center]In order to head down into the earth, they're going to need a little help.[/center]
NPtfZR1.png

Deep in the Tangled Wood dwells The Stygian Uprising, a clan of highly skilled warriors. Their focus is usually singular, but as of late, they've been setting more and more ambitious goals for themselves.

After their moon mission was a resounding success, they didn't want to stop. They started planning a new mission right away, but this time, they're heading in a different direction.
They're going deep down into the earth, to explore the caves!

They've been preparing for weeks, and they were about to set off when they discovered a small issue — the moon mission used up all of their supplies!

In order to head down into the earth, they're going to need a little help.
widepeepo

Information

This event is open to anyone in any flight!
The event will run from 00.00 on 16 February to 23.59 on 29 February.

The event consists of two parts - a 50/50 Raffle, and a Battle Raffle. For specific information about one or the other, please jump to the appropriate post.

There is no limit to how many tickets you may purchase.

All treasure, gems, and items must be sent via PM with the subject line "[50/50 or Battle] Tickets". All dragons must be sent via 1T PA. Please do not send CRs. If, for any reason, you can only send via CR, please contact me to work something out.

All tickets, for both the 50/50 Raffle and the Battle Raffle, can be viewed on the spreadsheet.

If there is an issue with the spreadsheet, please contact me immediately.

Information

This event is open to anyone in any flight!
The event will run from 00.00 on 16 February to 23.59 on 29 February.

The event consists of two parts - a 50/50 Raffle, and a Battle Raffle. For specific information about one or the other, please jump to the appropriate post.

There is no limit to how many tickets you may purchase.

All treasure, gems, and items must be sent via PM with the subject line "[50/50 or Battle] Tickets". All dragons must be sent via 1T PA. Please do not send CRs. If, for any reason, you can only send via CR, please contact me to work something out.

All tickets, for both the 50/50 Raffle and the Battle Raffle, can be viewed on the spreadsheet.

If there is an issue with the spreadsheet, please contact me immediately.
widepeepo

50/50 Raffle

Before our dragons can set off for the caves, they need some funds for supplies!

Tickets can be purchased for 2kt/g each! Tickets can also be purchased with levelled dragons for 1 level each - one level 10 is worth 10 tickets, one level 5 is worth 5 tickets, and so on. All dragons sent in will be exalted.

Treasure and gems must be sent via PM with the subject line "50/50 Tickets". Dragons must be sent via 1T PA. Please do not send CRs.

Half of the profits will go to The Stygian Uprising, to fund dragons and stones needed in the future. A winner will be drawn for the other half of the profits, and they will have 48 hours to accept a CR with their prize before another winner is drawn.

The current profits and total up for grabs can be viewed on the spreadsheet.

50/50 Raffle

Before our dragons can set off for the caves, they need some funds for supplies!

Tickets can be purchased for 2kt/g each! Tickets can also be purchased with levelled dragons for 1 level each - one level 10 is worth 10 tickets, one level 5 is worth 5 tickets, and so on. All dragons sent in will be exalted.

Treasure and gems must be sent via PM with the subject line "50/50 Tickets". Dragons must be sent via 1T PA. Please do not send CRs.

Half of the profits will go to The Stygian Uprising, to fund dragons and stones needed in the future. A winner will be drawn for the other half of the profits, and they will have 48 hours to accept a CR with their prize before another winner is drawn.

The current profits and total up for grabs can be viewed on the spreadsheet.
widepeepo
INTRO || INFO || 50/50 RAFFLE || BATTLE RAFFLE || BATTLE RAFFLE PRIZES || SPREADSHEET

Battle Raffle

If we want to send our dragons down into the earth, we need to kit them out with some battlestones!

For the Battle Raffle, tickets are earned exclusively by donating battlestones.

The following battlestones will be accepted, and will be worth the specified amount of tickets each:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1 Tickets: Scratch, Meditate
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2 Tickets: Shred, Contuse
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 Tickets: Scholar, Discipline
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4 Tickets: Concentration, Regeneration
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa5 Tickets: Sap, Aid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6 Tickets: Haste
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7 Tickets: Ambush, Berserker
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa8 Tickets: Tincture of Dissolution
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa9 Tickets: Rally
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa10 Tickets: Eliminate

To unlock all of the prizes for the raffle, there is a minimum of stones to be donated: 20 Tinctures of Dissolution, 30 Ambushes, 36 Berserkers, and 20 Rallies.

Battlestones must be sent via PM with the subject line "Battle Tickets". Please do not send CRs.

The winners will all be drawn at once, and they will be pinged to select their choices based on the position they were drawn in - the first place winner will be asked to select one choice, the second place winner two choices, and so on. They will have 48 hours to respond with their choices before their spot is lost and redrawn.

There are currently three guaranteed prizes, three unlocked prize, and six locked prizes.
INTRO || INFO || 50/50 RAFFLE || BATTLE RAFFLE || BATTLE RAFFLE PRIZES || SPREADSHEET

Battle Raffle

If we want to send our dragons down into the earth, we need to kit them out with some battlestones!

For the Battle Raffle, tickets are earned exclusively by donating battlestones.

The following battlestones will be accepted, and will be worth the specified amount of tickets each:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1 Tickets: Scratch, Meditate
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2 Tickets: Shred, Contuse
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 Tickets: Scholar, Discipline
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4 Tickets: Concentration, Regeneration
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa5 Tickets: Sap, Aid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6 Tickets: Haste
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7 Tickets: Ambush, Berserker
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa8 Tickets: Tincture of Dissolution
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa9 Tickets: Rally
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa10 Tickets: Eliminate

To unlock all of the prizes for the raffle, there is a minimum of stones to be donated: 20 Tinctures of Dissolution, 30 Ambushes, 36 Berserkers, and 20 Rallies.

Battlestones must be sent via PM with the subject line "Battle Tickets". Please do not send CRs.

The winners will all be drawn at once, and they will be pinged to select their choices based on the position they were drawn in - the first place winner will be asked to select one choice, the second place winner two choices, and so on. They will have 48 hours to respond with their choices before their spot is lost and redrawn.

There are currently three guaranteed prizes, three unlocked prize, and six locked prizes.
widepeepo
[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_2821535][color=purple]INTRO[/color][/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_42267359][color=purple]INFO[/color][/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_42267360][color=purple]50/50 RAFFLE[/color][/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2821535#post_42267362][color=purple]BATTLE RAFFLE[/color][/url] || [b][color=purple]BATTLE RAFFLE PRIZES[/color][/b] || [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePfCt57DpyG24lvkRU6osP70TjhdvsySAM7Dc6sBdtY/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]SPREADSHEET[/color][/url][/size][/center] [center][size=4][color=purple][b]Battle Raffle Prizes[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Available Prizes[/b][/size][/center] [center][quote name='Majlis al Jinn Cave'] [center][item=Primary Gene: Python][/center] [center][size=2][i]Primary Gene: Python[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Reed Flute Cave'] [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Wintercoat (Gaoler)][/center] [center][size=2][i]Tertiary Gene: Wintercoat (Gaoler)[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Krubera Cave'] [center][item=Primary Gene: Mosaic (Gaoler)][/center] [center][size=2][i]Primary Gene: Mosaic (Gaoler)[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Waitomo Caves'] [center][item=Paradise Starsilks][/center] [center][size=2][i]Paradise Starsilks[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Skocjan Caves'] [center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center] [center][size=2][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Carlsbad Caverns'] [center][item=Ruby Starsilks][/center] [center][size=2][i]Ruby Starsilks[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Jeita Grotto'] [center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center] [center][size=2][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][b]Unavailable[/b][/size][/center] [center][quote name=Eisriesenwelt Ice Cave] [center][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][/center] [center][size=2][i]Breed Change: Nocturne, Breed Change: Nocturne[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Fingals Cave'] [center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center] [center][size=2][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Blue Grotto'] [center][item=Lagoon Starsilks][/center] [center][size=2][i]Lagoon Starsilks[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Cave of the Crystals'] [center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center] [center][size=2][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][quote name='Mulu Caves'] [center][item=Breed Change: Wildclaw][/center] [center][size=2][i]Breed Change: Wildclaw[/i][/size][/center] [/quote][/center]

Battle Raffle Prizes

Available Prizes

Majlis al Jinn Cave wrote:
Primary Gene: Python
Primary Gene: Python

Reed Flute Cave wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Wintercoat (Gaoler)

Krubera Cave wrote:
Primary Gene: Mosaic (Gaoler)

Waitomo Caves wrote:
Paradise Starsilks
Paradise Starsilks

Skocjan Caves wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Carlsbad Caverns wrote:
Ruby Starsilks
Ruby Starsilks

Jeita Grotto wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Unavailable

Eisriesenwelt wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Nocturne
Breed Change: Nocturne, Breed Change: Nocturne

Fingals Cave wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Blue Grotto wrote:
Lagoon Starsilks
Lagoon Starsilks

Cave of the Crystals wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Mulu Caves wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
Breed Change: Wildclaw
widepeepo
RESERVE
RESERVE
widepeepo
The raffle is open! Happy Trickmurk, everyone!
The raffle is open! Happy Trickmurk, everyone!
widepeepo
Sent you a bunch of battle stones c:
Sent you a bunch of battle stones c:
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
Sent battle items!
Sent battle items!
w6Voqf6.png
The Carlsbad Caverns prize pack has been unlocked! There's still more than a week left to unlock the other ones. Thank you all for supporting TSU and Shadow!
The Carlsbad Caverns prize pack has been unlocked! There's still more than a week left to unlock the other ones. Thank you all for supporting TSU and Shadow!
widepeepo
1 2 3