Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Valightine's 2020 - DONE
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
1. Options for Date night
2. Wings of Love
3. Like a Bolt from Above
4. Stoney Fledgling
5. Happy Anniversary
6. Sparkle and Shine
7. Brilliant Fledgling
8. Baldwin loves you
1. Options for Date night
2. Wings of Love
3. Like a Bolt from Above
4. Stoney Fledgling
5. Happy Anniversary
6. Sparkle and Shine
7. Brilliant Fledgling
8. Baldwin loves you
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@Rynne
Thanky you, and Happy Valentines!!

1. Blind Date
2. Shady Fledgling
3. Captain Ahab Can't Decide
4. Options for Date Night
5. Stoney Fledgling
6. Brilliant Fledgling
7. Set in Stone
8. Love Thaws
9. Love and War
10. Bonded Pair
@Rynne
Thanky you, and Happy Valentines!!

1. Blind Date
2. Shady Fledgling
3. Captain Ahab Can't Decide
4. Options for Date Night
5. Stoney Fledgling
6. Brilliant Fledgling
7. Set in Stone
8. Love Thaws
9. Love and War
10. Bonded Pair
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@Rynne
Thanks so much!
1.Brilliant Fledgling
2.Sparking Fledgling
3.Shady Fledgling
4.Part of Your World
5.Languishing in Love
6.Star-Crossed Lovers
7.Baldwin Loves You
@Rynne
Thanks so much!
1.Brilliant Fledgling
2.Sparking Fledgling
3.Shady Fledgling
4.Part of Your World
5.Languishing in Love
6.Star-Crossed Lovers
7.Baldwin Loves You
sprite-100.gifeLAndXa.pngBk78Myp.png
@Rynne

1. Put Your Heart in Gaol
2. Spinning Our Love Story
3. Options for Date Night
4. Growing Fledgling
@Rynne

1. Put Your Heart in Gaol
2. Spinning Our Love Story
3. Options for Date Night
4. Growing Fledgling
@Rynne Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 1. Waiting for a Kiss 2. Blind Date 3. Love and War 4. Til' Death Do Us Apart 5. Pair the Spares 6. Shady Fledgling 7. Festering Fledgling 8. Love Hurts 9. Options for Date Night
@Rynne

Thank you!

1. Waiting for a Kiss
2. Blind Date
3. Love and War
4. Til' Death Do Us Apart
5. Pair the Spares
6. Shady Fledgling
7. Festering Fledgling
8. Love Hurts
9. Options for Date Night
IoOIjjo.png
hey @Rynne! i don't see the next round yet, so i hope i still have time to give you my list!!

1. Bonded Pair
2. Languishing in Love
3. Pair the Spares
hey @Rynne! i don't see the next round yet, so i hope i still have time to give you my list!!

1. Bonded Pair
2. Languishing in Love
3. Pair the Spares
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
It was a little late last night to do another round, so now prizes are set for round three and will be sent out shortly!
It was a little late last night to do another round, so now prizes are set for round three and will be sent out shortly!
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UjZGOTb.png[/img][/center] Round three has been sent out, so we're ready for round four! Please let me know if there are any issues. I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zBdC3Gf.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/xf5kw7T.png[/img][color=transparent]____________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND FOUR[/b] 1. @thewanderers 2. @lerawrs 3. @overcoat 4. @crowbot 5. @mirna 6. @rufusdrumknott 7. @levona 8. @varnaxis 9. @seylon 10. @aradan [nextcol][color=transparent]_______________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/xf5kw7T.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NThwQoA.png[/img][/center] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist][size=0] @FourLeaf @Gathouria @agonius @FantasyGirlRai @BunnySox @minervamaga[/quote]
UjZGOTb.png

Round three has been sent out, so we're ready for round four! Please let me know if there are any issues.

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

zBdC3Gf.png
______xf5kw7T.png____________________
ROUND FOUR

1. @thewanderers
2. @lerawrs
3. @overcoat
4. @crowbot
5. @mirna
6. @rufusdrumknott
7. @levona
8. @varnaxis
9. @seylon
10. @aradan

_______________xf5kw7T.png
NThwQoA.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne Thank you! Definitely wasn't expecting this

1. Stoney Fledgling
2. Mystical Fledgling
3. Festering Fledgling
4. Swimming Fledgling
5. Growing Fledgling
6. Love and War
@Rynne Thank you! Definitely wasn't expecting this

1. Stoney Fledgling
2. Mystical Fledgling
3. Festering Fledgling