Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Valightine's 2020 - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[quote name="RedWillia" date="2020-02-02 05:08:31" ] @PrincessKaulise My dragons have been standing for awhile now, is everything ok? [/quote] I'm working on it. I'm the only attendant online right now, so I'm super flooded. Sorry for the delay!
RedWillia wrote on 2020-02-02 05:08:31:
@PrincessKaulise
My dragons have been standing for awhile now, is everything ok?

I'm working on it. I'm the only attendant online right now, so I'm super flooded. Sorry for the delay!
@PrincessKaulise Sending 10 level 7s with bonuses via PA

*(take your time with em, in no rush :)
@PrincessKaulise Sending 10 level 7s with bonuses via PA

*(take your time with em, in no rush :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I'm online and ready to have dragons thrown at me!
I'm online and ready to have dragons thrown at me!
Heya, did your spreadsheet break? I just wanted to check my numbers. Would you mind pinging me when it's back up please? Thank you!
Heya, did your spreadsheet break? I just wanted to check my numbers. Would you mind pinging me when it's back up please? Thank you!
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
@lyricalmyxteries 9 level 7 dragons on their way with daily bonuses!
@lyricalmyxteries 9 level 7 dragons on their way with daily bonuses!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
Oh gosh, those bird drawings are precious *v* And thank you for keeping the font size big!

Teeny tiny thing I just noticed on the spreadsheet: the font Arial makes the uppercase I and lowercase L look the same. It’s easy to just copypaste from the cel but idk if that might throw some people off like it did me for a second there ^^" The rest looks great though, and I love the overall color scheme here. Happy Valentine’s, and thanks for doing this, everyone~
Oh gosh, those bird drawings are precious *v* And thank you for keeping the font size big!

Teeny tiny thing I just noticed on the spreadsheet: the font Arial makes the uppercase I and lowercase L look the same. It’s easy to just copypaste from the cel but idk if that might throw some people off like it did me for a second there ^^" The rest looks great though, and I love the overall color scheme here. Happy Valentine’s, and thanks for doing this, everyone~
online and ready for dragons headed to Glittermom!
online and ready for dragons headed to Glittermom!
@UndeadAnt Sending you 4 lvl. 7 dragons via PA!
@UndeadAnt Sending you 4 lvl. 7 dragons via PA!
Na5WGHa.png
@lyricalmyxteries set up some auctions for lv 6 skydancers
@lyricalmyxteries set up some auctions for lv 6 skydancers
@starrlight looks like the sheet's a bit gone :'3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416828508879454218/673591087104917526/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416828508879454218/673591127819157545/unknown.png[/img]
@starrlight
looks like the sheet's a bit gone :'3
unknown.png
unknown.png
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45