Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Egg, Sprites, WC (Winners!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@dragonamazon

sent some tickets!
bump!

i can be added to the pingilist too~
@dragonamazon

sent some tickets!
bump!

i can be added to the pingilist too~
bump~
bump~
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
@dragonamazon sending some tickets~ Also claiming that bumparooni :3c
@dragonamazon sending some tickets~ Also claiming that bumparooni :3c
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
i'll buy a ticket! (I'll count this as my bump ticket too) @dragonamazon
i'll buy a ticket! (I'll count this as my bump ticket too) @dragonamazon
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
d8O5J7R.png
Bump!
Bump!
Woodchip_pixel_copy.png
@dragonamazon does the pinglist im on work as a last week/day pinglist too? (and if not, can I be on one please?)
@dragonamazon does the pinglist im on work as a last week/day pinglist too? (and if not, can I be on one please?)
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@dragonamazon

Sent some stuff and bump
@dragonamazon

Sent some stuff and bump
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Skywolf1 @HelianthusNox -- you guys bumped the thread, but I can't find any tickets you may have sent. just a heads up since bumps only count once you have sent in the tickets!

@gryphon982 -- yes! i'd forgotten to put it there under the regular pinglist, sorry! but it's there now and you're on it! also if you meant to send a ticket my way, i haven't received it. unless you're waiting for the other prizes to be unlocked, in which case all's good!
@Skywolf1 @HelianthusNox -- you guys bumped the thread, but I can't find any tickets you may have sent. just a heads up since bumps only count once you have sent in the tickets!

@gryphon982 -- yes! i'd forgotten to put it there under the regular pinglist, sorry! but it's there now and you're on it! also if you meant to send a ticket my way, i haven't received it. unless you're waiting for the other prizes to be unlocked, in which case all's good!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637136291246637097/671412183480926247/Dj05BiUV4AIVBM1.png[/img][/center] [columns][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637136291246637097/671425289431023626/Nature_Sprite_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png[/img][/center][nextcol] [center][size=5][b]Tier 2 UNLOCKED![/size][/b][/center] I honestly wasn't expecting 300+ tickets on the very first day already!! Thank you everyone who's participated so far and here's to more rewards for you guys!![/columns] [size=2]@Noxumbra @Sevenths @rose02 @Woodchip @Pensacola @User9125 @gryphon982 @ChercheErfina @vindigo @meowmeow2023 @Jaderannosaurus @Hellnokitty @Skywolf1 @HelianthusNox @Kunikida @Moreii @vindigo @Erujayy @BiscuitTheDog @buckembarnes @Woodchip @Jaderannosaurus[/size]
Dj05BiUV4AIVBM1.png
Nature_Sprite_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png
Tier 2 UNLOCKED!

I honestly wasn't expecting 300+ tickets on the very first day already!! Thank you everyone who's participated so far and here's to more rewards for you guys!!

@Noxumbra @Sevenths @rose02 @Woodchip @Pensacola @User9125 @gryphon982 @ChercheErfina @vindigo @meowmeow2023 @Jaderannosaurus @Hellnokitty @Skywolf1 @HelianthusNox @Kunikida @Moreii @vindigo @Erujayy @BiscuitTheDog @buckembarnes @Woodchip @Jaderannosaurus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32