Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Egg, Sprites, WC (Winners!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Howdy everyone! [s]Vibe [/s] Interest has been checked and a tiered raffle will be very much happening! So, without further ado... [center][size=6]This raffle has ended![/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Welcome![/size][/center] First off, here's some ground rules: [LIST] [*]All tiers are unlockable except the first one, of course. [*]Each person will win [u]one[/u] prize. [*]When you enter you will automatically be entered for all prizes at once. You can't be entered for just one. [*]After more tiers are unlocked I may add more ways to enter/buy tickets. [*]Individual Baldwin materials that differ from the "packs" below will count as an individual ticket. [*]Please don't be mean, whether you win or don't. [*]Since all the prizes are well valued amongst the community, [u]winners will have five days[/u] to claim their rewards unless they come to talk to me beforehand. Otherwise another winner will be rolled. [*]I will be using a random number generator to roll the winners. [*]In order to not upset folks, once the raffle is over, [b]I will only be pinging the winners[/b]. If you would like to be pinged once the winners are announced [u]please say so[/u] [*]As I will be very very busy in these next upcoming months due to personal reasons I do reserve the right to extend the date of this Raffle, be it for whatever reason. [*][b]I'm not subscribed, so please ping me.[/b] [/LIST] [center][u][size=5]How will the tiers work?[/center] When the amount of tickets purchased as a whole reaches a set number, a new tier will be unlocked, and this will go on until the highest tier is unlocked. No exceptions, even if there's only one ticket left until the next tier. (I know you might already know this, but a reminder doesn’t hurt!) [center][size=6][u]The raffle will end March 29th![/u] [center][b][size=6]The Tiers![/size][/center] [center][size=5][b][u]Tier 1[/u][/b] -- [b]Unlocked[/b][/size] [quote][item=unhatched earth egg] [color=6b330f]Unhatched Earth Egg[/color][/quote] [center][size=5][b][u]Tier 1.1[/u][/b] -- [b]Unlocked[/b][/size] [quote][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [color=564765]3 Unhatched nocturne Eggs[/color] (Unlike other tiers, this one stacks)[/quote] [center][size=5][b][u]Tier 2[/u][/b] -- [b]Unlocked[/b][/size] [quote][item=nature sprite] [color=03c04a]Nature Sprite ([url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=437913&did=2953561]proof[/url])[/color] [b]Unlocked after 500 tickets[/b][/quote] [center][size=5][b][u]Tier 3[/u][/b] -- [b]Unlocked[/b][/size] [quote][item=Water Sprite] [color=134d9c]Water Sprite ([url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=437913&tab=dragon&did=3817702]proof[/url])[/color] [b]Unlocked after 1,5k tickets[/b][/quote] [center][size=5][b][u]Tier 4[/u][/b] -- [b]Unlocked[/b][/size] [quote][item=breed change: wildclaw] [color=610a0a]Wildclaw Breed Change Scroll[/color] [b]Unlocked after 3k tickets[/b][/quote]
Howdy everyone! Vibe Interest has been checked and a tiered raffle will be very much happening! So, without further ado...
This raffle has ended!
Welcome!

First off, here's some ground rules:
  • All tiers are unlockable except the first one, of course.
  • Each person will win one prize.
  • When you enter you will automatically be entered for all prizes at once. You can't be entered for just one.
  • After more tiers are unlocked I may add more ways to enter/buy tickets.
  • Individual Baldwin materials that differ from the "packs" below will count as an individual ticket.
  • Please don't be mean, whether you win or don't.
  • Since all the prizes are well valued amongst the community, winners will have five days to claim their rewards unless they come to talk to me beforehand. Otherwise another winner will be rolled.
  • I will be using a random number generator to roll the winners.
  • In order to not upset folks, once the raffle is over, I will only be pinging the winners. If you would like to be pinged once the winners are announced please say so
  • As I will be very very busy in these next upcoming months due to personal reasons I do reserve the right to extend the date of this Raffle, be it for whatever reason.
  • I'm not subscribed, so please ping me.

How will the tiers work?
When the amount of tickets purchased as a whole reaches a set number, a new tier will be unlocked, and this will go on until the highest tier is unlocked. No exceptions, even if there's only one ticket left until the next tier. (I know you might already know this, but a reminder doesn’t hurt!)

The raffle will end March 29th!

The Tiers!

Tier 1 -- Unlocked
Quote:
Unhatched Earth Egg
Unhatched Earth Egg

Tier 1.1 -- Unlocked
Quote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
3 Unhatched nocturne Eggs
(Unlike other tiers, this one stacks)

Tier 2 -- Unlocked
Quote:
Nature Sprite
Nature Sprite (proof)

Unlocked after 500 tickets

Tier 3 -- Unlocked
Quote:
Water Sprite
Water Sprite (proof)

Unlocked after 1,5k tickets

Tier 4 -- Unlocked
Quote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
Wildclaw Breed Change Scroll

Unlocked after 3k tickets
[center][size=6][b]How to enter[/b][/center] [center][size=5]1 Ticket: 1kt/1g each[/size][/center] [center][size=5]1 Ticket: 1 Bump[/size][/center] [center]Bumps will count [u]only once a day[/u], and only after at least 1 ticket is bought. [center][size=4]and/or you can send some of the following Baldwin mats![/center] [quote=Baldwin Mats Pack 1][center][item=grey slime][size=5]+[/size][item=copper muck] 6 tickets [/quote] [quote=Baldwin Mats Pack 2][center][item=gold muck][size=5]+[/size][item=silver muck] 10 tickets [/quote] [quote=Baldwin Mats Pack 3][center][item=red goo][size=5]+[/size][item=purple goo] 10 tickets [/quote] [quote=Fodder Fams][center][item=Creeping Tendril] Any Fodder Familiar = 5 tickets each [/quote] [quote=Breed Changes][center][item=Breed Change: Gaoler] [size=4]OR[/size] [item=Breed Change: Banescale] Ancient Breed Change Scroll = 300 tickets [/quote] [quote=Scatter][center][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] 400 tickets [/quote] [center][size=3](Other ways to enter may be added as more prizes are unlocked)[/size][/center]
How to enter
1 Ticket: 1kt/1g each

1 Ticket: 1 Bump
Bumps will count only once a day, and only after at least 1 ticket is bought.

and/or you can send some of the following Baldwin mats!

Baldwin Mats Pack 1 wrote:
Grey Slime + Copper Muck

6 tickets
Baldwin Mats Pack 2 wrote:
Gold Muck + Silver Muck

10 tickets
Baldwin Mats Pack 3 wrote:
Red Goo + Purple Goo

10 tickets
Fodder Fams wrote:
Creeping Tendril
Any Fodder Familiar
=
5 tickets each
Breed Changes wrote:
Breed Change: Gaoler OR Breed Change: Banescale

Ancient Breed Change Scroll
=
300 tickets
Scatter wrote:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

400 tickets

(Other ways to enter may be added as more prizes are unlocked)
Reserved
Reserved
[quote=Ticket Count][center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j9BHzxg3vPR_ms-mWd4gRI7wFlMrbBYte3xHUzWdtoc/edit?usp=sharing]SPREADSHEET LINK[/url][/center] Find anything wrong with the spreadsheet? Message me with screenshots and whatnot so I can fix it![/quote] [center][size=6]Pinglist[/center] [center]!Noxumbra !Sevenths !rose02 !Woodchip !Pensacola !User9125 !gryphon982 !vindigo !meowmeow2023 !Jaderannosaurus !Hellnokitty !Skywolf1 !HelianthusNox !Kunikida !Moreii !vindigo !Erujayy !BiscuitTheDog !buckembarnes !Woodchip !Jaderannosaurus !Hellnokitty !VeggieTable !meh1129 !BreezyDragon !Lycoriae !Aviander !Raxty !xxSalty !DireDragonar !BubblyHeart !Fleaqueen !UndeadAnt !Wakazu !InfamousDeako !Ismene !Sinjin !Zac !huskies709 !Aeraki !SpiritOwl !cannedtoast !c33213 !AetherDragon !snoozie !patrolkitty !MadHatter1991 !foxtracks !Aerinn !FinnFantastic !trashsiren !PuffGoat !C1ph3rr !madeleinee !MinnowFox !Lightningbender[/center] [center][size=6]End of Raffle Pinglist[/size] (aka the one where I would ping only the winners and those who request it)[/center] [center]!Noxumbra !Erujayy !huskies709 !Aeraki !SpiritOwl !c33213 !madeleinee !nerdofnerds !SSeraph !Skippyjimjams !Zac !SSeraph !dappledfire !MadHatter1991[/center]
Ticket Count wrote:

Find anything wrong with the spreadsheet? Message me with screenshots and whatnot so I can fix it!

Pinglist
!Noxumbra !Sevenths !rose02 !Woodchip !Pensacola !User9125 !gryphon982 !vindigo !meowmeow2023 !Jaderannosaurus !Hellnokitty !Skywolf1 !HelianthusNox !Kunikida !Moreii !vindigo !Erujayy !BiscuitTheDog !buckembarnes !Woodchip !Jaderannosaurus !Hellnokitty !VeggieTable !meh1129 !BreezyDragon !Lycoriae !Aviander !Raxty !xxSalty !DireDragonar !BubblyHeart !Fleaqueen !UndeadAnt !Wakazu !InfamousDeako !Ismene !Sinjin !Zac !huskies709 !Aeraki !SpiritOwl !cannedtoast !c33213 !AetherDragon !snoozie !patrolkitty !MadHatter1991 !foxtracks !Aerinn !FinnFantastic !trashsiren !PuffGoat !C1ph3rr !madeleinee !MinnowFox !Lightningbender

End of Raffle Pinglist
(aka the one where I would ping only the winners and those who request it)
!Noxumbra !Erujayy !huskies709 !Aeraki !SpiritOwl !c33213 !madeleinee !nerdofnerds !SSeraph !Skippyjimjams !Zac !SSeraph !dappledfire !MadHatter1991
@dragonamazon Yo! Sending for tickets!
@dragonamazon Yo! Sending for tickets!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@dragonamazon
Sending for tickets.

Bump!!
@dragonamazon
Sending for tickets.

Bump!!
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
@dragonamazon

Would like to get on that pinglist!

Also: Bump!
@dragonamazon

Would like to get on that pinglist!

Also: Bump!
@dragonamazon Whhoooo! Sending for some tickets!
@dragonamazon Whhoooo! Sending for some tickets!
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
bump
bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
Bump!
Bump!
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32