Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE DRAGONS} adoption center!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
NEW UPDATE! PLEASE READ: shutting down for now until I get more lair space and time to put more effort into the game. will make a new thread or revamp this one if I decide to re-open. thank you to everyone who adopted dragons from here and I hope to see you again when I reopen! :) (old) UPDATE!!! I will not be posting or bumping this as much anymore bc i lost access to flight rising on pc, so i can only be on the game from my phone. but please do go look at the free or auction pages in my lair!! i’ll still give them to people if they want them, although there might not be the same dragons as you see here. I try to update pictures on this post but you may have to go go to my lair too see all choices. ty and I will update or make a whole new thread when i’m able to. :) [u][/u](My adoption center works a little differently than others. so If you have questions, its okay to ask!) Hello! This is the DragonSquirrel adoption center! where you can get free dragons and auction dragons for dicount prices! Please read ALL of the information given so that you don't miss anything important! One thing you sould know is that lately I havnt been spending much time on FR because of school and such, so dont expect me to respond immediately. RULES!!! PLEASE READ!!! 1. When asking for a dragon you must give the number (NOT THE ID NUMBER) and/or Name (if it has one) and whatever else you want so I don't give you the wrong one. 2. these dragons are NOT free fodder, I am looking to give them nice homes. 3. Donations are always appreciated. You can also donate unwanted dragons to the free tab so they can be picked up by someone else here! [center][u]PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION![/u][/center] [center][u]Auction Dragons[/u][/center] If you wan't a dragon from the "Auction ONLY" tab in my lair you can ask for a discount here and I will bring the price down for you depending on the dragon. (I will send it to you on a two way trade) You can also ask to switch the price currency to gem or treasure prices if needed. This is what the price conversion will look like (key) ----> [emoji=treasure size=1]1,000 = [emoji=gem size=1]1 If you want to know when more dragons get in the auction tab, ask and I will put your name down on the pinglist. [u]Pinglist for new auction dragons[/u] @Leopard1029 @RedPanda5271 [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] [center][u]Free dragons[/u][/center] Okay, "free dragons" is pretty self-explanatory, but I will explain it for new people. If you see a dragon that you want, give me the number in the top left corner of the picture and I will send it to you. But the longest I will hold a dragon on CR is ONE WEEK so make sure you have space by then or that dragon gets taken off CR and relisted. I also have a pinglist for when new free dragons cycle in, so if you want to be notified when new dragons go into the free tab, just ask to be on the list. [u]Pinglist for new free dragons[/u] @Leopard1029 @RedPanda5271 @okeetee @Pyramids [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] go here to see all dragons https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/485348/1726330?name=&type=undefined if that link doesn't work. Go to the auction tab or the free tab in my lair. (I trust that y'all know how to get there yourselves lol) [center][u]FREE DRAGONS[/u][/center] [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] PLEASE do NOT give me ID numbers! Look at the top right of the picture down below and give the number listed there, a link also works. [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] shut down as of now. no free dragons yet [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] [center][u]Donated Dragons![/u][/center] [center]these dragons have letters instead of numbers so that I dont get confuzed. If they have a name then use either when asking for one[/center] Side note: Please do not exalt any of the dragons here as they are donated by users looking to give them good homes! Thank you! [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] [center]Donated by: ____ [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] no donated dragons yet [s]_____________________________________________________________________[/s] [center]If you don't see a dragon you like? Check out an affiliate to find more! (ask to be an affiliate if you also give away dragons for free!)[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2380281][img]https://i.imgur.com/RWIxueR.gif[/img][/url] [/center]
NEW UPDATE! PLEASE READ: shutting down for now until I get more lair space and time to put more effort into the game. will make a new thread or revamp this one if I decide to re-open. thank you to everyone who adopted dragons from here and I hope to see you again when I reopen! :)

(old) UPDATE!!! I will not be posting or bumping this as much anymore bc i lost access to flight rising on pc, so i can only be on the game from my phone. but please do go look at the free or auction pages in my lair!! i’ll still give them to people if they want them, although there might not be the same dragons as you see here. I try to update pictures on this post but you may have to go go to my lair too see all choices. ty and I will update or make a whole new thread when i’m able to. :)

(My adoption center works a little differently than others. so If you have questions, its okay to ask!)

Hello! This is the DragonSquirrel adoption center! where you can get free dragons and auction dragons for dicount prices! Please read ALL of the information given so that you don't miss anything important! One thing you sould know is that lately I havnt been spending much time on FR because of school and such, so dont expect me to respond immediately.

RULES!!! PLEASE READ!!!

1. When asking for a dragon you must give the number (NOT THE ID NUMBER) and/or Name (if it has one) and whatever else you want so I don't give you the wrong one.
2. these dragons are NOT free fodder, I am looking to give them nice homes.
3. Donations are always appreciated. You can also donate unwanted dragons to the free tab so they can be picked up by someone else here!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION!
Auction Dragons
If you wan't a dragon from the "Auction ONLY" tab in my lair you can ask for a discount here and I will bring the price down for you depending on the dragon. (I will send it to you on a two way trade) You can also ask to switch the price currency to gem or treasure prices if needed. This is what the price conversion will look like
(key) ----> 1,000 = 1
If you want to know when more dragons get in the auction tab, ask and I will put your name down on the pinglist.

Pinglist for new auction dragons
@Leopard1029 @RedPanda5271

If you see a dragon that you want, give me the number in the top left corner of the picture and I will send it to you. But the longest I will hold a dragon on CR is ONE WEEK so make sure you have space by then or that dragon gets taken off CR and relisted. I also have a pinglist for when new free dragons cycle in, so if you want to be notified when new dragons go into the free tab, just ask to be on the list.
Pinglist for new free dragons
@Leopard1029 @RedPanda5271 @okeetee @Pyramids

FREE DRAGONS
ON A SHORT HIATUS WHILE I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!
might take a little longer to respond to things but I WILL be checking in on any threads I’m involved in. i’ll just be a little slow :)
Banescale babies coming in 5-7 days
Banescale babies coming in 5-7 days
might take a little longer to respond to things but I WILL be checking in on any threads I’m involved in. i’ll just be a little slow :)
@squirrel10987

Hi! I would be interested to adopt one of the Bane babies when they get here! could I get pinged when they hatch c:
@squirrel10987

Hi! I would be interested to adopt one of the Bane babies when they get here! could I get pinged when they hatch c:
sure!
sure!
Could I grab the two wild claws please? Thank you
Could I grab the two wild claws please? Thank you
@squirrel10987 https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=485348&tab=dragon&did=58221766 Could I have this fae?
@squirrel10987 https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=485348&tab=dragon&did=58221766 Could I have this fae?
I’m interested in the male gaoler if he is available. Thanks!

I am also fairly new to FR. Cheers!

I’m interested in the male gaoler if he is available. Thanks!

I am also fairly new to FR. Cheers!

CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
Sorry, please disregard my request. Good day! :)
Sorry, please disregard my request. Good day! :)
CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Zeca18 The wildclaws aren't free. If you look at the description box for that tab you will see. They are the “protectors/Caretakers” of all the free dragons there. Sorry for the confusion.

@SapphireLime I'm sending your hatchling to you now! :)
@Zeca18 The wildclaws aren't free. If you look at the description box for that tab you will see. They are the “protectors/Caretakers” of all the free dragons there. Sorry for the confusion.

@SapphireLime I'm sending your hatchling to you now! :)
@squirrel10987
Is Hercules still available? If so I would really love him!
@squirrel10987
Is Hercules still available? If so I would really love him!
primrose-mith.png
Rose
FR +0
She/her
2bVu58N.png Untitled32-20200630113009.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26