Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R]G2 Banescales funding!
1 2 3
I LOVE the new banescales! The thing is i am VERY poor and cant gene up my new babies without some help. I will ONLY be keeping gen1 banescales! And as such they will all need genes. This is where you come in! If you help me "fund" their genes, you have a chance at a PURE GEN2 fully gened banescale!!! This will be an ongoing raffle!! And it will be divided up by when each pair is fully gened! Once a pair is fully gened and then i will put them up on a nest immediately! That will give 5 days for people to get last minute tickets in for first round of hatchlings! Depending on the "tears" of tickets that have been baught will depend on how many hatchlings will be given as prizes! This way it doesnt depend on the first nest itself and more people will have a chance at a hatchling!!! I will post rules here on the end of this post and the second post will be the current pair (or pairs) being funded! There will be a 3rd post for pinglist and tickets (as i cant use google docs on my phone) Rules! 1. PLEASE for the love of gods! BE NICE! if i catch anyone being rude or nasty with anyone else i will bane you from the raffle! If you have already purchased tickets you will NOT be refunded 2. I will ONLY do refunds befor any genes would be placed on my dergs! Once ive gotten the genes then i would not have the cash to send back so PLEASE if you dont want a hatchy from that pair then dont get tickets for them! You are free to wait till i have other pairs up for you to "fund" to get hatchies from. 3. Tickets can be baught for other people BUT you need to make sure that that person would like the hatchies in question! (Please refer to rule 2) [i]you do NOT need to ping the person here as i know with this season people would like to give surprise gifts and its not much of a surprise if youd ping them here ^-^[/i] 4. If you win a hatchling you must provide a name or i will give them a name for you! 5. I will be calling winners to pick hatchlings according to how many hatchlings are in the nest! As with any raffle if you are first pick you pick 1, if you are 4th pick you pick 4 with your top pick first and work your way down. 6. Since their should be more winners then hatchlings in a single nest i WILL ping fhe winners who are left over for the next nest and so on till all winners have had thier hatchlings! 7. It IS possible to "pass" on a nest if you do not like any outcomes from your winning nest. You will then be top pick for the next nest and the slot from the current nest will go to the next person in line. 8. If you have read this far please confirm that you have read the rules by telling me what your favorite gene is for the banescales 9. Last but not least. If something seems out of place or i have missed something PLEASE let me know! I have ADHD and its very easy for me to make mistakes Tickets are 5g or 5kt each! I will take Baldwin items, apparel, fest, or anything else of value at lah price If you "donate" a gene for a banescale whos currently being "funded" you will get the lah price in tickets, anything under 1000g gets ×3 and anything over 1000g gets only ×2!!! So if the gene is lah 150g then the base ticket price would be 30 tickets and then that x3 you would get 90 tickets!! If there is more then 1 pair being funded PLEASE tell me which pair you wish to fund with your tickets! Tears for tickets! 100tickets = 1 winners 300tickets = 4 winners 500tickets = 7 winners 1000tickets = 15 winners [B] Taking food! Going by foodpoints ^-^ 50 foodpoints = 1 ticket 100 foodpoints = 2 tickets And so on Bonus! If its a boss drop that 6 foodpoints or more i will give 1 ticket for each! [u][i][b]I am taking eggs at 75 tickets each! Eggs i value at 300g each so going by my ticket price should be just 60 tickets. So its a bonus 15 tickets each!!! Looking to save eggs for a mass hatch on my wedding day in September! Exact day hasn't been picked yet...[/b][/i] [/u] Another offer?!? Yes! I had missed out on most of the NotN apparel! I have the orange set from last year and i had outright baught the black set but i missed all the new apparel and for the second year in a row i missed both the red and blue sets as well... 1 ticket per piece or 15 tickets for a full set!!! FREE TICKETS CHANCE!!! Make me a butten and/or banner thats clickable to my thread here and ill give 30 tickets for each and you may divide those tickets between pairs if youd like ^-^ [/B] [s]FREE TICKET CHANCE!!! from now till New Years day! Simply ping me telling me what your 1 (or more) most favorite memory of Christmas you have ^-^ you dont need to say names or anything personal! I just want to help spread the holiday cheer[/s] Any questions please ask! I dont bite! [quote name="AnimeLover9631" date="2019-12-20 12:49:36" ] Also wanted to let you know that even if you dont win 1 and your interested in a hatchling then since i have held this raffle to fund them rather then geneing completely on my own i will be selling these gen2 hatchies for between 20g-200g after the winners have been chosen for any future nests (prices depend on outcomes of the hatchies. If a double color then probably close to 100g. Very special eyes will be close to 200g) Also ALL hatchies no mater the rarity of color, gene, or eyes WILL be available to the winners till all winners have picked for each respective pair/raffle [/quote] Penny for your thoughts? Ok so i am house bound with my family thanks to this coronavirus scare and im kinda bored now as all my irl events have been canceled or postponed My question to you is whats your thoughts on this situation? Do you think people are over or under reacting to this pandemic? And what kind of precautions have you taken? (Dont need anything personal!) If you answer simply (1 or 2 lines) then 2 free tickets Give me a paragraph or more and you can get 10 tickets! (Want to see people write!)
I LOVE the new banescales! The thing is i am VERY poor and cant gene up my new babies without some help. I will ONLY be keeping gen1 banescales! And as such they will all need genes.

This is where you come in! If you help me "fund" their genes, you have a chance at a PURE GEN2 fully gened banescale!!!

This will be an ongoing raffle!! And it will be divided up by when each pair is fully gened! Once a pair is fully gened and then i will put them up on a nest immediately! That will give 5 days for people to get last minute tickets in for first round of hatchlings! Depending on the "tears" of tickets that have been baught will depend on how many hatchlings will be given as prizes! This way it doesnt depend on the first nest itself and more people will have a chance at a hatchling!!!

I will post rules here on the end of this post and the second post will be the current pair (or pairs) being funded! There will be a 3rd post for pinglist and tickets (as i cant use google docs on my phone)

Rules!
1. PLEASE for the love of gods! BE NICE! if i catch anyone being rude or nasty with anyone else i will bane you from the raffle! If you have already purchased tickets you will NOT be refunded

2. I will ONLY do refunds befor any genes would be placed on my dergs! Once ive gotten the genes then i would not have the cash to send back so PLEASE if you dont want a hatchy from that pair then dont get tickets for them! You are free to wait till i have other pairs up for you to "fund" to get hatchies from.

3. Tickets can be baught for other people BUT you need to make sure that that person would like the hatchies in question! (Please refer to rule 2) you do NOT need to ping the person here as i know with this season people would like to give surprise gifts and its not much of a surprise if youd ping them here ^-^

4. If you win a hatchling you must provide a name or i will give them a name for you!

5. I will be calling winners to pick hatchlings according to how many hatchlings are in the nest! As with any raffle if you are first pick you pick 1, if you are 4th pick you pick 4 with your top pick first and work your way down.

6. Since their should be more winners then hatchlings in a single nest i WILL ping fhe winners who are left over for the next nest and so on till all winners have had thier hatchlings!

7. It IS possible to "pass" on a nest if you do not like any outcomes from your winning nest. You will then be top pick for the next nest and the slot from the current nest will go to the next person in line.

8. If you have read this far please confirm that you have read the rules by telling me what your favorite gene is for the banescales

9. Last but not least. If something seems out of place or i have missed something PLEASE let me know! I have ADHD and its very easy for me to make mistakes

Tickets are 5g or 5kt each!
I will take Baldwin items, apparel, fest, or anything else of value at lah price

If you "donate" a gene for a banescale whos currently being "funded" you will get the lah price in tickets, anything under 1000g gets ×3 and anything over 1000g gets only ×2!!! So if the gene is lah 150g then the base ticket price would be 30 tickets and then that x3 you would get 90 tickets!!

If there is more then 1 pair being funded PLEASE tell me which pair you wish to fund with your tickets!

Tears for tickets!

100tickets = 1 winners
300tickets = 4 winners
500tickets = 7 winners
1000tickets = 15 winners

Taking food!
Going by foodpoints ^-^
50 foodpoints = 1 ticket
100 foodpoints = 2 tickets
And so on

Bonus! If its a boss drop that 6 foodpoints or more i will give 1 ticket for each!

I am taking eggs at 75 tickets each! Eggs i value at 300g each so going by my ticket price should be just 60 tickets. So its a bonus 15 tickets each!!!
Looking to save eggs for a mass hatch on my wedding day in September! Exact day hasn't been picked yet...

Another offer?!?
Yes! I had missed out on most of the NotN apparel! I have the orange set from last year and i had outright baught the black set but i missed all the new apparel and for the second year in a row i missed both the red and blue sets as well... 1 ticket per piece or 15 tickets for a full set!!!

FREE TICKETS CHANCE!!!
Make me a butten and/or banner thats clickable to my thread here and ill give 30 tickets for each and you may divide those tickets between pairs if youd like ^-^

FREE TICKET CHANCE!!! from now till New Years day! Simply ping me telling me what your 1 (or more) most favorite memory of Christmas you have ^-^ you dont need to say names or anything personal! I just want to help spread the holiday cheer

Any questions please ask! I dont bite!

AnimeLover9631 wrote on 2019-12-20 12:49:36:
Also wanted to let you know that even if you dont win 1 and your interested in a hatchling then since i have held this raffle to fund them rather then geneing completely on my own i will be selling these gen2 hatchies for between 20g-200g after the winners have been chosen for any future nests (prices depend on outcomes of the hatchies. If a double color then probably close to 100g. Very special eyes will be close to 200g)

Also ALL hatchies no mater the rarity of color, gene, or eyes WILL be available to the winners till all winners have picked for each respective pair/raffle

Penny for your thoughts?

Ok so i am house bound with my family thanks to this coronavirus scare and im kinda bored now as all my irl events have been canceled or postponed

My question to you is whats your thoughts on this situation? Do you think people are over or under reacting to this pandemic? And what kind of precautions have you taken? (Dont need anything personal!)

If you answer simply (1 or 2 lines) then 2 free tickets
Give me a paragraph or more and you can get 10 tickets! (Want to see people write!)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Genes needed 2× filigree 2× Skink 2× Tear Skeletal Ragged Pairs being funded [b]I will have 2 pairs to start with!![/b] Firebane pair! This boy [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57352710] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573528/57352710_350.png[/img] [/url] Will look like this [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=48&auth=51879a3ae3da1e39611e84085674e25e0ac4fdb5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And his mate [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57386076] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573861/57386076_350.png[/img] [/url] Will look like this [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=151&tertgene=43&winggene=56&wings=65&auth=ad88f03fc18dd7d2309f694b2532549a66b85acf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Cool blue pair! this boy [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57352912] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573530/57352912_350.png[/img] [/url] Will look like this [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/edbeee9b6f27cec4bcfebb0472490620/ea52276811a15a1a-7f/s400x600/44dce29dad61fc60292c8f17886104cb95e0682e.png[/img] (Will be buying accent with my own cash) With his mate [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57441730] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574418/57441730_350.png[/img] [/url] Who will look like this [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=43&winggene=43&wings=24&auth=749975a443f126657bef8ba27381fd0d0c201683&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Genes needed
2× filigree
2× Skink
2× Tear
Skeletal
Ragged

Pairs being funded
I will have 2 pairs to start with!!

Firebane pair!
This boy

57352710_350.png

Will look like this
dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=48&auth=51879a3ae3da1e39611e84085674e25e0ac4fdb5&dummyext=prev.png

And his mate

57386076_350.png

Will look like this
dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=151&tertgene=43&winggene=56&wings=65&auth=ad88f03fc18dd7d2309f694b2532549a66b85acf&dummyext=prev.png

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cool blue pair!
this boy

57352912_350.png

Will look like this
44dce29dad61fc60292c8f17886104cb95e0682e.png
(Will be buying accent with my own cash)

With his mate

57441730_350.png

Who will look like this
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=43&winggene=43&wings=24&auth=749975a443f126657bef8ba27381fd0d0c201683&dummyext=prev.png
Pinglist
Faithbrier

Tickets
Firebane pair tickets
1 DarkSkyTheDemon
2-3 ExcellentShini
4 Lynz
5 COparade
6-135 Faithbrier

Blue bane pair tickets
1-78 EndertheTurtle
79 ExcellentShini
80-209 Faithbrier
Pinglist
Faithbrier

Tickets
Firebane pair tickets
1 DarkSkyTheDemon
2-3 ExcellentShini
4 Lynz
5 COparade
6-135 Faithbrier

Blue bane pair tickets
1-78 EndertheTurtle
79 ExcellentShini
80-209 Faithbrier
@AnimeLover9631

Memory
My family last year couldn't afford to real tree.... So we made a paper and cardboard version!

@AnimeLover9631

Memory
My family last year couldn't afford to real tree.... So we made a paper and cardboard version!

Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@AnimeLover9631

Sending a chevron gene for the blue female. My favorite gene is Arrow with magenta.

On another nots, you may want to limit the tickets for Tear. At the time of my posting, by your rules, one tear would get me 900 tickets (LAH is 1500 gems).
@AnimeLover9631

Sending a chevron gene for the blue female. My favorite gene is Arrow with magenta.

On another nots, you may want to limit the tickets for Tear. At the time of my posting, by your rules, one tear would get me 900 tickets (LAH is 1500 gems).
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
Oh! Didnt look at just how much they are now. How about anything under 1000g gets ×3 and anything over 1000g gets only ×2? @EndertheTurtle

Also @DarkSkyTheDemon i will mark you down ASAP ^-^ thank you!
Which pair would you be applying your ticket for?
Oh! Didnt look at just how much they are now. How about anything under 1000g gets ×3 and anything over 1000g gets only ×2? @EndertheTurtle

Also @DarkSkyTheDemon i will mark you down ASAP ^-^ thank you!
Which pair would you be applying your ticket for?
@AnimeLover9631
The first one
@AnimeLover9631
The first one
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
My favorite genes for the Bane-Scales are Wraith and Skeletal. And one of my favorite memories of Christmas is less a memory and more a recounting from a home video, since I wasn't able to see it when it happened. But I was a little kid with my family in PA, on the back roads where the driving laws are a bit lax. I was in my uncle's lap being allowed to turn the steering wheel, while my mom and several relatives in another car a few yards back recording my driving. We were on our way to get a Christmas tree. And my grandfather was talking to my cousin about his snowmobile. And someone broke wind super loud and everyone in the car started freaking out. I really need to get Mom to send me a digital copy of that...

Will e sending raffle money for tickets and a gene if I can afford it.
My favorite genes for the Bane-Scales are Wraith and Skeletal. And one of my favorite memories of Christmas is less a memory and more a recounting from a home video, since I wasn't able to see it when it happened. But I was a little kid with my family in PA, on the back roads where the driving laws are a bit lax. I was in my uncle's lap being allowed to turn the steering wheel, while my mom and several relatives in another car a few yards back recording my driving. We were on our way to get a Christmas tree. And my grandfather was talking to my cousin about his snowmobile. And someone broke wind super loud and everyone in the car started freaking out. I really need to get Mom to send me a digital copy of that...

Will e sending raffle money for tickets and a gene if I can afford it.
For my own personal reference to see what color range they'd have and what their gene rarities would be, I made breeding cards for them with this site: http://keelanrosa.com/fr/ So here you go! So other people can see them, too. I edited the HTML a little to get it to display the correct gene names, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to display the avatars any better. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648053538617950230/657184057817563146/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648053538617950230/657186659980541963/unknown.png[/img] I might decide to buy tickets for the first pair later, but for now, can I please be on some sort of updates pinglist?
For my own personal reference to see what color range they'd have and what their gene rarities would be, I made breeding cards for them with this site: http://keelanrosa.com/fr/

So here you go! So other people can see them, too. I edited the HTML a little to get it to display the correct gene names, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to display the avatars any better.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I might decide to buy tickets for the first pair later, but for now, can I please be on some sort of updates pinglist?
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@animelover9631

my favorite memory of christmas day was when i woke up and got the see all the presents still under the tree and everyone was still asleep so i went over and started shaking them all to see if i could heat what’s in them, some were just bags so i did peek a bit :eyes: lol. and i began to get sleepy but never got to shake the biggest present and so i fell asleep with my hand on it and woke up to everything talking & chatting about random stuff around me and myself covered in a blanket, all presents open, except for a few and the biggest one. i got so happy and squealed and began to tear at the presents and they had everything i wanted and it was an all around good day ((this happened when i was like 10)).
@animelover9631

my favorite memory of christmas day was when i woke up and got the see all the presents still under the tree and everyone was still asleep so i went over and started shaking them all to see if i could heat what’s in them, some were just bags so i did peek a bit :eyes: lol. and i began to get sleepy but never got to shake the biggest present and so i fell asleep with my hand on it and woke up to everything talking & chatting about random stuff around me and myself covered in a blanket, all presents open, except for a few and the biggest one. i got so happy and squealed and began to tear at the presents and they had everything i wanted and it was an all around good day ((this happened when i was like 10)).
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
1 2 3