Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Reckless Giving Thread [On Break]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 199 200
@shoujo Really nice use of stained there! Lovely.

Just a few more hours for this one, y'all!
@shoujo Really nice use of stained there! Lovely.

Just a few more hours for this one, y'all!
x3COsx9.png
1. Sanguine 2. Prismatic 3. PowerPack I would love to be added to the pinglist :) And my favorite dragon... [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29984319] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299844/29984319_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She may not look like much right now, but this is my progen, Aubin. So, clearly, I have a lot of sentimentality for her. However, beyond that, I love the plans I have for her genes, and then she has kickstarted my lore, which I am thrilled about writing. Each of the dragons in my lair will receive a chapter of the story told from their perspective, starting with this girl. I've already written her part, but can't wait for the rest of the way her story is going to play out. I have some pretty tragic things lined up for her, but she has a huge heart and is incredibly brave.
1. Sanguine
2. Prismatic
3. PowerPack

I would love to be added to the pinglist :)

And my favorite dragon...

She may not look like much right now, but this is my progen, Aubin. So, clearly, I have a lot of sentimentality for her. However, beyond that, I love the plans I have for her genes, and then she has kickstarted my lore, which I am thrilled about writing. Each of the dragons in my lair will receive a chapter of the story told from their perspective, starting with this girl. I've already written her part, but can't wait for the rest of the way her story is going to play out. I have some pretty tragic things lined up for her, but she has a huge heart and is incredibly brave.

Congratulations to @Dragonation, @Akyyra, and @Silvereil; you're the winners of the Sanddune Rags, Prismatic Crystalscales, Sanguine Plumage, and Powerpack Coat!
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.

@quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst

(Note: This giveaway requires Night of the Nocturne to have started, so if you're awake in the middle of the FR night like me, it doesn't officially launch for a few hours yet—but I have things on tomorrow and may not get a chance to do setup before I leave for my event, so I'm prepping now.)
Congratulations to @Dragonation, @Akyyra, and @Silvereil; you're the winners of the Sanddune Rags, Prismatic Crystalscales, Sanguine Plumage, and Powerpack Coat!
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.

@quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst

(Note: This giveaway requires Night of the Nocturne to have started, so if you're awake in the middle of the FR night like me, it doesn't officially launch for a few hours yet—but I have things on tomorrow and may not get a chance to do setup before I leave for my event, so I'm prepping now.)
x3COsx9.png
I just gave a chest to a random player :D
I just gave a chest to a random player :D
Bloop ^v^ +3 fr time
Hatchery|
@fadeddream Hell yeah, first ticket is yours. :D
@fadeddream Hell yeah, first ticket is yours. :D
x3COsx9.png
Update: I'm extending this one by a few days: it'll run for the whole first week of Night of the Nocturne. I'd forgotten how finicky the site can be during the event, and that'll give everyone a chance to collect more Strange Chests—for themselves as well as for raffle tickets.

Ping: @quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst
Update: I'm extending this one by a few days: it'll run for the whole first week of Night of the Nocturne. I'd forgotten how finicky the site can be during the event, and that'll give everyone a chance to collect more Strange Chests—for themselves as well as for raffle tickets.

Ping: @quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst
x3COsx9.png
How's your Night of the Nocturne going, everyone?
How's your Night of the Nocturne going, everyone?
x3COsx9.png
@iodhadh Pretty good! So far I’ve gotten 2 BCs (traded one for three chests, I really wish that the LAH was higher TwT) and an egg!
@iodhadh Pretty good! So far I’ve gotten 2 BCs (traded one for three chests, I really wish that the LAH was higher TwT) and an egg!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@iodhadh Happy Nocturne!
@iodhadh Happy Nocturne!
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
So far we've only got ONE entry in this week's giveaway! Anyone got any chests to give away to strangers for a ticket?
So far we've only got ONE entry in this week's giveaway! Anyone got any chests to give away to strangers for a ticket?
x3COsx9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 199 200