Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Reckless Giving Thread [On Break]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
Hi, my name is Jared. I've been playing Flight Rising since April 2014, I've never missed a limited edition familiar since I started, I long ago finished all my major gene projects, and I have too much stuff in my hoard. And so begins [center][size=7][font=copperplate]the Reckless Giving Thread[/font][/size][/center] Prepare yourselves. You're going to like what happens next. [size=5][b]How does it work?[/b][/size] Every few days, I will post a new thing I'm giving away. Sometimes it will be a limited familiar or an old apparel item. Sometimes it will be a skin or accent. Sometimes it will be a random thing I had sitting around that I thought would be fun to give away. Maybe sometimes it will even be a gene or an unhatched egg. Who knows! Certainly not me. I also don't know exactly how long each round is going to be, or what the criteria will be for receiving the item. Truly it is a mystery. I'm following my whims here. Anyway, the point is: I'll tell you what I'm going to give away. I'll make up a criteria for it, and decide how long you've got until I pick a recipient. And then I'll give a thing away and pick a new thing to give out! [size=5][b]Is this a raffle?[/b][/size] Maybe sometimes! But mostly, no. I don't really need the treasure, to be honest. I'm giving stuff away because it's fun, and because I have too much stuff lying around. The criteria is more in the way of getting people to participate and have some fun with it. It'll be stuff like "share your favourite dragon in your lair and explain why you love them" or "draw a terrible Paint tribute to your deity." Except maybe occasionally it will be a raffle, but probably only if I have something really special to give away or if I decide I want to fundraise for dominance or something. But mostly it'll just be participation. [size=5][b]This all sounds very chaotic.[/b][/size] Yes. [size=5][b]How will I know when you post something new?[/b][/size] Ask me to put you on the pinglist! I'll ping everyone who wants to be pinged whenever I start a new giveaway. [size=5][b]Do I need to ping you?[/b][/size] Nope! I'm subscribed. [size=5][b]What are you giving away today?[/b][/size] GOOD QUESTION. [center][size=7][font=copperplate]The current giveaway is...[/font][/size][/center] [quote][center][item=silver ore][item=gold ore] [size=6][font=copperplate]On a break![/font][/size][/center] [size=4][b]Deadline:[/b] I don't know! I'll be back when I have good energy for running a giveaway again.[/size][/quote] Now how does that sound? Are you ready? [center][size=7][font=copperplate]Let the reckless giving begin![/font][/size][/center]
Hi, my name is Jared. I've been playing Flight Rising since April 2014, I've never missed a limited edition familiar since I started, I long ago finished all my major gene projects, and I have too much stuff in my hoard. And so begins
the Reckless Giving Thread
Prepare yourselves. You're going to like what happens next.

How does it work?

Every few days, I will post a new thing I'm giving away. Sometimes it will be a limited familiar or an old apparel item. Sometimes it will be a skin or accent. Sometimes it will be a random thing I had sitting around that I thought would be fun to give away. Maybe sometimes it will even be a gene or an unhatched egg. Who knows! Certainly not me. I also don't know exactly how long each round is going to be, or what the criteria will be for receiving the item. Truly it is a mystery. I'm following my whims here.

Anyway, the point is: I'll tell you what I'm going to give away. I'll make up a criteria for it, and decide how long you've got until I pick a recipient. And then I'll give a thing away and pick a new thing to give out!

Is this a raffle?

Maybe sometimes! But mostly, no. I don't really need the treasure, to be honest. I'm giving stuff away because it's fun, and because I have too much stuff lying around. The criteria is more in the way of getting people to participate and have some fun with it. It'll be stuff like "share your favourite dragon in your lair and explain why you love them" or "draw a terrible Paint tribute to your deity." Except maybe occasionally it will be a raffle, but probably only if I have something really special to give away or if I decide I want to fundraise for dominance or something. But mostly it'll just be participation.

This all sounds very chaotic.

Yes.

How will I know when you post something new?

Ask me to put you on the pinglist! I'll ping everyone who wants to be pinged whenever I start a new giveaway.

Do I need to ping you?

Nope! I'm subscribed.

What are you giving away today?

GOOD QUESTION.
The current giveaway is...
Quote:
Silver Ore Gold Ore
On a break!

Deadline: I don't know! I'll be back when I have good energy for running a giveaway again.

Now how does that sound? Are you ready?
Let the reckless giving begin!
x3COsx9.png
[center][size=7][font=copperplate]Giving Back[/font][/size][/center] If you have things you want to give away, I am always happy to accept donations to be added to the pile of items I am hurling out of my vault at high speed! Just send me a PM and mention that the items are for the Reckless Giving thread, and I do solemnly swear that anything you send me will be given away as a prize. [size=5][b]An incomplete list of suggested donations:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Limited edition familiars from at least a year ago. [*]Elemental apparel or skins from at least one cycle ago. [*]Complete sets of rare or desirable apparel. [*]Perpetually rare or desirable items (e.g. eggs, eliminate stones, etc.). [*]Rare Baldwin brewables or Swipp trade items. [*]Festive Favor Spare Inventory apparel or familiars. [*]Specialty items. [/LIST] If you want to give something to [i]me[/i]—well, first of all, thank you! I've had a couple people offer to give me presents as a way to thank me for running this thread, so I figured I'd mention it. If you want to send me something, just make sure you tell me it's a present, and not a donation to the giveaway. Currently, my number one priority is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/50467?view=undiscovered]filling out my Bestiary[/url]. If you have any spares of the familiars I have not yet discovered, I would be absolutely delighted to take them off your hands. And, of course, there are also my glorious far-off pipe dreams. [center][item=skycat][item=golden idol][item=bone fiend][item=cog frog] [item=boolean][item=light sprite][item=red-footed akirbeak][item=speedy][/center] Other than that, the main thing I want at the moment is gems! I've finished all my big gene projects, but I periodically pick up a new dragon I want to kit out, and it's much easier to maintain my stock of treasure than gems. Sending me presents is of course in no way required. I'm not doing this for any material gain. But thanks for thinking of me! [center][size=7][font=copperplate]Pinglist[/font][/size][/center] [code] @quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst @ProudMomof1 @myriadofstars @Cha0ticNeutral @Ollieshark @Cerastium @COparade @Lavloner @Stormlark @CeilingCow @LunarFlower @BoulderEnder @trashsiren @MythicalCookie @Hiriajuu @Urza @Sebak @thegamemother @DragonElle2020 @Sterlingstars @Carvaiine @astereia @Oneyroi @Xayxayx @MeKat @Jenshy @riverbluess @CorvidKnight @Greyh0und @BunnySox @Xoanon @Jaderannosaurus @Trilonyte @ShiftyRaven @BottledLightning @melbelletrend @Picci @DarkYnx @PokeFan123 @indipea22 @groundzero @RiptailShredfang @Epor10 @Tordue @Lunartwist @BustaKnuckle @Yawmi @LadyChipmunk @WickedPixie @MissFortune @shortwaves @emmiemiapandy @BeckAlistiere @wyrdwych @XernaPirate @Aeraki @AetherDragon @SpiritX @Skaimoo @BAAAAKING1 @EchoFlower @yeezy13 @ghostlyplants @Sylph264 @Chlomaki @kylonaberrie @MadameMoon @CursedFairy @MinnowFox @SilverSong92 @Duskphoenix @Fennecfox21 @Aequinoctiale @takatsuki @IllusiveFox @Scholarr @StingTheAnimus @Aviander @dragonamazon @madeleinee @FinnFantastic @GoatHerd @Lightningbender @BlackStarfire @brandonjui @HuskyLove @Krawald @Liquoricequeen @GarbagePal @Bxy26 @El1013 @Helixstorm @CorvusCosmic @Meadbhb @Asphoxia @FishingNet @aeons @dappledfire @FaerieQueene @MilkyWaffles @NovaBorn @Diamondsnake @Littlepotato711 @HoneyedBee @WaverVelvet @CHOCOLATELORD @hobihobi @RIooo @lionsaint @WolfprintsSC @PringleSnake @Kalira @Pouchipouchi @CosmicVengeance @nebulavery @SnacMeister @Mida @AKhaoticNoodle @NebulaDragon @CheshireGata @Casilica @CleverTrick @monteagle @Dinomatika @Herodias @SnoppyFlip @Snamorta @Twalio @squirrel10987 @KarmaIsNeutral @RevHellebore @Dragonfruiteen @craftbaobao2 @Cattafang @sophiecat500 @nymphaeas @astaprophecy @Winterling04 @ilan @EggLord1 @GraveRabbit @QuirkyTea @Pluto248 @Dragonraven21 @TetsBL @Chaikovsky @Fabellaura @samc18 @Cassofish @lilimiwe25 @KittyTheLioness @Wingzoffirefan @Radiance @ttaikapapu @Donamo @Kylaila @ponds @Asimiii @GlamFelix @RoseArcana[/code]
Giving Back

If you have things you want to give away, I am always happy to accept donations to be added to the pile of items I am hurling out of my vault at high speed! Just send me a PM and mention that the items are for the Reckless Giving thread, and I do solemnly swear that anything you send me will be given away as a prize.

An incomplete list of suggested donations:
  • Limited edition familiars from at least a year ago.
  • Elemental apparel or skins from at least one cycle ago.
  • Complete sets of rare or desirable apparel.
  • Perpetually rare or desirable items (e.g. eggs, eliminate stones, etc.).
  • Rare Baldwin brewables or Swipp trade items.
  • Festive Favor Spare Inventory apparel or familiars.
  • Specialty items.

If you want to give something to me—well, first of all, thank you! I've had a couple people offer to give me presents as a way to thank me for running this thread, so I figured I'd mention it. If you want to send me something, just make sure you tell me it's a present, and not a donation to the giveaway.

Currently, my number one priority is filling out my Bestiary. If you have any spares of the familiars I have not yet discovered, I would be absolutely delighted to take them off your hands. And, of course, there are also my glorious far-off pipe dreams.
Skycat Golden Idol Bone Fiend Cog Frog
Boolean Light Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak Speedy

Other than that, the main thing I want at the moment is gems! I've finished all my big gene projects, but I periodically pick up a new dragon I want to kit out, and it's much easier to maintain my stock of treasure than gems.

Sending me presents is of course in no way required. I'm not doing this for any material gain. But thanks for thinking of me!
Pinglist
Code:
@quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst @ProudMomof1 @myriadofstars @Cha0ticNeutral @Ollieshark @Cerastium @COparade @Lavloner @Stormlark @CeilingCow @LunarFlower @BoulderEnder @trashsiren @MythicalCookie @Hiriajuu @Urza @Sebak @thegamemother @DragonElle2020 @Sterlingstars @Carvaiine @astereia @Oneyroi @Xayxayx @MeKat @Jenshy @riverbluess @CorvidKnight @Greyh0und @BunnySox @Xoanon @Jaderannosaurus @Trilonyte @ShiftyRaven @BottledLightning @melbelletrend @Picci @DarkYnx @PokeFan123 @indipea22 @groundzero @RiptailShredfang @Epor10 @Tordue @Lunartwist @BustaKnuckle @Yawmi @LadyChipmunk @WickedPixie @MissFortune @shortwaves @emmiemiapandy @BeckAlistiere @wyrdwych @XernaPirate @Aeraki @AetherDragon @SpiritX @Skaimoo @BAAAAKING1 @EchoFlower @yeezy13 @ghostlyplants @Sylph264 @Chlomaki @kylonaberrie @MadameMoon @CursedFairy @MinnowFox @SilverSong92 @Duskphoenix @Fennecfox21 @Aequinoctiale @takatsuki @IllusiveFox @Scholarr @StingTheAnimus @Aviander @dragonamazon @madeleinee @FinnFantastic @GoatHerd @Lightningbender @BlackStarfire @brandonjui @HuskyLove @Krawald @Liquoricequeen @GarbagePal @Bxy26 @El1013 @Helixstorm @CorvusCosmic @Meadbhb @Asphoxia @FishingNet @aeons @dappledfire @FaerieQueene @MilkyWaffles @NovaBorn @Diamondsnake @Littlepotato711 @HoneyedBee @WaverVelvet @CHOCOLATELORD @hobihobi @RIooo @lionsaint @WolfprintsSC @PringleSnake @Kalira @Pouchipouchi @CosmicVengeance @nebulavery @SnacMeister @Mida @AKhaoticNoodle @NebulaDragon @CheshireGata @Casilica @CleverTrick @monteagle @Dinomatika @Herodias @SnoppyFlip @Snamorta @Twalio @squirrel10987 @KarmaIsNeutral @RevHellebore @Dragonfruiteen @craftbaobao2 @Cattafang @sophiecat500 @nymphaeas @astaprophecy @Winterling04 @ilan @EggLord1 @GraveRabbit @QuirkyTea @Pluto248 @Dragonraven21 @TetsBL @Chaikovsky @Fabellaura @samc18 @Cassofish @lilimiwe25 @KittyTheLioness @Wingzoffirefan @Radiance @ttaikapapu @Donamo @Kylaila @ponds @Asimiii @GlamFelix @RoseArcana
x3COsx9.png
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.
x3COsx9.png
I’m low-key in love with Kindling, because this is just such a fantastic look and it reminds me strongly of the fire salamander myth. Cherry Opal is also just a perfect pop of color on those wings, and a subtle contrast against the Sanguine primary. An A+ fire dragon and I am certainly in no way biased towards fire or anything like that. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24307131] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243072/24307131_350.png[/img] [/url]
I’m low-key in love with Kindling, because this is just such a fantastic look and it reminds me strongly of the fire salamander myth. Cherry Opal is also just a perfect pop of color on those wings, and a subtle contrast against the Sanguine primary. An A+ fire dragon and I am certainly in no way biased towards fire or anything like that.

24307131_350.png
unknown.png
I love North ^^ he looks so so good with the skin! Like the colors fit together so nicely and over all he's just such a lovely Skydancer! I love dark colour schemes and accents that glow kinda? So he's just very handsome and nice to look at :D also..the circuit contrasts really well which is also a huge bonus ^^ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53718548] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537186/53718548_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love North ^^ he looks so so good with the skin! Like the colors fit together so nicely and over all he's just such a lovely Skydancer! I love dark colour schemes and accents that glow kinda? So he's just very handsome and nice to look at :D also..the circuit contrasts really well which is also a huge bonus ^^

53718548_350.png
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
I love this baby :) always have been a sucker for pastel-y colors and the turquoise just stands our from the palette. Usually I dig either white or dark colors but oh my goodness I really love the look of the baby [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57511666] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575117/57511666_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love this baby :) always have been a sucker for pastel-y colors and the turquoise just stands our from the palette. Usually I dig either white or dark colors but oh my goodness I really love the look of the baby

57511666_350.png
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade The mix of colors on this guy is definitely unusual, I love the way the red and gold mixes with the blues and golds of the accent! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23349918] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233500/23349918_350.png[/img] [/url]
@COparade The mix of colors on this guy is definitely unusual, I love the way the red and gold mixes with the blues and golds of the accent!

23349918_350.png
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45926955] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459270/45926955_350.png[/img] [/url] I love this girl! Not nly is she XXX (an added bonus), but she just looks so cool. Her bronze steampunk attire reminds me of my own little Arning (current blacksmith in the Dart Frog clan) but way more intense. Really, the look of the entire outfit works rather well with her coloration. Also, can you add me to the pinglist?
@VolcanicThunder

45926955_350.png

I love this girl! Not nly is she XXX (an added bonus), but she just looks so cool. Her bronze steampunk attire reminds me of my own little Arning (current blacksmith in the Dart Frog clan) but way more intense. Really, the look of the entire outfit works rather well with her coloration.

Also, can you add me to the pinglist?
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
@quetzyl2 I LOVE Nix! I'm a sucker for radioactive, it's so much fun!! Especially XXX, too! And Jaguar/Rosette is so gooood in that color!! Even the eyes match, too! He's a good boy, and I love him. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52335967] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523360/52335967_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I also please be added to the pinglist?
@quetzyl2 I LOVE Nix! I'm a sucker for radioactive, it's so much fun!! Especially XXX, too! And Jaguar/Rosette is so gooood in that color!! Even the eyes match, too! He's a good boy, and I love him.

52335967_350.png

Could I also please be added to the pinglist?
d8O5J7R.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57250861] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572509/57250861_350.png[/img] [/url] @buckembarnes okay so, have to say all of your spook squad is aesthetically pleasing but this smoll one here is just too nice and cute (in baby form). maybe im biased but its a very nice dragon overall

57250861_350.png

@buckembarnes
okay so, have to say all of your spook squad is aesthetically pleasing but this smoll one here is just too nice and cute (in baby form). maybe im biased but its a very nice dragon overall
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif