Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 196 197
@decaffeinated I would like to claim this little dragon please. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57688961] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576890/57688961_350.png[/img] [/url]
@decaffeinated

I would like to claim this little dragon please.

57688961_350.png
@Decaffeinated I’d love to be entered in the lotto for the MAN if it’s still open. c:
@Decaffeinated I’d love to be entered in the lotto for the MAN if it’s still open. c:
KdvMjFB.png
@BigBossGiovanni @BoxNSocks @daisiology Entered! @LotsOfCrumbs She's held for you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@BigBossGiovanni
@BoxNSocks
@daisiology
Entered!

@LotsOfCrumbs She's held for you
@mermaidlorelei Could I get a hold on this lovely fellow? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56400992] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564010/56400992_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mermaidlorelei
Could I get a hold on this lovely fellow?

56400992_350.png
I'm jus a wittol guyyyyy
@SuicideTheBunny Yep, they're held!
@SuicideTheBunny Yep, they're held!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Decaffeinated heya! Back with the lore! It's pretty late as I write this and I'm very tired, so I'm not sure if I met the word count, if not I'll fix it! Also this is based on her as a banescale with plumage since that's what I plan but forgot to save the scry. Whoops

A skilled hunter, Camy's rough and colorful appearance are a stark contrast against her unusually cheerful and happy, albeit somewhat loud, personality.

While she enjoys leading the hunting team and the thrill that comes with following a prey, she has somewhat stepped back from the field to help with the hatchlings, happily watching over the younger ones and keeping them entertained with some of her stories -much to Royden's dismay- and her bright and colorful feathers, all while training the ones in the art of stalking and hunting down a prey. The younglings she helps raise are always some of the most skilled hunters the guild has had the honor of having. Some of the other dragons are quite skeptical of her skills- how could such bright and eye catching colors be of any help in the thick of the woods, after all? Shouldn't they just make her stand out, make every prey see her a mile away and run away before she could even get a feather close to them? They're almost right too. Almost. Why care about eye catching scales and patterns when you possess the ability to camouflage in plain sight like a chameleon? Her colors are more of a personal preference by now, quite enjoying looking the way she does. If only she could pass down her odd skill to the younglings she trains. Even if that would most definitely drive a good chunk of the guild crazy with all the mischief the little monsters would constantly get up to. Something would most definitely explode. Oh well, can't have everything in life.
@Decaffeinated heya! Back with the lore! It's pretty late as I write this and I'm very tired, so I'm not sure if I met the word count, if not I'll fix it! Also this is based on her as a banescale with plumage since that's what I plan but forgot to save the scry. Whoops

A skilled hunter, Camy's rough and colorful appearance are a stark contrast against her unusually cheerful and happy, albeit somewhat loud, personality.

While she enjoys leading the hunting team and the thrill that comes with following a prey, she has somewhat stepped back from the field to help with the hatchlings, happily watching over the younger ones and keeping them entertained with some of her stories -much to Royden's dismay- and her bright and colorful feathers, all while training the ones in the art of stalking and hunting down a prey. The younglings she helps raise are always some of the most skilled hunters the guild has had the honor of having. Some of the other dragons are quite skeptical of her skills- how could such bright and eye catching colors be of any help in the thick of the woods, after all? Shouldn't they just make her stand out, make every prey see her a mile away and run away before she could even get a feather close to them? They're almost right too. Almost. Why care about eye catching scales and patterns when you possess the ability to camouflage in plain sight like a chameleon? Her colors are more of a personal preference by now, quite enjoying looking the way she does. If only she could pass down her odd skill to the younglings she trains. Even if that would most definitely drive a good chunk of the guild crazy with all the mischief the little monsters would constantly get up to. Something would most definitely explode. Oh well, can't have everything in life.
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@Decaffeinated Would you hold this one for me? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57282419] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572825/57282419_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated Would you hold this one for me?

57282419_350.png
JXVUomh.png 2arcane_by_cicide76536-dciqmi4.gif 1c8q357.png
[i][/i]@Mermaidlorelei [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57759430] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577595/57759430_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub]Name - Selachi Status - Open Prompt - Daughter of a Storm Goddess Word Count - At least 300 ---------------- Songs I listened to when writing: -Odin by Skald -Helvegen by warduna,Solringen by warduna and Run by Skald --------------------- [nextcol] Selachi was powerful,she knew it. She also knew very well just what kind of storm she can quite literally stir up out of nowhere for little to no reason at all,she knew. And she took pride in that-in her destructive all mighty powers,in what she truly is: A half-goddess and half-dragon.But the second part is overlooked far more often than not,she is still,a goddess after all-the god blood have not been tainted at all. Her name can be technically connected with the word ''Shark'',thanks to a very similar word ''selachii'',and how could she not bear such fearsome name when she is a dragon to be feared herself? The young storm deity smirked in smug satisfaction at herself as she admires her reflection in the wall mirror-majestic,just majestic..The best image an enemy would see before being sent down in the depths of Helvegen. And they should know far better than to ever consider challenging her might or rising a hand against her word. No mercy will be given and no remorseful tears will be shed-a storm goddess never cries for any mortal-friend,ally,stranger,foe or entertaining nemesis.[/columns] Wherever she went-dark clouds follow at her heels,promising roaring thunders and freezing heavy rain. It didn`t matter what flight she goes to-the weather always worsened drastically and crows hovered in the grey skies to warn of her imposing presence-to announce her arrival. And how clever,how knowing and wise Selachi is-just as smart as cunning and calculating.Her great,oh so vast knowledge is her pride and her wisdom,alsas,is not quite enough yet for brashfulness dominates and regins. She only uses her great sight and knowlege for her sake and benefit-twisting and turning the tides in her favor. She has always laughed and disdained her elder sister,looking down on her as if she is not a goddess like her but rather a foolish mortal. Naive and blind,unable to see what she sees.Pathetic and pitiful-Selachi`s smirk turned sinister and bloodthirsty as she thinks of growing up and snatching the throne from those hands of hers. Yes,the world does not have place for such weaklings like her and Nantais. She is the one who shall rightfully rule it once her mother leaves-just a few more centuries,she can wait.And grow in power in the meantime. The hatchling turned away from her reflection and left her room,swiftly descending the stairs. In a minute she was in the open,ready to wreak havoc. She flared her wings and took off into the skies,letting out a fearsome vicious roar that carried far into the distance,the thunder roaring proudly in answer with her as the winds howled furiously-threathening to sweep off everything off the ground below and throw it in the darkened sky. The ridgeback looked down her nose in sadistic glee,surveying her work then soared calmly while the storm brewed behind her back-trailing after her like a grim messenger. Crows flew in the skies startled from their perches as the winds relentlessly hurtled trees like toothpicks,sending them crashing on the dampened soil. Dragons cowered at the sight,when they heard her mighty call-when they saw the slightest glimpse of her. They knew better than to stand in her path,wherever she is heading. Angering a storm goddess is like signing up your death wish-only reckless idiots would do such thing and rarely got away unscathed. By now the storm had grown greatly in power and the young dragon loved it as she could feel thrill blazing in her veins,her eyes gleaming with a dark desire. She spotted a tiny speck of green moving around trough the canopy below in the Shadowbinder`s forest,then more that vary in size and color. Selachi hummed in grim interest as she observed them,head cocked to the side. [i]How intriguing...many run and hide the second they hear my thunder yet,it seems,these fools do not.[/i] The goddess suddenly dove down,piercing the black clouds then flared her wings sharply right before colliding with the ground-gliding down until she landed on a nearby tall boulder she`s overturned and watched the mortals scurrying. [i]How odd-a clan of beasts and dragons.[/i]-She tought before snorting in false amusement-[i]disgraceful.[/i] The dragon watched them move,apparently trying to strenghten their homes to withstand her glorious storm. [i]Pointless,why are they even wasting their time?[/i] Then her eyes narrowed on a specific snake slithering,his voice a slightly deeper tenor and melodic. Selachi grinned imperviously,choosing her first unfortunate victim. No need to talk-that idiot would be gone anyway. She lowered then leaped with dizzying speed,charging straight at the unsuspecting Serthis,eyes flashing dangeriously as a voice yelled for him to watch out but in vain. Umbra was pushing up some supporting planks to strenghten one of the houses,helping her team when she heard a below that made her snap her head up in fright and worry.She knew that roar far too well as she`s had far too many run-ins with that tyrannical entity on her travels than she would have liked.That little devil had caused her and the crew so much troubles,she`s grown bitter at it-she narrowly dodged a shipwreck because of that dammned weasel! And it sadly seems like it has targeted someone,she frowned as she warily eyed the smaller dragon perched pompusly on the overturned boulder,mullberry eyes darting around her poor clanmates with anxious anticipation in a futile attempt at guessing who would the little demon attack. Following Selachi`s line of sight,her eyes widened in fear as she saw just who the hatchling was shamelessly starring at: Verian Viperfang-the aerial silks dancer had no idea of what is coming. "Verian! Look out! Behind you! Get out there!'' The pirate captain yelled desperately however it was too late. The serpent turned to face her,halting his slinking for a brief fatal second with a confused expression before whirling around sharply to yell in surprise as he sees the charging ridgeback. He gritt his teeth in pain when it sank its fangs in his shoulder while pinning him down. The thunder rumbled and hummed in delight. ''Get off!'' He hissed in irritation to cover his surprise as he tried to push the absurdly heavy hatchling off himself,frowning when he heard it cackle. Selachi did the opposite,relishing in her victm`s false anger-she can feel his fright,hear his heart hammer in his ribcage and loved it. What she didn`t like however,was a strong surprise blow of a fist and elbow that caused her to roll back,and accidentally rip a large chunck of his flesh. She was laughing maliciously,loving the cry of pain her action elicted. The dragon was back on her feet in a flash and lunged at the blue-eyed male again,her jaws ajar and hand raised to strike fiercely only to snarl in annoyance when Verian took out his daggers and blocked her attack,struggling to keep her claws away from his face. It`s worth to note that she was much larger than a normal hatchling. Selachi growled and pushed down on the blades,pushing the beastclans member back until an idea came to her. She reared on her hind legs,eyes locked with his then slammed down on him,making the dancer collapse on his back-[i]hard[/i]. The storm goddess was surprised yet again when the snake suddenly surged forward and shoved her off-or tried. But she recovered much quicker and grabbed him by his jaw,watching in sadistic delight his courage be replaced with fear that flashed for a second in these cyan blue eyes of his. Now that she was closer,she shamelessly took her sweet time to eye him from head to tail,sneering at his ridiculous choice of clothing.And yet strangely enough she couldn`t imagine that,so pretty face in different garments other than silks. Granted,he was quite entertaining-the only mortal soul thus far to push back. Normally,Selachi would have viciously killed him for that.But... She examined the snake`s oblong-slightly rounded visage with sinister curiousity,his freckles and the J marking under his left eyes,the small nose with prominent bridge,cream ruffled hair...All seeming far too pretty to be ruined. So for that,she will spare the beast,not only that-she would take him as a familliar,teach him the propper ways of war and ferocity. Maybe even shatter that stubborness she can sense within? ''Under normall curcumstances,Serthis,you would be rotting in Helvegen. However,this time I change my mind-you have the honor of being my pet instead.'' Selachi purred malevolently then snarled in irritation when an arrow zipped by her head,missing narrowly. How dare they? Leaping off her victim,the ridgeback drew to her full height and flapped her wings-sending a bolt of lightning at her enemies who jumped aside to evade only to be knocked back abruptly by a strong gust of wind-sending them thumbling on their backs a few feet,some even getting slammed into a construction or two. Without wasting another second of her precious time with the idiots,the storm goddess spreaded her mighty wings and launched herself off the damp,muddy soil then snatched the serpentine performer-rising high in the couded skies. Glancing back down over her shoulder with disdain she roared once again and a lightnings struck at the dragons` tallons below-the one and only warning they will get from her. With that she batted her wings,making large furious flaps to furthur propel herself,hooked claws clutching her new prize that thrashed wildly in her grasp,hissing angrily-oh but she could hear the sorrow,the desparation and dispair,the fury in his melodic voice. He yelled for her to turn back,let him go-it all befell on deaf ears. She has made her choice and he has no option here,other than to give up his futile struggles and submit to her will-follow her every command obidiently. Verian eventually grew tired,his face screwed in wan,defeated look,his angered shouts turning into saddenned faint sobs of despair...
@Mermaidlorelei

57759430_350.png
Name - Selachi
Status - Open
Prompt - Daughter of a Storm Goddess
Word Count - At least 300

Songs I listened to when writing: -Odin by Skald
-Helvegen by warduna,Solringen by warduna and Run by Skald

Selachi was powerful,she knew it.
She also knew very well just what kind of storm she can quite literally stir up out of nowhere for little to no reason at all,she knew.
And she took pride in that-in her destructive all mighty powers,in what she truly is:
A half-goddess and half-dragon.But the second part is overlooked far more often than not,she is still,a goddess after all-the god blood have not been tainted at all.

Her name can be technically connected with the word ''Shark'',thanks to a very similar word ''selachii'',and how could she not bear such fearsome name when she is a dragon to be feared herself?

The young storm deity smirked in smug satisfaction at herself as she admires her reflection in the wall mirror-majestic,just majestic..The best image an enemy would see before being sent down in the depths of Helvegen. And they should know far better than to ever consider challenging her might or rising a hand against her word. No mercy will be given and no remorseful tears will be shed-a storm goddess never cries for any mortal-friend,ally,stranger,foe or entertaining nemesis.

Wherever she went-dark clouds follow at her heels,promising roaring thunders and freezing heavy rain. It didn`t matter what flight she goes to-the weather always worsened drastically and crows hovered in the grey skies to warn of her imposing presence-to announce her arrival.

And how clever,how knowing and wise Selachi is-just as smart as cunning and calculating.Her great,oh so vast knowledge is her pride and her wisdom,alsas,is not quite enough yet for brashfulness dominates and regins.
She only uses her great sight and knowlege for her sake and benefit-twisting and turning the tides in her favor.

She has always laughed and disdained her elder sister,looking down on her as if she is not a goddess like her but rather a foolish mortal.
Naive and blind,unable to see what she sees.Pathetic and pitiful-Selachi`s smirk turned sinister and bloodthirsty as she thinks of growing up and snatching the throne from those hands of hers.

Yes,the world does not have place for such weaklings like her and Nantais.
She is the one who shall rightfully rule it once her mother leaves-just a few more centuries,she can wait.And grow in power in the meantime.

The hatchling turned away from her reflection and left her room,swiftly descending the stairs. In a minute she was in the open,ready to wreak havoc.

She flared her wings and took off into the skies,letting out a fearsome vicious roar that carried far into the distance,the thunder roaring proudly in answer with her as the winds howled furiously-threathening to sweep off everything off the ground below and throw it in the darkened sky. The ridgeback looked down her nose in sadistic glee,surveying her work then soared calmly while the storm brewed behind her back-trailing after her like a grim messenger.

Crows flew in the skies startled from their perches as the winds relentlessly hurtled trees like toothpicks,sending them crashing on the dampened soil. Dragons cowered at the sight,when they heard her mighty call-when they saw the slightest glimpse of her. They knew better than to stand in her path,wherever she is heading. Angering a storm goddess is like signing up your death wish-only reckless idiots would do such thing and rarely got away unscathed.

By now the storm had grown greatly in power and the young dragon loved it as she could feel thrill blazing in her veins,her eyes gleaming with a dark desire.
She spotted a tiny speck of green moving around trough the canopy below in the Shadowbinder`s forest,then more that vary in size and color. Selachi hummed in grim interest as she observed them,head cocked to the side.

How intriguing...many run and hide the second they hear my thunder yet,it seems,these fools do not.

The goddess suddenly dove down,piercing the black clouds then flared her wings sharply right before colliding with the ground-gliding down until she landed on a nearby tall boulder she`s overturned and watched the mortals scurrying.

How odd-a clan of beasts and dragons.-She tought before snorting in false amusement-disgraceful. The dragon watched them move,apparently trying to strenghten their homes to withstand her glorious storm. Pointless,why are they even wasting their time? Then her eyes narrowed on a specific snake slithering,his voice a slightly deeper tenor and melodic. Selachi grinned imperviously,choosing her first unfortunate victim.
No need to talk-that idiot would be gone anyway.

She lowered then leaped with dizzying speed,charging straight at the unsuspecting Serthis,eyes flashing dangeriously as a voice yelled for him to watch out but in vain.

Umbra was pushing up some supporting planks to strenghten one of the houses,helping her team when she heard a below that made her snap her head up in fright and worry.She knew that roar far too well as she`s had far too many run-ins with that tyrannical entity on her travels than she would have liked.That little devil had caused her and the crew so much troubles,she`s grown bitter at it-she narrowly dodged a shipwreck because of that dammned weasel!

And it sadly seems like it has targeted someone,she frowned as she warily eyed the smaller dragon perched pompusly on the overturned boulder,mullberry eyes darting around her poor clanmates with anxious anticipation in a futile attempt at guessing who would the little demon attack. Following Selachi`s line of sight,her eyes widened in fear as she saw just who the hatchling was shamelessly starring at:
Verian Viperfang-the aerial silks dancer had no idea of what is coming.

"Verian! Look out! Behind you! Get out there!'' The pirate captain yelled desperately however it was too late.

The serpent turned to face her,halting his slinking for a brief fatal second with a confused expression before whirling around sharply to yell in surprise as he sees the charging ridgeback. He gritt his teeth in pain when it sank its fangs in his shoulder while pinning him down. The thunder rumbled and hummed in delight.
''Get off!'' He hissed in irritation to cover his surprise as he tried to push the absurdly heavy hatchling off himself,frowning when he heard it cackle.

Selachi did the opposite,relishing in her victm`s false anger-she can feel his fright,hear his heart hammer in his ribcage and loved it. What she didn`t like however,was a strong surprise blow of a fist and elbow that caused her to roll back,and accidentally rip a large chunck of his flesh. She was laughing maliciously,loving the cry of pain her action elicted.

The dragon was back on her feet in a flash and lunged at the blue-eyed male again,her jaws ajar and hand raised to strike fiercely only to snarl in annoyance when Verian took out his daggers and blocked her attack,struggling to keep her claws away from his face. It`s worth to note that she was much larger than a normal hatchling. Selachi growled and pushed down on the blades,pushing the beastclans member back until an idea came to her.

She reared on her hind legs,eyes locked with his then slammed down on him,making the dancer collapse on his back-hard.
The storm goddess was surprised yet again when the snake suddenly surged forward and shoved her off-or tried. But she recovered much quicker and grabbed him by his jaw,watching in sadistic delight his courage be replaced with fear that flashed for a second in these cyan blue eyes of his.

Now that she was closer,she shamelessly took her sweet time to eye him from head to tail,sneering at his ridiculous choice of clothing.And yet strangely enough she couldn`t imagine that,so pretty face in different garments other than silks.
Granted,he was quite entertaining-the only mortal soul thus far to push back.
Normally,Selachi would have viciously killed him for that.But...

She examined the snake`s oblong-slightly rounded visage with sinister curiousity,his freckles and the J marking under his left eyes,the small nose with prominent bridge,cream ruffled hair...All seeming far too pretty to be ruined.
So for that,she will spare the beast,not only that-she would take him as a familliar,teach him the propper ways of war and ferocity. Maybe even shatter that stubborness she can sense within?

''Under normall curcumstances,Serthis,you would be rotting in Helvegen. However,this time I change my mind-you have the honor of being my pet instead.'' Selachi purred malevolently then snarled in irritation when an arrow zipped by her head,missing narrowly. How dare they?

Leaping off her victim,the ridgeback drew to her full height and flapped her wings-sending a bolt of lightning at her enemies who jumped aside to evade only to be knocked back abruptly by a strong gust of wind-sending them thumbling on their backs a few feet,some even getting slammed into a construction or two.

Without wasting another second of her precious time with the idiots,the storm goddess spreaded her mighty wings and launched herself off the damp,muddy soil then snatched the serpentine performer-rising high in the couded skies.
Glancing back down over her shoulder with disdain she roared once again and a lightnings struck at the dragons` tallons below-the one and only warning they will get from her.

With that she batted her wings,making large furious flaps to furthur propel herself,hooked claws clutching her new prize that thrashed wildly in her grasp,hissing angrily-oh but she could hear the sorrow,the desparation and dispair,the fury in his melodic voice.

He yelled for her to turn back,let him go-it all befell on deaf ears.
She has made her choice and he has no option here,other than to give up his futile struggles and submit to her will-follow her every command obidiently.

Verian eventually grew tired,his face screwed in wan,defeated look,his angered shouts turning into saddenned faint sobs of despair...
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@Decaffeinated, please may i keep Shila’s hold for another couple hours?. I was hoping for some backstory from her brother, but I can do a few hundred words that will still allow room for that later.
@Decaffeinated, please may i keep Shila’s hold for another couple hours?. I was hoping for some backstory from her brother, but I can do a few hundred words that will still allow room for that later.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@dancingcrane I'll extend your hold until tomorrow! @Bellator27 She's held for you! @UndeadFae It doesn't meet the minimum word count but I'll give you an extra day to write more. ----------------------- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56573293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/565733/56573293.png[/img] [/url] [size=4]Lotto update![/size][/center] @Saraceaser You are the lotto's new winner! Because of the holiday period, you will have until rollover on the 27th to write your lore. ----------------- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56307417] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/563075/56307417.png[/img] [/url] [size=4]Lotto update![/size][/center] @PricklyGoose @Lunaralight @Kinged @Saraceaser @ClockworkEclipse @SassmasterMaxie @LadyOfTheSkies @BigBossGiovanni @BoxNSocks @daisiology The lotto has been drawn and [b]ClockworkEclipse [/b]is the winner! Because of the holiday period, you will have until rollover on the 27th to write your lore.
@dancingcrane I'll extend your hold until tomorrow!

@Bellator27 She's held for you!

@UndeadFae It doesn't meet the minimum word count but I'll give you an extra day to write more.

56573293.png

Lotto update!

@Saraceaser You are the lotto's new winner! Because of the holiday period, you will have until rollover on the 27th to write your lore.

56307417.png

Lotto update!

@PricklyGoose
@Lunaralight
@Kinged
@Saraceaser
@ClockworkEclipse
@SassmasterMaxie
@LadyOfTheSkies
@BigBossGiovanni
@BoxNSocks
@daisiology

The lotto has been drawn and ClockworkEclipse is the winner! Because of the holiday period, you will have until rollover on the 27th to write your lore.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 196 197