Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197
@Decaffeinated

Can i hold this baby girl right here? She's got the colors i've been searching for - Planning to turn her into a bogsneak and give her some of the slime genes. I'll write some lore for her asap

Not really sure if i'm doing this right.

Also, can i be entered in the MAN lotto?

@Decaffeinated

Can i hold this baby girl right here? She's got the colors i've been searching for - Planning to turn her into a bogsneak and give her some of the slime genes. I'll write some lore for her asap

Not really sure if i'm doing this right.

Also, can i be entered in the MAN lotto?

QF79mSv.png
@BreezyDragon That's all right! We can't be on top of our game all the time ^-^ I'll send Crimson in a moment!

@SassmasterMaxie She's held and you've been entered in the timed lotto. The quick one has already been drawn.

@LadyOfTheSkiesYou've been entered!

@Tonatiuh You forgot to post the dragon's BBCode ^-^' but aside from that, your request is fine! Unfortunately, you're not elligible for the lotto; only people who were already on the wishlist when they go live can participate in them.
@BreezyDragon That's all right! We can't be on top of our game all the time ^-^ I'll send Crimson in a moment!

@SassmasterMaxie She's held and you've been entered in the timed lotto. The quick one has already been drawn.

@LadyOfTheSkiesYou've been entered!

@Tonatiuh You forgot to post the dragon's BBCode ^-^' but aside from that, your request is fine! Unfortunately, you're not elligible for the lotto; only people who were already on the wishlist when they go live can participate in them.
@decaffeinated has something happened to the old thread? and can i get a ping when those blossoms breed!
@decaffeinated has something happened to the old thread? and can i get a ping when those blossoms breed!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Decaffeinated [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57731033] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577311/57731033_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl aaa sorry forgot to post, and that's good Anyway i'll write the lore soon for her. F.
@Decaffeinated

57731033_350.png

This girl aaa sorry forgot to post, and that's good

Anyway i'll write the lore soon for her. F.
QF79mSv.png
@Lynz We weren't quite happy with how the old thread was organised and with the ways the forums are, we couldn't fix it. Moving to a new thread was the only way we could reorganise our posts ^-^' The old thread is still up and will stay up, though, if there are some works you'd like to read that's still on there!
You've also been added to the pinglist!

@Tonatiuh No worries! She's held for you ^-^
@Lynz We weren't quite happy with how the old thread was organised and with the ways the forums are, we couldn't fix it. Moving to a new thread was the only way we could reorganise our posts ^-^' The old thread is still up and will stay up, though, if there are some works you'd like to read that's still on there!
You've also been added to the pinglist!

@Tonatiuh No worries! She's held for you ^-^
@Decaffeinated

I've got the song stuck in my head now XD Drop me in that lotto, please ^^

P.s: Congrats on the new thread!
@Decaffeinated

I've got the song stuck in my head now XD Drop me in that lotto, please ^^

P.s: Congrats on the new thread!
@Decaffeinated Okay, let's start: Cold, Murky, and Slimey, the swamp is a place where no creatures would call their home, but a little hatchling did. Her home, the swamp, was place to all sorts of creatures, mainly flies, frogs, and a variety of birds, she felt all alone and helpless, but occasionally she would see a few dragons passing around, finishing their patrols. Blending in so well, they never seemed to notice her, but she noticed them. Months, and months passed. Every single day she would see the same few heads. She was never brave enough to approach them. Untill one day, A quite elderly and brightly yellow colored dragon, approached her. "What are you doing here little one?" his voice soft, his eyes showed kindness. She did not respond, she didn't know basic dragon speech, all she knew were the sounds of the local creatures, little frogs, or tiny insects. "Have you been here all this time?" he asked She understood, this dragon was here to help her. "Why don't you come with me? You look... hungry" She flew onto his shoulder and looked at him. He and the little hatchling began their journey to her new home. She slowly began adjusting to her new life, learning to speak the language, making friends, all seemed great. But her mind still wondered on how she ended up on that murky, cold swamp. Years passed, Seasons changed, she changed. She was ready for a journey, a journey to find her parents. She began with the obvious, the swamp she was born in. She searched around for any hints, nothing. She sighed and continued forwards to find her self in the wood land paths, she encountered various, strange but facinating creatures. She kept searching, and searching, no sign of anything. Encountering various other dragons along her way, even snappers with their exellent memory and stories. She returned back home, she slowly began to realize, she didn't need to look for them, all she needed was her clan. (I'm not the best writter since i don't speak english so well, lol, hopefully this is good enough. I've been wanting to write stories for a long time but i'm not very confident in my skills, guess i need to improve it. Oh well, this was great practice.) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57731033] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577311/57731033_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated

Okay, let's start:

Cold, Murky, and Slimey, the swamp is a place where no creatures would call their home, but a little hatchling did. Her home, the swamp, was place to all sorts of creatures, mainly flies, frogs, and a variety of birds, she felt all alone and helpless, but occasionally she would see a few dragons passing around, finishing their patrols. Blending in so well, they never seemed to notice her, but she noticed them. Months, and months passed. Every single day she would see the same few heads. She was never brave enough to approach them.

Untill one day,

A quite elderly and brightly yellow colored dragon, approached her. "What are you doing here little one?" his voice soft, his eyes showed kindness. She did not respond, she didn't know basic dragon speech, all she knew were the sounds of the local creatures, little frogs, or tiny insects. "Have you been here all this time?" he asked
She understood, this dragon was here to help her.
"Why don't you come with me? You look... hungry" She flew onto his shoulder and looked at him. He and the little hatchling began their journey to her new home.

She slowly began adjusting to her new life, learning to speak the language, making friends, all seemed great. But her mind still wondered on how she ended up on that murky, cold swamp. Years passed, Seasons changed, she changed. She was ready for a journey, a journey to find her parents. She began with the obvious, the swamp she was born in. She searched around for any hints, nothing. She sighed and continued forwards to find her self in the wood land paths, she encountered various, strange but facinating creatures. She kept searching, and searching, no sign of anything. Encountering various other dragons along her way, even snappers with their exellent memory and stories. She returned back home, she slowly began to realize, she didn't need to look for them, all she needed was her clan.

(I'm not the best writter since i don't speak english so well, lol, hopefully this is good enough. I've been wanting to write stories for a long time but i'm not very confident in my skills, guess i need to improve it. Oh well, this was great practice.)

57731033_350.png

QF79mSv.png
@Decaffeinated

I'd love to be entered in the timed lotto for MAN (level 25), if possible! :D

Thank you.
@Decaffeinated

I'd love to be entered in the timed lotto for MAN (level 25), if possible! :D

Thank you.
@Decaffeinated could I put this girl on hold and be entered in the timed lotto please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57122840] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571229/57122840_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated could I put this girl on hold and be entered in the timed lotto please?

57122840_350.png
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@onemessyperson
@chisayo
@UndeadFae (also held)

Entered!

@Tonatiuh Unfortunately, that piece doesn't reach the minimum wordcount ^-^' I'll extend your hold by a day so that you have the time to add to it!

Don't worry too much about your english, though. I'm not a native speaker either so I understand. Besides, your english in this piece is just fine! There's a few punctuation issues but it doesn't hamper the story much, if at all ^-^
@onemessyperson
@chisayo
@UndeadFae (also held)

Entered!

@Tonatiuh Unfortunately, that piece doesn't reach the minimum wordcount ^-^' I'll extend your hold by a day so that you have the time to add to it!

Don't worry too much about your english, though. I'm not a native speaker either so I understand. Besides, your english in this piece is just fine! There's a few punctuation issues but it doesn't hamper the story much, if at all ^-^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197