Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 196 197
@Bxy26 It sounds like she had a bit of a hard start, but I'm glad she found a life to love later!

@GayScreeching You have until noon tomorrow.
@Bxy26 It sounds like she had a bit of a hard start, but I'm glad she found a life to love later!

@GayScreeching You have until noon tomorrow.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Decaffeinated [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57920110] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579202/57920110_350.png[/img] [/url] It was nearing midnight. One could not tell, but the half moon shone brightly tonight, as it's light filtered by trees, and creaking branches, barely even touched the forest floor. So much so that it was almost pitch black, except for the sliver of ghostly silver light here and there. The sounds of bugs rose in a thrumming hum and movements of mysterious animals moving about could be heard. Somewhere in the distance, a creature called out to the moon, the sound of it's howl raising in pitch, 'Ah-woooooo', before going silent. Taking the rest of the forest sounds with it. Now it was quiet... almost too quiet. And for one long breath, nothing could be heard. 'Ph.....phh. Ph.....phh'. At first they were indistinguishable, as if blending in with the silence itself but as they continued, getting closer and closer, the sounds of pattering footsteps across the dirt began to louder and louder. 'Phh-phh-phh-phh'. Moments after the forest came alive again. Muffled by the other sounds, there was a small burst of noise, as a dragon broke through the foliage lining a small sequestered clearing and came to a quick halt. A small exhale of breath could be heard. Then a brief flash of golden armor and brown horns, as bright orange eyes narrowed, searching left and right, ears flickering to catch unnatural sounds, watchful for signs anything that may have followed them. Although it appeared that nothing had, as there seemed to be no one else, the dragon stealthily merged into the shadows once more just incase. They had arrived early. Time slowly went by as nothing happened for an hour, and the dragon became restless. But just as they had laid down and were wondering if they should take a short nap, their ears flickered once more, pricking up as they caught the unmistakable sound of rustling branches and clothes. Someone was coming. The dragon clambered to their legs, standing up, wings stretching as they glanced towards the direction the rustling came from. They noticed the visual signals first, a flare of red in the air before them, before a quiet whisper reached their ears. The dragon grimly smiled. "Hello Queen... We have much to talk about". ---------------- I know this is a little short, just over the 350 mark... but i will expand upon it later xD My ideas for Myrrh are... [b]1.[/b] The reason why he joins my clan is because a dragon in my clan knows why he and his sibling smell differently from normal Plague dragons. [b]2.[/b] The dragon mentioned in my written lore is actually Emrys. She is a guardian of forests, and has earthly powers, almost like a druid? She's also quite old, Ancient, one might say, and thus knows a lot about the old ways and ancient lore. [b]3.[/b] The other dragon mentioned here would be the Queen who has come to secretly give Myrrh to Emyrs for safety, and so he can have a normal life. At least... until his time comes. I don't think the Queen and her would get along given their natures but would begrudgingly work together out of necessity. [b]4.[/b] I'm not sure if other lore has been written specifically about the smell he has, like in his parents or the Queen's lore... but i would think that as Plague is about infection, sickness and all that, that Myrrh actually has a very sweet smell to him. Probably too sweet. His smell means there is something special about him, and that smell attracts dangerous beings that want him. Perhaps the Queen helped him to mask his own smell as he grew up to keep him safe without him knowing.
@Decaffeinated

57920110_350.png

It was nearing midnight. One could not tell, but the half moon shone brightly tonight, as it's light filtered by trees, and creaking branches, barely even touched the forest floor. So much so that it was almost pitch black, except for the sliver of ghostly silver light here and there. The sounds of bugs rose in a thrumming hum and movements of mysterious animals moving about could be heard.

Somewhere in the distance, a creature called out to the moon, the sound of it's howl raising in pitch,
'Ah-woooooo',
before going silent.
Taking the rest of the forest sounds with it.

Now it was quiet... almost too quiet. And for one long breath, nothing could be heard.

'Ph.....phh. Ph.....phh'.

At first they were indistinguishable, as if blending in with the silence itself but as they continued, getting closer and closer, the sounds of pattering footsteps across the dirt began to louder and louder.

'Phh-phh-phh-phh'.

Moments after the forest came alive again.

Muffled by the other sounds, there was a small burst of noise, as a dragon broke through the foliage lining a small sequestered clearing and came to a quick halt. A small exhale of breath could be heard. Then a brief flash of golden armor and brown horns, as bright orange eyes narrowed, searching left and right, ears flickering to catch unnatural sounds, watchful for signs anything that may have followed them. Although it appeared that nothing had, as there seemed to be no one else, the dragon stealthily merged into the shadows once more just incase.

They had arrived early.

Time slowly went by as nothing happened for an hour, and the dragon became restless. But just as they had laid down and were wondering if they should take a short nap, their ears flickered once more, pricking up as they caught the unmistakable sound of rustling branches and clothes.

Someone was coming.

The dragon clambered to their legs, standing up, wings stretching as they glanced towards the direction the rustling came from.

They noticed the visual signals first, a flare of red in the air before them, before a quiet whisper reached their ears.

The dragon grimly smiled.

"Hello Queen... We have much to talk about".

I know this is a little short, just over the 350 mark... but i will expand upon it later xD My ideas for Myrrh are...

1. The reason why he joins my clan is because a dragon in my clan knows why he and his sibling smell differently from normal Plague dragons.
2. The dragon mentioned in my written lore is actually Emrys. She is a guardian of forests, and has earthly powers, almost like a druid? She's also quite old, Ancient, one might say, and thus knows a lot about the old ways and ancient lore.
3. The other dragon mentioned here would be the Queen who has come to secretly give Myrrh to Emyrs for safety, and so he can have a normal life. At least... until his time comes. I don't think the Queen and her would get along given their natures but would begrudgingly work together out of necessity.
4. I'm not sure if other lore has been written specifically about the smell he has, like in his parents or the Queen's lore... but i would think that as Plague is about infection, sickness and all that, that Myrrh actually has a very sweet smell to him. Probably too sweet. His smell means there is something special about him, and that smell attracts dangerous beings that want him. Perhaps the Queen helped him to mask his own smell as he grew up to keep him safe without him knowing.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@mermaidlorelei Here's my lore for the Level 25 Guardian. It's a Part 2 to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2651206/15#post_39109521]this piece[/url]. I decided to do the prompt of using her kid's lore as a springboard/inspiration (mainly Zevulun's thing about finding someone worth protecting). I hope y'all like it! Word count: 1103 "The hunting party has returned, governor!" [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51951426] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519515/51951426_350.png[/img] [/url] At the news, Marianna stood up from her desk, and quickly walked outside. Her assistant [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=461250&did=45422054]Hawk[/url], who has announced the hunters, ran up the path and stopped in front of her. "They're just back from the forest, governor," the young dragon said, catching his breath. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=2&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=13&winggene=4&wings=112&auth=4e08da376c6cff58836969219e9005b5f60cb65a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "Good." Marianna breathed a sigh of relief. Ever since that harsh winter, she always feared the hunters would not return. "How much food do they have?" she asked. "Enough for the children and elderly?" "More than enough, as always," Hawk said, grinning. "This should last us a few days--we can freeze it the way [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=461250&tab=dragon&did=51843766]Black Ice[/url] taught us, keep any left for tomorrow." Marianna nodded, and breathed a sigh of relief. Each time, she'd prepared for the worst. But the gods had come through on their promise--all her people were fed, with plenty to spare. "Greetings, governor." [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46439657] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464397/46439657_350.png[/img] [/url] Marianna jumped. Ayaka, leader of the hunting party, was standing in front of her. She wore a confident smile, and a leather sack--stained with blood and full of fresh game--was slung over her shoulder. "I was wondering if we could talk over dinner," Ayaka said, adjusting the bow on her back with an easygoing smile. "Are you open to a meeting?" Marianna nodded. "Of course." She turned to her assistant. "Hawk, help the other hunters distribute food to the village." "Of course." Hawk walked up to Ayaka, who took a dead bear from the sack and handed the rest to him. The bear had clearly been mauled with more force than necessary--it wasn't the first time Marianna had seen that in Ayaka's game. Hawk walked off, and once he was out of sight, the huntress walked confidently inside Marianna's cabin. Marianna stepped inside. The moment she closed and barred the door, she kissed Ayaka. First gently on the cheek, then on the lips. When they parted, Marianna leaned in again, but Ayaka stopped her. "Eager for more, aren't you Mari?" Ayaka teased. "Let's eat first. It's great to see you, but it's been a long day." Marianna nodded, blushing. "Of course." Ayaka picked up the bear, and they walked to Marianna's office. Instead of sitting in the formal chairs, they flopped down on the casual straw mat, placing the bear between them. Ayaka bit in hungrily, and Marianna followed her lead, their muzzles brushing as they tore into the meat. "Went out further from the village today," Ayaka said as she chewed. "Found a great new hunting ground--a lake full of storks, frogs, and fish." "That's great!" Marianna exclaimed. "I'm glad there's been so much food around." The huntress nodded. "Ever since you appealed to those gods," she noted. "I was worried we wouldn't survive the winter. But we've been given so much, and spring is almost here." Marianna nodded. "I agree," she admitted. "It's been so hard for us. But we're finally going to survive." Curiously, she asked, "So, what do the gods do for you, when you all hunt? Do the gods lead the game to you?" "Sometimes." Ayaka grinned. "It depends on which god is leading the party. I like it best when [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=461250&tab=dragon&did=51961842]Spellbinder[/url] show us the perfect hunting spot, with something a little bit off--give us the tools for the puzzle, and lets us finish the work. It's a thrill." "I didn't know the game wasn't guaranteed." Marianna frowned. "If you didn't solve the 'puzzle', would the village have no food?" "Sometimes my fellow hunters have been too slow--but don't worry," Ayaka said. "Even when we fail to catch the food ourselves, those gods always provide us with what we need on our way home." Ayaka nuzzled against her, and gently kissed Marianna on the cheek. "You've done so much for our people," she said. "And you've protected us--lead us through everything. I can't wait to see what the future holds: for everyone, and for us." Marianna swallowed. For a moment, she considered telling Ayaka that she'd promised the gods a favor--that even though they had shown so much kindness, part of her still feared what that would be. But she didn't want to ruin the moment. "I know those gods are on our side," Marianna said. "I just can't help but be nervous about the future. If we're going to survive." "Don't worry." Ayaka snuggled into Marianna's shoulder. "You protect all of us--thanks to you, we're going to be fine. And I'll protect you. "I promise." [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49969187] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499692/49969187_350.png[/img] [/url] First Storm, the eldritch god of lightning, smiled as she watched the two dragons. It was cute, seeing these petty mortal feelings bloom in front of her. These things could be used, twisted against the dragons she and the other Ten had kept under their wings. And she knew exactly what to do next. First Storm turned to the Ten. "The time is near now," she said to them. "We will have a sacrifice in Marianna. The first of many, if we keep this village alive. I foresee tens of hundreds of generations, eager to serve and die for us on our altar." The god of Light laughed. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51960824] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519609/51960824_350.png[/img] [/url] "Surely these mortals cannot be manipulated so easily. How do you intend to sacrifice Marianna?" "These dragons depend on us for sustenance," First Storm answered. "And Marianna is willing to do anything for the people she leads--even die. With the right words, we can manipulate them." "I agree," [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=461250&tab=dragon&did=51943931]Skymire[/url], god of shadows, joined in. "These dragons can be easily twisted. And it will only be for our gain." "I don't see why we need mortals still," [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=461250&tab=dragon&did=51886163]Ground Quaker[/url], god of Earth, muttered. "Surely our last bunch of them was enough for a few centuries?" "With their help, we can grow in power," First Storm said, smiling. "Our 'last bunch' lengthened our lifespans by cycles, and the power they gave us is unmatched. We need these mortals." The god of Lightning grinned. "Unless [i]you[/i] plan to be our sustenance, Ground Quaker?" Some of the gods laughed, but there was hunger in their eyes. Ground Quaker scowled. "Of course not. As boring as these dragons are, I have no intention of dying as they do." "So you agree with my plan?" First Storm turned to the others. "As do the rest of you?" The gods all nodded. Hundreds of generations of sacrifices was enticing--and just what they needed to get stronger. It would bring their end goal into sight at last. "Good." First Storm smiled. "We will speak to the mortals at dawn. Soon, Marianna will sacrifice herself to us. "And Ayaka will be the one to slay her."
@mermaidlorelei Here's my lore for the Level 25 Guardian. It's a Part 2 to this piece. I decided to do the prompt of using her kid's lore as a springboard/inspiration (mainly Zevulun's thing about finding someone worth protecting). I hope y'all like it!
Word count: 1103

"The hunting party has returned, governor!"

51951426_350.png

At the news, Marianna stood up from her desk, and quickly walked outside. Her assistant Hawk, who has announced the hunters, ran up the path and stopped in front of her. "They're just back from the forest, governor," the young dragon said, catching his breath.
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=2&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=13&winggene=4&wings=112&auth=4e08da376c6cff58836969219e9005b5f60cb65a&dummyext=prev.png
"Good." Marianna breathed a sigh of relief. Ever since that harsh winter, she always feared the hunters would not return. "How much food do they have?" she asked. "Enough for the children and elderly?"
"More than enough, as always," Hawk said, grinning. "This should last us a few days--we can freeze it the way Black Ice taught us, keep any left for tomorrow."
Marianna nodded, and breathed a sigh of relief. Each time, she'd prepared for the worst. But the gods had come through on their promise--all her people were fed, with plenty to spare.
"Greetings, governor."

46439657_350.png

Marianna jumped. Ayaka, leader of the hunting party, was standing in front of her. She wore a confident smile, and a leather sack--stained with blood and full of fresh game--was slung over her shoulder.
"I was wondering if we could talk over dinner," Ayaka said, adjusting the bow on her back with an easygoing smile. "Are you open to a meeting?"
Marianna nodded. "Of course." She turned to her assistant. "Hawk, help the other hunters distribute food to the village."
"Of course." Hawk walked up to Ayaka, who took a dead bear from the sack and handed the rest to him. The bear had clearly been mauled with more force than necessary--it wasn't the first time Marianna had seen that in Ayaka's game. Hawk walked off, and once he was out of sight, the huntress walked confidently inside Marianna's cabin.
Marianna stepped inside. The moment she closed and barred the door, she kissed Ayaka. First gently on the cheek, then on the lips.
When they parted, Marianna leaned in again, but Ayaka stopped her. "Eager for more, aren't you Mari?" Ayaka teased. "Let's eat first. It's great to see you, but it's been a long day."
Marianna nodded, blushing. "Of course."
Ayaka picked up the bear, and they walked to Marianna's office. Instead of sitting in the formal chairs, they flopped down on the casual straw mat, placing the bear between them. Ayaka bit in hungrily, and Marianna followed her lead, their muzzles brushing as they tore into the meat.
"Went out further from the village today," Ayaka said as she chewed. "Found a great new hunting ground--a lake full of storks, frogs, and fish."
"That's great!" Marianna exclaimed. "I'm glad there's been so much food around."
The huntress nodded. "Ever since you appealed to those gods," she noted. "I was worried we wouldn't survive the winter. But we've been given so much, and spring is almost here."
Marianna nodded. "I agree," she admitted. "It's been so hard for us. But we're finally going to survive."
Curiously, she asked, "So, what do the gods do for you, when you all hunt? Do the gods lead the game to you?"
"Sometimes." Ayaka grinned. "It depends on which god is leading the party. I like it best when Spellbinder show us the perfect hunting spot, with something a little bit off--give us the tools for the puzzle, and lets us finish the work. It's a thrill."
"I didn't know the game wasn't guaranteed." Marianna frowned. "If you didn't solve the 'puzzle', would the village have no food?"
"Sometimes my fellow hunters have been too slow--but don't worry," Ayaka said. "Even when we fail to catch the food ourselves, those gods always provide us with what we need on our way home."
Ayaka nuzzled against her, and gently kissed Marianna on the cheek. "You've done so much for our people," she said. "And you've protected us--lead us through everything. I can't wait to see what the future holds: for everyone, and for us."
Marianna swallowed. For a moment, she considered telling Ayaka that she'd promised the gods a favor--that even though they had shown so much kindness, part of her still feared what that would be.
But she didn't want to ruin the moment.
"I know those gods are on our side," Marianna said. "I just can't help but be nervous about the future. If we're going to survive."
"Don't worry." Ayaka snuggled into Marianna's shoulder. "You protect all of us--thanks to you, we're going to be fine. And I'll protect you.
"I promise."

49969187_350.png

First Storm, the eldritch god of lightning, smiled as she watched the two dragons. It was cute, seeing these petty mortal feelings bloom in front of her. These things could be used, twisted against the dragons she and the other Ten had kept under their wings.
And she knew exactly what to do next.
First Storm turned to the Ten. "The time is near now," she said to them. "We will have a sacrifice in Marianna. The first of many, if we keep this village alive. I foresee tens of hundreds of generations, eager to serve and die for us on our altar."
The god of Light laughed.

51960824_350.png

"Surely these mortals cannot be manipulated so easily. How do you intend to sacrifice Marianna?"
"These dragons depend on us for sustenance," First Storm answered. "And Marianna is willing to do anything for the people she leads--even die. With the right words, we can manipulate them."
"I agree," Skymire, god of shadows, joined in. "These dragons can be easily twisted. And it will only be for our gain."
"I don't see why we need mortals still," Ground Quaker, god of Earth, muttered. "Surely our last bunch of them was enough for a few centuries?"
"With their help, we can grow in power," First Storm said, smiling. "Our 'last bunch' lengthened our lifespans by cycles, and the power they gave us is unmatched. We need these mortals."
The god of Lightning grinned. "Unless you plan to be our sustenance, Ground Quaker?"
Some of the gods laughed, but there was hunger in their eyes. Ground Quaker scowled. "Of course not. As boring as these dragons are, I have no intention of dying as they do."
"So you agree with my plan?" First Storm turned to the others. "As do the rest of you?"
The gods all nodded. Hundreds of generations of sacrifices was enticing--and just what they needed to get stronger.
It would bring their end goal into sight at last.
"Good." First Storm smiled. "We will speak to the mortals at dawn. Soon, Marianna will sacrifice herself to us.
"And Ayaka will be the one to slay her."
Snapper babies are my weakness.
Read my clan lore, Kingdom of the Eldritch Eleven!
@Decaffeinated Can you please [s]hold[/s] give Avia to me [s]while I write up her lore[/s]? <3 Once I get her, she's gonna get new genes and an outfit. :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=453458&skin=0&apparel=12904,12918,12932,12911,12925&xt=dressing.png[/img] Avia looked down and could see the clouds surrounding her reflected by the sea below. Heart racing, mood improving with every bit of height she gained, the wildclaw couldn't imagine anything better than the mixture of ocean and sky. Her current errand was to take a young hatchling to a new lair where they were being rehomed. A look down into the sling she had dangling below assured the wildclaw that her charge was happily asleep, swinging back and forth in the breeze. A water dragon born, bred, and by choice, Avia couldn't leave the sea for very long... but she never experienced anything better than the sheer exhilaration of flying. With her comfortable flying outfit on, she reveled in having any excuse to take to the air. Her clanmates, as well as several other local clans, often hired her to take packages around the land. With so much travel, Avia has learned a variety of skills and languages, as well as having good friends everywhere she has explored. The aviatrix has charmed and enthralled many an audience with descriptions of the lands she has seen in her travels and often times will lead guided tours to those who are interested in seeing the world but nervous about doing it on their own. That was, in fact, what led to her finding her home base. Avia had been scouting an interesting tour of what she thought was a deserted stretch of beach when she stumbled across carvings on either side of an opening in the cliffs. Curiosity had her slipping between them and finding a place unlike any other she had been... with enough variety to keep her entertained even while out of the sky. Though her wanderlust is strong, Avia always comes home to Chaotic Daydreams. Here, her obsession with flying is a mild - and pretty sane - quirk to have. As one of the more 'normal' dragons, she is a big help in being an ambassador to the world outside their protective walls. And having to learn how to deal with so many different, unusual personalities has stood her well in learning to get along in different cultures.
@Decaffeinated

Can you please hold give Avia to me while I write up her lore? <3

Once I get her, she's gonna get new genes and an outfit. :D

scry?sdid=453458&skin=0&apparel=12904,12918,12932,12911,12925&xt=dressing.png

Avia looked down and could see the clouds surrounding her reflected by the sea below. Heart racing, mood improving with every bit of height she gained, the wildclaw couldn't imagine anything better than the mixture of ocean and sky. Her current errand was to take a young hatchling to a new lair where they were being rehomed. A look down into the sling she had dangling below assured the wildclaw that her charge was happily asleep, swinging back and forth in the breeze.

A water dragon born, bred, and by choice, Avia couldn't leave the sea for very long... but she never experienced anything better than the sheer exhilaration of flying. With her comfortable flying outfit on, she reveled in having any excuse to take to the air. Her clanmates, as well as several other local clans, often hired her to take packages around the land.

With so much travel, Avia has learned a variety of skills and languages, as well as having good friends everywhere she has explored. The aviatrix has charmed and enthralled many an audience with descriptions of the lands she has seen in her travels and often times will lead guided tours to those who are interested in seeing the world but nervous about doing it on their own.

That was, in fact, what led to her finding her home base. Avia had been scouting an interesting tour of what she thought was a deserted stretch of beach when she stumbled across carvings on either side of an opening in the cliffs. Curiosity had her slipping between them and finding a place unlike any other she had been... with enough variety to keep her entertained even while out of the sky.

Though her wanderlust is strong, Avia always comes home to Chaotic Daydreams. Here, her obsession with flying is a mild - and pretty sane - quirk to have. As one of the more 'normal' dragons, she is a big help in being an ambassador to the world outside their protective walls. And having to learn how to deal with so many different, unusual personalities has stood her well in learning to get along in different cultures.
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera Unfortunately, your piece doesn't reach the minimum wordcount ^-^' I'll give you an extra day to reach it.

@Espoir I'm pretty interested to see what will happen, but thank you for the extra points!

@Asperitas Poor Cotton xD Hopefully he'll get used to his new life soon.

@VoidQueenSat He's held for you!

@ClaudiusBez Unfortunately, another user posted a properly filled request before you did, so the dragon is held for them.
@Sylvidoptera Unfortunately, your piece doesn't reach the minimum wordcount ^-^' I'll give you an extra day to reach it.

@Espoir I'm pretty interested to see what will happen, but thank you for the extra points!

@Asperitas Poor Cotton xD Hopefully he'll get used to his new life soon.

@VoidQueenSat He's held for you!

@ClaudiusBez Unfortunately, another user posted a properly filled request before you did, so the dragon is held for them.
@Decaffeinated

Fixed!
@Decaffeinated

Fixed!
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@mermaidlorelei

I’m terribly sorry that I didn’t complete my entry, today ended up being much more chaotic than I thought it would be. I’m sorry about the inconvenience my hold may have caused and I hope you have a good day.

Next time I hold a dragon I’ll be sure to do it once I’ve already gotten something written.
@mermaidlorelei

I’m terribly sorry that I didn’t complete my entry, today ended up being much more chaotic than I thought it would be. I’m sorry about the inconvenience my hold may have caused and I hope you have a good day.

Next time I hold a dragon I’ll be sure to do it once I’ve already gotten something written.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@ClaudiusBez Unfortunately, your piece doesn't reach the minimum word count. You still have time within your hold to fix it.
@ClaudiusBez Unfortunately, your piece doesn't reach the minimum word count. You still have time within your hold to fix it.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei may I get a hold on this little guy? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58311009] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583111/58311009_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mermaidlorelei may I get a hold on this little guy?

58311009_350.png
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@Askurasaki Held!
@Askurasaki Held!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 196 197