Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197
@Decaffeinated I’d love to be entered into both of the lottos! The updated thread is looking great, good work!
@Decaffeinated I’d love to be entered into both of the lottos! The updated thread is looking great, good work!
BXCXKs1.jpg
@Lunaralight

Thank you ^-^ You've been entered!
@Lunaralight

Thank you ^-^ You've been entered!
@Decaffeinated

Please add me to the imp quick lotto!
@Decaffeinated

Please add me to the imp quick lotto!
@Ikterrin

Entered!
@Ikterrin

Entered!
@Decaffeinated
Ooh, I've been waiting for this! Love the new thread, can't wait to see it when it's all done and done! ^^

(Also, please sign me up for the Timed Lotto; I'm not much a fan of Bogs, but I have to say I have never seen one manlier than that, and I adore it! XD)
@Decaffeinated
Ooh, I've been waiting for this! Love the new thread, can't wait to see it when it's all done and done! ^^

(Also, please sign me up for the Timed Lotto; I'm not much a fan of Bogs, but I have to say I have never seen one manlier than that, and I adore it! XD)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser Thank you so much! I've added you to the lotto ^-^
@Saraceaser Thank you so much! I've added you to the lotto ^-^
@Decaffeinated
may i enter both lottos pls :o?
@Decaffeinated
may i enter both lottos pls :o?
rPflwkH.png
@Kinged Entered!

The Quick lotto is closed. Drawing a winner...
@Kinged Entered!

The Quick lotto is closed. Drawing a winner...
@Nightdraco @PricklyGoose @StilinskiSpark @Luciferr @Sincerity11 @Alew @Lunaralight @Ikterrin @Saraceaser @Kinged [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56573293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/565733/56573293.png[/img] [/url] [/center] The lotto has been drawn and [b]Nightdraco[/b] is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon.
@Nightdraco
@PricklyGoose
@StilinskiSpark
@Luciferr
@Sincerity11
@Alew
@Lunaralight
@Ikterrin
@Saraceaser
@Kinged

The lotto has been drawn and Nightdraco is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon.
@Decaffeinated
I think there may have been a mix-up? I meant the Timed Lotto, not the Quick Lotto, sorry if I did that wrong. ^^;;
@Decaffeinated
I think there may have been a mix-up? I meant the Timed Lotto, not the Quick Lotto, sorry if I did that wrong. ^^;;
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197