Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 196 197
@mermaidlorelei I’d like to be entered in the lotto for the multigaze banescale!
@mermaidlorelei I’d like to be entered in the lotto for the multigaze banescale!
@mermaidlorelei put in my name for the multigaze girl please!!
-
my bad! just thought it’d be lost in the pings if i didn’t
@mermaidlorelei put in my name for the multigaze girl please!!
-
my bad! just thought it’d be lost in the pings if i didn’t
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@MermaidLorelei
May I be added to the multigaze banescale lotto?
@MermaidLorelei
May I be added to the multigaze banescale lotto?
7hN3sEu.png
@Decaffeinated can you put me on the general pinglist please?
@Decaffeinated can you put me on the general pinglist please?
Wishlist (for now)
@MermaidLorelei I'd like to join the timed lotto!
@MermaidLorelei I'd like to join the timed lotto!
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@mermaidlorelei
Could I be entered in both lottos please?
Nvm I see I was not quick enough
@mermaidlorelei
Could I be entered in both lottos please?
Nvm I see I was not quick enough
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@mermaidlorelei Please enter me for the timed lotto!
@mermaidlorelei Please enter me for the timed lotto!
wjPnp7u.png
@Lynz Please don't ping both of us for lottos. Only the host needs to be pinged.

@Redtiger7736 You've been added!
@Lynz Please don't ping both of us for lottos. Only the host needs to be pinged.

@Redtiger7736 You've been added!
[center]@mermaidlorelei Here's his lore! It became a lot longer than I was anticipating, and there's even more that I plan on writing... but I'm too tired to do it right now, so I'll add a little blurb at the end of this as well with my future plans for him/what I didn't get to explain :) Oh, and I plan on naming him Reilunin (pronounced Ray-ehl-oo-nin) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57778081] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577781/57778081_350.png[/img] [/url] High above, waves crashed and lightning flashed. The faraway echo of thunder followed the distant flashes seen by wide eyes, staring up from the depths of the ocean. The small Wildclaw clung to the coral below him, but his gaze stayed glued to the dark surface. Lightning flashed again, and the chaotic waves fractured the light’s path, creating wondrous displays of golden light scattering above. Reilunin was covered in blue swirls, like the dark currents of water that tugged at his wings and tried to drag him away. His eyes were just as blue as a tropical ocean, and alight with curiosity and fear as another starburst of light filled his vision, followed by a muffled crack of thunder. The natural lightshow above was captivating, but Reilunin tore his gaze away and glanced around nervously, scanning the open ocean around him. He didn’t feel safe here, and for good reason. Reilunin was young, barely old enough to fend for himself, and traversing the Sea of a Thousand Currents alone. For all he knew, his parents and siblings were all dead... and the thing that had killed them was still hunting him. He had been traveling by air as much as possible, not wanting to risk getting caught by that... that [i]thing[/i], but a devastating storm had rolled in out of nowhere. With no islands in sight, Reilunin had been forced to hide in the water. His talons were sore from clinging to the coral, but he refused to budge. The currents were powerful, and if he wasn’t careful, Reilunin knew he would be swept away by the sea. Another flash of lightning, another rumble of thunder, another nervous glance around. Reilunin’s anxiety was steadily climbing. The longer he stayed here, the more likely he was to get caught. His head snapped to the side as he thought he saw a flicker of movement in the abyssal waters off to his right. Reilunin stared hard into the distance, searching for any confirmation that he had indeed seen something. He felt a prickling sensation on the back of his neck, and his crest raised slowly as fear coursed through his body. The dark distance of water looked nearly black, but the faint outline of something darker seemed to twist around in the oceanic void. But was it really there, or was it simply Reilunin’s mind playing tricks on him? Light flashed yet again, sending shattered illumination through the sea, and revealing, for just a split second, the massive, serpentine creature, coiling through the ocean towards the young Wildclaw. Panic seized Reilunin, and a strangled cry of alarm slipped out of him, despite his best efforts to silence himself. His wings unfurled as he let go of the coral and kicked off of it, desperately swimming away from the [i]thing[/i] behind him. A low, booming noise reverberated through the ocean, louder than the thunder above, followed by a sound akin to thousands of voices screaming. Reilunin’s hands flew to his ears, covering them as the noise sent splitting pain through his skull. As soon as the sound faded out, he stole a glance over his shoulder. His heart leapt in panic, and a stone seemed to drop in his stomach as he saw how much closer it had gotten already. There was no way Reilunin would be able to out-swim this monster, and while it was water-bound, there was nowhere for Reilunin to escape to. The ocean was vast and open, and the outcropping of coral had been only a small landmark; nothing close to being big enough to serve as a hiding spot or shelter. There were no islands anywhere in sight, and the sky was filled with lightning and downpouring rain, which would either get him killed or force him back into the ocean anyway. But with the dark creature swiftly closing the distance between them, Reilunin didn’t have much of a choice. The Wildclaw began swimming towards the surface as fast as he could, flinching slightly as another flash of bright yellow light filled his vision, followed by a much louder and clearer crack of thunder. Soon, he could hear the crashing waves and relentless downpour, and though his wings ached from all the flying he had been doing, he pushed onward with everything he had. The booming echo of a roar sounded behind him, and again, the sound of what Reilunin imagined was shrieking dragons that hadn’t escaped the creature’s maw, grated against his ears and stabbed his mind, urging him to give up. That noise, it made him feel so empty and helpless... But he was almost at the surface, now. Reilunin risked another glance behind him, and a scream of despair caught in his throat as his gaze locked on the void-like eyes of the inky beast. The creature was like a living abyss; dark, empty, lifeless. And yet somehow, this pure incarnation of emptiness was alive, and it was set on catching Reilunin, for reasons he didn't understand. Reilunin broke the surface, the downpour thundering around and against him, drowning out his gasping cries of fear. He beat his wings desperately, trying to gain height, trying to [i]get away[/i] from that [i]monster[/i]. The rain crashed against him, water betraying him as it dragged him back down. He fell back into the sea; the splash his body made was nothing in comparison to the walls of water that seemed more like tsunamis than waves to the small Wildclaw. Once again, the sound of the waves and rain was muffled by the water around him, and he frantically beat his wings, trying to get back out. The black maw of the beast was a void hoping to swallow him, and teeth made of darkness snapped at Reilunin. He barely managed to evade, and went tumbling across the ice-cold body of the creature. He kicked off of it, aiming for the surface again. The creature’s head was quick to turn around again, its long body bunching and coiling as it prepared to strike again. The wave of sound crashed over Reilunin again as he leapt back out of the water, flapping his wings frantically as the massive maw erupted out of the ocean below him, rows of inky daggers surrounding him on either side, ready to snap shut and end this chase once and for all. Reilunin let out a cry of despair as his dark blue wingtips brushed against the jaws of the Shade, the darkness about to swallow him like it had done to his family. A blinding flash, a deafening [i]CRACK[/i]. A fiery pain flared through Reilunin as the lightning struck, electricity tearing through him, and through the Shade creature around him. Golden sparks danced across his body, and everything felt like it was on fire. His vision blurred, and the only sound he heard was a high-pitched ringing. As Reilunin’s world faded to darkness, he knew he would surely never wake up. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Reilunin awoke with a start. The first thing he felt was the aching pain that seemed to go so deep his very [i]soul[/i] hurt. The second thing he felt was shock as he remembered what had happened, and realized that he had somehow survived. Staggering to his talons, Reilunin found himself on the sandy shore of a sun-heated beach, the small waves of the ocean lapping gently by his tail. He was quick to step away from the water, his fear of the creature rising up at the sight of the endless waves. The sky was bright and clear, and the sea was calm, but Reilunin took a few more steps away before turning his back to the water to take a look at the island he had landed on. The beach slowly transitioned from sand to dirt, with bamboo shoots growing in little clumps here and there. Reilunin glanced around, noticing how the shore was curved outward instead of in. He wasn’t on an island... he had finally made it out of the Sea of a Thousand Currents! He could finally be free of the Shade creature that hunted him; no longer fleeing for his life! Reilunin flapped his wings excitedly, which he immediately regretted, as it sent waves of sharp pain through him. He winced, then carefully began to fold his wings back — Reilunin froze, glancing between his two outstretched wings. They were no longer just swirls of blue, but covered in bright yellow star-like sparks and jagged lightning bolts. Reilunin swiveled his head around, trying to look at the rest of himself, and finding that he was completely covered in these new gold markings. He tentatively reached out a hand to touch one of the cracks on his wing, bracing himself for any more sharp pains. He relaxed slightly after discovering it didn’t hurt — or at least, it didn’t hurt any more than anything else already did. After glancing back at the ocean once more, Reilunin took a deep breath, and limped towards the bamboo forest. He didn’t know where he was going, but as long as it was away from the sea, he didn’t care where he went. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ --------------- So, what I didn't get around to writing/what might not have been very obvious from what I wrote (because I have way too much planned for him for some reason): Reilunin is being hunted by a Shade-corrupted creature, which is targeting him (and his family) because they have a natural magical tolerance to the Shade, which, if strengthened, could neutralize the Shade. The Shade creature can sense this, so it's hunting Rei down in order to destroy him before he has the chance to get stronger. I don't have most of the details worked out yet, but long story short, Rei's magic was activated/altered by the lightning strike, and that power surge weakened the creature enough that it was forced to retreat. His new markings (the stars and veins) are like concentrations of his magic that bubbled to the surface, so they glow when he uses magic now. And after he learns how to use his power against the Shade, he becomes a Shade hunter, probably teaming up with a Gaoler to find and cure/contain Shade-corrupted/touched creatures. [/center]
@mermaidlorelei Here's his lore! It became a lot longer than I was anticipating, and there's even more that I plan on writing... but I'm too tired to do it right now, so I'll add a little blurb at the end of this as well with my future plans for him/what I didn't get to explain :)

Oh, and I plan on naming him Reilunin (pronounced Ray-ehl-oo-nin)

57778081_350.png

High above, waves crashed and lightning flashed. The faraway echo of thunder followed the distant flashes seen by wide eyes, staring up from the depths of the ocean. The small Wildclaw clung to the coral below him, but his gaze stayed glued to the dark surface. Lightning flashed again, and the chaotic waves fractured the light’s path, creating wondrous displays of golden light scattering above.

Reilunin was covered in blue swirls, like the dark currents of water that tugged at his wings and tried to drag him away. His eyes were just as blue as a tropical ocean, and alight with curiosity and fear as another starburst of light filled his vision, followed by a muffled crack of thunder. The natural lightshow above was captivating, but Reilunin tore his gaze away and glanced around nervously, scanning the open ocean around him. He didn’t feel safe here, and for good reason.

Reilunin was young, barely old enough to fend for himself, and traversing the Sea of a Thousand Currents alone. For all he knew, his parents and siblings were all dead... and the thing that had killed them was still hunting him.

He had been traveling by air as much as possible, not wanting to risk getting caught by that... that thing, but a devastating storm had rolled in out of nowhere. With no islands in sight, Reilunin had been forced to hide in the water. His talons were sore from clinging to the coral, but he refused to budge. The currents were powerful, and if he wasn’t careful, Reilunin knew he would be swept away by the sea.

Another flash of lightning, another rumble of thunder, another nervous glance around. Reilunin’s anxiety was steadily climbing. The longer he stayed here, the more likely he was to get caught.

His head snapped to the side as he thought he saw a flicker of movement in the abyssal waters off to his right. Reilunin stared hard into the distance, searching for any confirmation that he had indeed seen something. He felt a prickling sensation on the back of his neck, and his crest raised slowly as fear coursed through his body.

The dark distance of water looked nearly black, but the faint outline of something darker seemed to twist around in the oceanic void. But was it really there, or was it simply Reilunin’s mind playing tricks on him?

Light flashed yet again, sending shattered illumination through the sea, and revealing, for just a split second, the massive, serpentine creature, coiling through the ocean towards the young Wildclaw. Panic seized Reilunin, and a strangled cry of alarm slipped out of him, despite his best efforts to silence himself.

His wings unfurled as he let go of the coral and kicked off of it, desperately swimming away from the thing behind him. A low, booming noise reverberated through the ocean, louder than the thunder above, followed by a sound akin to thousands of voices screaming.

Reilunin’s hands flew to his ears, covering them as the noise sent splitting pain through his skull. As soon as the sound faded out, he stole a glance over his shoulder. His heart leapt in panic, and a stone seemed to drop in his stomach as he saw how much closer it had gotten already. There was no way Reilunin would be able to out-swim this monster, and while it was water-bound, there was nowhere for Reilunin to escape to. The ocean was vast and open, and the outcropping of coral had been only a small landmark; nothing close to being big enough to serve as a hiding spot or shelter. There were no islands anywhere in sight, and the sky was filled with lightning and downpouring rain, which would either get him killed or force him back into the ocean anyway.

But with the dark creature swiftly closing the distance between them, Reilunin didn’t have much of a choice.

The Wildclaw began swimming towards the surface as fast as he could, flinching slightly as another flash of bright yellow light filled his vision, followed by a much louder and clearer crack of thunder. Soon, he could hear the crashing waves and relentless downpour, and though his wings ached from all the flying he had been doing, he pushed onward with everything he had.

The booming echo of a roar sounded behind him, and again, the sound of what Reilunin imagined was shrieking dragons that hadn’t escaped the creature’s maw, grated against his ears and stabbed his mind, urging him to give up. That noise, it made him feel so empty and helpless...

But he was almost at the surface, now. Reilunin risked another glance behind him, and a scream of despair caught in his throat as his gaze locked on the void-like eyes of the inky beast. The creature was like a living abyss; dark, empty, lifeless. And yet somehow, this pure incarnation of emptiness was alive, and it was set on catching Reilunin, for reasons he didn't understand.

Reilunin broke the surface, the downpour thundering around and against him, drowning out his gasping cries of fear. He beat his wings desperately, trying to gain height, trying to get away from that monster. The rain crashed against him, water betraying him as it dragged him back down.

He fell back into the sea; the splash his body made was nothing in comparison to the walls of water that seemed more like tsunamis than waves to the small Wildclaw. Once again, the sound of the waves and rain was muffled by the water around him, and he frantically beat his wings, trying to get back out.

The black maw of the beast was a void hoping to swallow him, and teeth made of darkness snapped at Reilunin. He barely managed to evade, and went tumbling across the ice-cold body of the creature. He kicked off of it, aiming for the surface again. The creature’s head was quick to turn around again, its long body bunching and coiling as it prepared to strike again.

The wave of sound crashed over Reilunin again as he leapt back out of the water, flapping his wings frantically as the massive maw erupted out of the ocean below him, rows of inky daggers surrounding him on either side, ready to snap shut and end this chase once and for all.

Reilunin let out a cry of despair as his dark blue wingtips brushed against the jaws of the Shade, the darkness about to swallow him like it had done to his family.

A blinding flash, a deafening CRACK.

A fiery pain flared through Reilunin as the lightning struck, electricity tearing through him, and through the Shade creature around him. Golden sparks danced across his body, and everything felt like it was on fire. His vision blurred, and the only sound he heard was a high-pitched ringing.

As Reilunin’s world faded to darkness, he knew he would surely never wake up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Reilunin awoke with a start.

The first thing he felt was the aching pain that seemed to go so deep his very soul hurt. The second thing he felt was shock as he remembered what had happened, and realized that he had somehow survived.

Staggering to his talons, Reilunin found himself on the sandy shore of a sun-heated beach, the small waves of the ocean lapping gently by his tail. He was quick to step away from the water, his fear of the creature rising up at the sight of the endless waves.

The sky was bright and clear, and the sea was calm, but Reilunin took a few more steps away before turning his back to the water to take a look at the island he had landed on.

The beach slowly transitioned from sand to dirt, with bamboo shoots growing in little clumps here and there. Reilunin glanced around, noticing how the shore was curved outward instead of in.

He wasn’t on an island... he had finally made it out of the Sea of a Thousand Currents! He could finally be free of the Shade creature that hunted him; no longer fleeing for his life!

Reilunin flapped his wings excitedly, which he immediately regretted, as it sent waves of sharp pain through him. He winced, then carefully began to fold his wings back —
Reilunin froze, glancing between his two outstretched wings.

They were no longer just swirls of blue, but covered in bright yellow star-like sparks and jagged lightning bolts. Reilunin swiveled his head around, trying to look at the rest of himself, and finding that he was completely covered in these new gold markings. He tentatively reached out a hand to touch one of the cracks on his wing, bracing himself for any more sharp pains. He relaxed slightly after discovering it didn’t hurt — or at least, it didn’t hurt any more than anything else already did.

After glancing back at the ocean once more, Reilunin took a deep breath, and limped towards the bamboo forest. He didn’t know where he was going, but as long as it was away from the sea, he didn’t care where he went.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, what I didn't get around to writing/what might not have been very obvious from what I wrote (because I have way too much planned for him for some reason):

Reilunin is being hunted by a Shade-corrupted creature, which is targeting him (and his family) because they have a natural magical tolerance to the Shade, which, if strengthened, could neutralize the Shade. The Shade creature can sense this, so it's hunting Rei down in order to destroy him before he has the chance to get stronger.

I don't have most of the details worked out yet, but long story short, Rei's magic was activated/altered by the lightning strike, and that power surge weakened the creature enough that it was forced to retreat. His new markings (the stars and veins) are like concentrations of his magic that bubbled to the surface, so they glow when he uses magic now.

And after he learns how to use his power against the Shade, he becomes a Shade hunter, probably teaming up with a Gaoler to find and cure/contain Shade-corrupted/touched creatures.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@mermaidlorelei Here is the lore for Chipperfield! Word count: 719 [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57668678] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576687/57668678_350.png[/img] [/url] Chipperfield[/center] “Well, I never thought I’d see the day,” the brash young Guardian chortled as he looked down his long snout at Chipperfield. “A Water-element Banescale? Why that’s just unheard of!” Chipperfield held his tongue. It wasn’t the first time some dragon had brought this up, but he wasn’t going to let it get to him and rise to the obvious bait. At least not today. In ancient times, a Water-element Banescale would have been unheard of. All of their number returned home to breed- all of their songs said so! But after their rebirth, they knew better than to return to one place to nest and hatch their young. Banescale had spread like hot magma flowing throughout Sorneith, nesting far and wide throughout the world. So was it really so strange that, every now and then, a Banescale was born that reflected that ancient battle, the one with the Gaolers that had all but sealed their fate? After all, when fire melted ice, what did it leave behind but water? What other element was so well-suited to broker a peace between Fire and Ice but the one that was a combination of them both? The young Guardian threw his head back and laughed again. Chipperfield sighed to himself and turned to leave. If he stayed any longer, he was afraid there’d be a fight, and he really wasn’t in the mood to swat some sense into a foolish dragon right now, even if he did deserve it… But before he could leave, the Guardian’s companion cuffed his foreleg with her own, her brightly-hued feathers bristling. The contact was almost playful. “That’s no way to talk to the Ambassador,” she chided in her sing-song voice. “He’s here to help those of us who serve on the Council try to find a way to peace, not to listen to you give him grief.” The Coatl turned back to Chipperfield, her forked tongue flecking out over her lips as she spoke. “Please forgive my mate, Ambassador,” she hummed. “He sometimes forgets things, even the most important and obvious ones.” At this last, she looked up at the Guardian again, her affection for him clear in her large fiery eyes. Chipperfield looked from one to the other, taking everything in. And then he saw the Guardian’s good-natured teasing for what it really was. It hadn’t been a threat or a challenge like he had at first presumed. It had been a jest, nothing more. Chipperfield nodded. “Of course, milady,” he said. He felt like a fool. How was he supposed to do his job, help forge a peace between the ever-warring elements, if he mistook every comment about his unusual elemental nature as a challenge? Some comments were mere observations, nothing more. He was supposed to be calm, and on the outside he was. But inside… inside, he still sometimes fumed. The Guardian, seeing another dragon approaching the Council chambers, lumbered off in their direction, but the Coatl stayed behind. “Patience and understanding come with time, youngling,” she hummed as she came up beside him. Once again, Chipperfield nodded, not in understanding this time but in acknowledgement of her wise words. “Perhaps there are some here who can help you learn that lesson a little faster, yes?” she murmured. Vaguely Chipperfield was aware that they were headed to another cluster of dragons and inwardly he sighed. Was this Coatl’s plan to introduce him to as many dragons as possible as fast as possible, to teach him by overwhelming him? But as they got closer, the crowd parted to reveal a young Gaoler in their midst. For a moment, Chipperfield was taken aback. He knew there were Gaolers in the Council, but he had not expected to meet one on his first day there. Apparently, the Gaoler felt the same way. She turned on him, her fur bristling as she looked him up and down. But when she looked into his eyes, she stood down and actually smiled. When he looked into hers, he realized why. Her eyes were the same shade of blue as his own. They were brethren in the element of Water. The others parted, watching them silently, waiting to see what would happen. Chipperfield returned the Gaoler’s smile with one of his own. Things just might work out after all.
@mermaidlorelei

Here is the lore for Chipperfield! Word count: 719

57668678_350.png

Chipperfield

“Well, I never thought I’d see the day,” the brash young Guardian chortled as he looked down his long snout at Chipperfield. “A Water-element Banescale? Why that’s just unheard of!”

Chipperfield held his tongue. It wasn’t the first time some dragon had brought this up, but he wasn’t going to let it get to him and rise to the obvious bait. At least not today.

In ancient times, a Water-element Banescale would have been unheard of. All of their number returned home to breed- all of their songs said so! But after their rebirth, they knew better than to return to one place to nest and hatch their young. Banescale had spread like hot magma flowing throughout Sorneith, nesting far and wide throughout the world.

So was it really so strange that, every now and then, a Banescale was born that reflected that ancient battle, the one with the Gaolers that had all but sealed their fate? After all, when fire melted ice, what did it leave behind but water?

What other element was so well-suited to broker a peace between Fire and Ice but the one that was a combination of them both?

The young Guardian threw his head back and laughed again.

Chipperfield sighed to himself and turned to leave. If he stayed any longer, he was afraid there’d be a fight, and he really wasn’t in the mood to swat some sense into a foolish dragon right now, even if he did deserve it…

But before he could leave, the Guardian’s companion cuffed his foreleg with her own, her brightly-hued feathers bristling. The contact was almost playful.

“That’s no way to talk to the Ambassador,” she chided in her sing-song voice. “He’s here to help those of us who serve on the Council try to find a way to peace, not to listen to you give him grief.” The Coatl turned back to Chipperfield, her forked tongue flecking out over her lips as she spoke.

“Please forgive my mate, Ambassador,” she hummed. “He sometimes forgets things, even the most important and obvious ones.” At this last, she looked up at the Guardian again, her affection for him clear in her large fiery eyes. Chipperfield looked from one to the other, taking everything in. And then he saw the Guardian’s good-natured teasing for what it really was. It hadn’t been a threat or a challenge like he had at first presumed. It had been a jest, nothing more.

Chipperfield nodded. “Of course, milady,” he said.

He felt like a fool. How was he supposed to do his job, help forge a peace between the ever-warring elements, if he mistook every comment about his unusual elemental nature as a challenge? Some comments were mere observations, nothing more.

He was supposed to be calm, and on the outside he was. But inside… inside, he still sometimes fumed. The Guardian, seeing another dragon approaching the Council chambers, lumbered off in their direction, but the Coatl stayed behind.

“Patience and understanding come with time, youngling,” she hummed as she came up beside him. Once again, Chipperfield nodded, not in understanding this time but in acknowledgement of her wise words.

“Perhaps there are some here who can help you learn that lesson a little faster, yes?” she murmured. Vaguely Chipperfield was aware that they were headed to another cluster of dragons and inwardly he sighed. Was this Coatl’s plan to introduce him to as many dragons as possible as fast as possible, to teach him by overwhelming him? But as they got closer, the crowd parted to reveal a young Gaoler in their midst.

For a moment, Chipperfield was taken aback. He knew there were Gaolers in the Council, but he had not expected to meet one on his first day there. Apparently, the Gaoler felt the same way. She turned on him, her fur bristling as she looked him up and down. But when she looked into his eyes, she stood down and actually smiled. When he looked into hers, he realized why.

Her eyes were the same shade of blue as his own. They were brethren in the element of Water.

The others parted, watching them silently, waiting to see what would happen. Chipperfield returned the Gaoler’s smile with one of his own.

Things just might work out after all.
d4IfvqR.pngofLVfJS.pngtumblr_ococ2yqc9C1tc68dzo2_r1_100.pngog1nrYo.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 196 197