Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Advent Scavenger Event! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @Saraceaser @LadyMer [font=century gothic][size=4]A little late today thanks to my working pattern, but that's the end of day two! Thank you all to those who submitted their answers, nobody got it wrong which is encouraging - either my clues are too easy or you're all very clever! [b]I can announce that the winner of this day is @CorvidKnight![/b] Kaidareth will be sending your dragon today - watch out for a CR from them soon. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=161&auth=2a30764a8c86a93c90196aff99f105fcd2764e49&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][font=century gothic][size=4]You can all pick up your badge for participating too if you didn't yesterday (on the front page) along with the winners badge too.
@Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @Saraceaser @LadyMer

A little late today thanks to my working pattern, but that's the end of day two! Thank you all to those who submitted their answers, nobody got it wrong which is encouraging - either my clues are too easy or you're all very clever!

I can announce that the winner of this day is @CorvidKnight!

Kaidareth will be sending your dragon today - watch out for a CR from them soon.

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=161&auth=2a30764a8c86a93c90196aff99f105fcd2764e49&dummyext=prev.png

You can all pick up your badge for participating too if you didn't yesterday (on the front page) along with the winners badge too.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@example1 @DogeDog101 @coppermucky @PikaLink @Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @hogarth @KsanaC @Siritys @Saraceaser @LadyMer @CorvidKnight @AlmightyAmu @bluesykai @OnyxBat @BottledLightning @Sylphiette [center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]Day 3 [/b][/size][/center] [size=5][font=century gothic]Following on from yesterday's answer (Woodland Turkey for those who missed it) we'll now be going back off the website to hunt around for some festive food! It can be anything you feel is festive - it doesn't have to be anything grand, chocolate counts for me! Day 3's dragon is kindly provided by @bunlux at the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2666770]Bun's Bundles[/url] hatchery! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55895007] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558951/55895007_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][font=century gothic][size=5] Indigo Poison Ultramarine Noxtide Storm Capsule Arcane Faceted[/center] [center][u][i][size=5]You can post these answers on the thread, you don't have to PM me. The pictures work as bumps too which is always useful...! [/i][/u][/size][/center] [font=century gothic][size=4]*Also please let me know if you just want to participate for the badge so I can pass this on to the next person. Winners will be announced in roughly 24 hours.*
@example1 @DogeDog101 @coppermucky @PikaLink @Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @hogarth @KsanaC @Siritys @Saraceaser @LadyMer @CorvidKnight @AlmightyAmu @bluesykai @OnyxBat @BottledLightning @Sylphiette
Day 3

Following on from yesterday's answer (Woodland Turkey for those who missed it) we'll now be going back off the website to hunt around for some festive food! It can be anything you feel is festive - it doesn't have to be anything grand, chocolate counts for me! Day 3's dragon is kindly provided by @bunlux at the Bun's Bundles hatchery!

Indigo Poison
Ultramarine Noxtide
Storm Capsule
Arcane Faceted
You can post these answers on the thread, you don't have to PM me. The pictures work as bumps too which is always useful...!

*Also please let me know if you just want to participate for the badge so I can pass this on to the next person. Winners will be announced in roughly 24 hours.*
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Mulled wine or glögg is my favorite winterme drink [img]https://www.rantapallo.fi/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Joulu-glogi-piparit-Visit-Sweden-Helena-Wahlman.jpg[/img]
Mulled wine or glögg is my favorite winterme drink

Joulu-glogi-piparit-Visit-Sweden-Helena-Wahlman.jpg
B43QG5A.png
up
up
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
Ohhh, festive food! It's hot chocolate [img]https://www.thespruceeats.com/thmb/Z8cCyApu98LTq7jRkilWfj-PbXk=/960x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/authentic-mexican-hot-chocolate-4148366_hero-01-0e1baa76a30a4fb4ad43626a62fd7a98.jpg[/img] and tangerines [img]http://www.agraria.pe/uploads/images/2019/04/Japon-1.jpg[/img]
Ohhh, festive food!
It's hot chocolate
authentic-mexican-hot-chocolate-4148366_hero-01-0e1baa76a30a4fb4ad43626a62fd7a98.jpg

and tangerines

Japon-1.jpg
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
Cranberry Upside Down Cake for me - and spiced apple cider with rum!

https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/cranberry_upside_down_cake/
Cranberry Upside Down Cake for me - and spiced apple cider with rum!

https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/cranberry_upside_down_cake/
Badge.png OVrXOGF.png fBDK46k.png Asr7d0A.png
I personally love peppermint lattes! Soooo festive for me. :3
I personally love peppermint lattes! Soooo festive for me. :3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Can’t take a picture at the moment, but I have homemade peppermint cookies! May have added a little too much flour though :)
Can’t take a picture at the moment, but I have homemade peppermint cookies! May have added a little too much flour though :)
"link • ufology
they/he/she
I don't actually have any favourite festive foods (unless Easter buns count) but my mother is quite partial to a mince pie or two.
I don't actually have any favourite festive foods (unless Easter buns count) but my mother is quite partial to a mince pie or two.
0gldo0m.png
I actually forgot to take a picture till it was already gone, but something new this year me and my sister made this cherry cobbler-type thing! (Not sure what it's actually called, though...) Here's the recipe for those interested; note we just eye-balled the amount of each ingredient, so there's no exact numbers here. :3 [quote=Easy Cream Cheese Cobbler-Thingy] - Cherry (or whatever you want! Cherry turned out really good for this, though) Pie Filling - A Lot of Cream Cheese - Lots of Sugar - A good bit of Vanilla Extract - Some type of dough for the 'crust' (We used Croissant dough) - Good bit Butter Preheat to 375 F or equivalent Basically just mix the Cream Cheese, Sugar, and Vanilla Extract together; you want to use a Lot of it depending on how sweet your Pie Filling is and how sweet you like things! In a small-medium baking pan (ours was 8 x 8 Inches) - make sure it's non-stick or something on to keep the dough from sticking! - put down a layer of the dough, covering the bottom and sides completely. Then spread the Cream Cheese filling over it, as evenly as possible. Next goes all the Pie Filling! Make sure it's also spread evenly. Finally goes the top layer of the dough, covering everything completely. With the butter, melt it till it's liquid and evenly pour it over the top crust. With any extra sugar (or whatever sweetener you used) you may have, feel free to sprinkle some on top as well; trust me, despite the cavities, it's really good, surprisingly enough. :3 Bake for about 15-20 Minutes, or till top is golden. Serves best with a scoop of ice-cream! <3 [/quote]
I actually forgot to take a picture till it was already gone, but something new this year me and my sister made this cherry cobbler-type thing! (Not sure what it's actually called, though...) Here's the recipe for those interested; note we just eye-balled the amount of each ingredient, so there's no exact numbers here. :3
Easy Cream Cheese Cobbler-Thingy wrote:
- Cherry (or whatever you want! Cherry turned out really good for this, though) Pie Filling
- A Lot of Cream Cheese
- Lots of Sugar
- A good bit of Vanilla Extract
- Some type of dough for the 'crust' (We used Croissant dough)
- Good bit Butter

Preheat to 375 F or equivalent

Basically just mix the Cream Cheese, Sugar, and Vanilla Extract together; you want to use a Lot of it depending on how sweet your Pie Filling is and how sweet you like things!

In a small-medium baking pan (ours was 8 x 8 Inches) - make sure it's non-stick or something on to keep the dough from sticking! - put down a layer of the dough, covering the bottom and sides completely.

Then spread the Cream Cheese filling over it, as evenly as possible.

Next goes all the Pie Filling! Make sure it's also spread evenly.

Finally goes the top layer of the dough, covering everything completely.

With the butter, melt it till it's liquid and evenly pour it over the top crust.

With any extra sugar (or whatever sweetener you used) you may have, feel free to sprinkle some on top as well; trust me, despite the cavities, it's really good, surprisingly enough. :3

Bake for about 15-20 Minutes, or till top is golden.

Serves best with a scoop of ice-cream! <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15