Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Advent Scavenger Event! [Closed]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Loreka Can I get a hint for 9 across please?
@Loreka Can I get a hint for 9 across please?
@ellenangle

You can't spend it, but you can eat it!
@ellenangle

You can't spend it, but you can eat it!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=century gothic][size=4]Thank you all for trying the crossword. I know some of the clues were particularly tricky but it is a scavenger hunt and they aren't always meant to be easy. [b] I can announce that the winner of this day is @bluesykai![/b] I will be sending your dragon across soon. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=34&winggene=29&wings=77&auth=19f27b63d3d02bd25b81b3d2a5aa24879ec32cc7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]It also occurred to me that I never posted the day 15 badge as nobody entered on that day, but it's up now for those that have now done 15 days[/b] [/center]
Thank you all for trying the crossword. I know some of the clues were particularly tricky but it is a scavenger hunt and they aren't always meant to be easy.

I can announce that the winner of this day is @bluesykai!

I will be sending your dragon across soon.

dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=34&winggene=29&wings=77&auth=19f27b63d3d02bd25b81b3d2a5aa24879ec32cc7&dummyext=prev.png
It also occurred to me that I never posted the day 15 badge as nobody entered on that day, but it's up now for those that have now done 15 days
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@DogeDog101 @coppermucky @PikaLink @Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @hogarth @KsanaC @Siritys @Saraceaser @LadyMer @CorvidKnight @AlmightyAmu @bluesykai @OnyxBat @BottledLightning @Sylphiette @Rivertyl @ellenangle [center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]Day 17 [/b][/size][/center] [size=4][font=century gothic]On my way home now most of the houses are covered in wonderful displays of Christmas lights. They've very magical. What sort of lights are your favourite? Simple but sweet or all out Santa's grotto? Post either the lights on your house or your favourite one you can find online! [center][u][i][size=4][b]Task[/b] - 'Post your favourite Christmas Lights '[/i][/u][/size][/center] [center][center][font=century gothic][size=4]This dragon was donated by the @Bibliowitch [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54765606] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547657/54765606_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]Fog Iridescent Fog Facet Gold Firefly[/center] [font=century gothic][size=4]*Also please let me know if you just want to participate for the badge so I can pass this on to the next person. Winners will be announced in roughly 24 hours.*
@DogeDog101 @coppermucky @PikaLink @Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @hogarth @KsanaC @Siritys @Saraceaser @LadyMer @CorvidKnight @AlmightyAmu @bluesykai @OnyxBat @BottledLightning @Sylphiette @Rivertyl @ellenangle
Day 17

On my way home now most of the houses are covered in wonderful displays of Christmas lights. They've very magical. What sort of lights are your favourite? Simple but sweet or all out Santa's grotto? Post either the lights on your house or your favourite one you can find online!

Task - 'Post your favourite Christmas Lights '

This dragon was donated by the @Bibliowitch

54765606_350.png

Fog Iridescent
Fog Facet
Gold Firefly

*Also please let me know if you just want to participate for the badge so I can pass this on to the next person. Winners will be announced in roughly 24 hours.*
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@example1 @DogeDog101 @coppermucky @PikaLink @Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @hogarth @KsanaC @Siritys @Saraceaser @LadyMer @CorvidKnight @AlmightyAmu @bluesykai @OnyxBat @BottledLightning @Sylphiette @Rivertyl @ellenangle @Xeriau [center][font=century gothic][size=4] It's with deep regret that today will be the last day of our advent, as sadly this was the second day without participation aside one person. A lot of effort and kindness went in to this event but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have taken off as much as I would have hoped. Perhaps a month is too long. Next year I will look to making this part of Decorate the Behemoth instead if possible, one week is probably much better for everyone, including me. Thank you to those that took part so far, it's been fun! [b] I can announce that the winner of this day is @Xeriau![/b] I will be sending your dragon across soon. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54765606] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547657/54765606_350.png[/img] [/url]
@example1 @DogeDog101 @coppermucky @PikaLink @Bezonox @Solstices @amxya @hogarth @KsanaC @Siritys @Saraceaser @LadyMer @CorvidKnight @AlmightyAmu @bluesykai @OnyxBat @BottledLightning @Sylphiette @Rivertyl @ellenangle @Xeriau
It's with deep regret that today will be the last day of our advent, as sadly this was the second day without participation aside one person. A lot of effort and kindness went in to this event but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have taken off as much as I would have hoped. Perhaps a month is too long. Next year I will look to making this part of Decorate the Behemoth instead if possible, one week is probably much better for everyone, including me.

Thank you to those that took part so far, it's been fun!

I can announce that the winner of this day is @Xeriau!

I will be sending your dragon across soon.

54765606_350.png

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka I can say for sure - for me the big part of the problem in such tasks like "post your something" or "solve something in paint and send" is uploading the image somewhere, getting the link, posting it here.. I can only say for myself, but I play from my mobile mostly, and these uploading and re-uploading is just so uncomfortable with current FR functionality. It's not because I don't want to participate, but the time and effort consumed by such tasks from mobile will be enormous. I'm so, so sorry that it makes you upset.:(
@Loreka I can say for sure - for me the big part of the problem in such tasks like "post your something" or "solve something in paint and send" is uploading the image somewhere, getting the link, posting it here.. I can only say for myself, but I play from my mobile mostly, and these uploading and re-uploading is just so uncomfortable with current FR functionality. It's not because I don't want to participate, but the time and effort consumed by such tasks from mobile will be enormous. I'm so, so sorry that it makes you upset.:(
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15