Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] XXY Buttercup G1 (over!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][size=4]This raffle is over, thank you for participating! [/size][s]Hi! Running a sequel to my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2727113/1#post_2727113]first G1 raffle[/url], this time for an xxy, wildclaw breed changed g1 with some art:[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49798179][img]https://i.imgur.com/I4ZIM6s.png[/img][/url] [s](Previewed outfit + primary/tertiary genes not included with the dragon; please click through to view the dragon without them.)[/s] Rules are as follows: [/center][list][*]Tickets for this raffle may be purchased for 5g/kt each. Please send payment for tickets through PM, with the subject being labelled as "Raffle" or something similar. [*]You may also send in select items for tickets, shown below: [list][*]Gem MP Primary Genes - 300 tickets [*]Gem MP Secondary and Tertiary Genes - 240 tickets [*]Elemental/Nocturne/Bogsneak Eggs - 60 tickets [*]Dusty Pauper Locket - 30 tickets [*]Patched Beggar Locket - 30 tickets [*]Black Aviator Scarf - 25 tickets [*]Gilded Decorative Chest - 7 tickets [*]Purple Sludge - 5 tickets [*]Red Goo - 4 tickets [*]Iron Treasure Chest - 2 tickets [*]Any Other Unlisted Apparel - 1 ticket [/list] [*]Though this is unlikely, I am free to cancel the auction at any given time - in the event that this occurs, I will refund all items and currency used to purchase tickets to their respective senders. This may take up to a week after the cancellation occurs. [*]Tickets are recorded on [b]the spreadsheet linked below[/b], within the tab 'Main Raffle'. If you don't see your tickets here 24 hours after you buy them, please let me know by pinging me in this thread! [*]You may bump the thread once a day to earn one ticket per bump for a separate raffle for the gem MP apparel item [item=prismatic silk veil], the tickets for which are also tracked in the linked spreadsheet under the tab 'Bump Raffle'. This raffle will have a single winner; subsequent bumps per day will not be counted for tickets. [*]Tickets will be drawn using random.org for both the main and bump raffle. [/list] [center][size=7][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pe8fG--woZ0WRbxWmRgNdUoprfh4ZlMKzHzikUogzgg/edit?usp=sharing][color=#B8860B]Raffle Sheet[/color][/url][/b][/size]
This raffle is over, thank you for participating!

Hi! Running a sequel to my first G1 raffle, this time for an xxy, wildclaw breed changed g1 with some art:

I4ZIM6s.png

(Previewed outfit + primary/tertiary genes not included with the dragon; please click through to view the dragon without them.)

Rules are as follows:
  • Tickets for this raffle may be purchased for 5g/kt each. Please send payment for tickets through PM, with the subject being labelled as "Raffle" or something similar.
  • You may also send in select items for tickets, shown below:
    • Gem MP Primary Genes - 300 tickets
    • Gem MP Secondary and Tertiary Genes - 240 tickets
    • Elemental/Nocturne/Bogsneak Eggs - 60 tickets
    • Dusty Pauper Locket - 30 tickets
    • Patched Beggar Locket - 30 tickets
    • Black Aviator Scarf - 25 tickets
    • Gilded Decorative Chest - 7 tickets
    • Purple Sludge - 5 tickets
    • Red Goo - 4 tickets
    • Iron Treasure Chest - 2 tickets
    • Any Other Unlisted Apparel - 1 ticket
  • Though this is unlikely, I am free to cancel the auction at any given time - in the event that this occurs, I will refund all items and currency used to purchase tickets to their respective senders. This may take up to a week after the cancellation occurs.
  • Tickets are recorded on the spreadsheet linked below, within the tab 'Main Raffle'. If you don't see your tickets here 24 hours after you buy them, please let me know by pinging me in this thread!
  • You may bump the thread once a day to earn one ticket per bump for a separate raffle for the gem MP apparel item Prismatic Silk Veil , the tickets for which are also tracked in the linked spreadsheet under the tab 'Bump Raffle'. This raffle will have a single winner; subsequent bumps per day will not be counted for tickets.
  • Tickets will be drawn using random.org for both the main and bump raffle.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Pinging those who expressed interest in future raffles, as well as the g1 raffles pinglist(snipped):

@FOXHOUND @HandleAnimal @Phiastar @Slaytheist @FrogTea @LemonySnaket @Smikkles @LittleRain @akayxia @shalt
Pinging those who expressed interest in future raffles, as well as the g1 raffles pinglist(snipped):

@FOXHOUND @HandleAnimal @Phiastar @Slaytheist @FrogTea @LemonySnaket @Smikkles @LittleRain @akayxia @shalt
And we're open!
And we're open!
buying 4x tickets!
buying 4x tickets!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
bump! buying some tickets
bump! buying some tickets
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
bump!! buyin some ticket Also!
bump!! buyin some ticket Also!
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
Bump! Sending some purple sludge and buying tickets!
Bump! Sending some purple sludge and buying tickets!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
sending tickets cuz i'm weak,,
sending tickets cuz i'm weak,,
IMG_8704.png
Buying 10 tickets, sending it over now!
Buying 10 tickets, sending it over now!
Sending some stuff for tickets!
Sending some stuff for tickets!