Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spiral Hatchling Story Contest!!! (Easy)
1 2
Technically this is free, but not really. You'll get what I mean when you read. [center][u][i]So I want to give away this new kid I just got;[/i][/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56877848][img]https://i.imgur.com/cAuVwbz.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][u][i]Grown;[/i][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2NyF8p6.png[/img][/center] [center]I am doing a contest for her. Will change her name if you want me to. [b]The contest isssssss;[/b] Write a short story (word limit 50-150 words) about how she acts around her best friend (and possibly who this best friend is?).[/center] [quote=Format][b]Username:[/b] [b]Name of dragon:[/b] [b]General personality:[/b] (ex. stubborn, bratty, etc.) [center]{insert story} [i]{insert word count}[/i][/center][/quote] [center]If the formatting is incorrect, your entry is automatically disqualified, [b]UNLESS [/b]you fix it by the deadline.[/center] Do [b]NOT[/b] ping me [b]UNLESS[/b] you have a question, otherwise I will not look at your entry. [center]Depending on how fast the entries come in, I will put a deadline here; [b][i]November 27, 12:00pm ET[/i][/b][/center] [u][i]Pinglist:[/i][/u] @BlueViper @ @ [i][u]Updates![/u][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2780563/4#post_41346312]I have started a pinglist![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2780563/6#post_41363650]Deadline established!!![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2780563/7#post_41371708]Deadline moved![/url]
Technically this is free, but not really. You'll get what I mean when you read.
So I want to give away this new kid I just got;
cAuVwbz.png
Grown;
2NyF8p6.png
I am doing a contest for her.
Will change her name if you want me to.

The contest isssssss;
Write a short story (word limit 50-150 words) about how she acts around her best friend (and possibly who this best friend is?).
Format wrote:
Username:
Name of dragon:
General personality: (ex. stubborn, bratty, etc.)
{insert story}
{insert word count}
If the formatting is incorrect, your entry is automatically disqualified, UNLESS you fix it by the deadline.

Do NOT ping me UNLESS you have a question, otherwise I will not look at your entry.
Depending on how fast the entries come in, I will put a deadline here; November 27, 12:00pm ET

Pinglist:
@BlueViper
@
@

Updates!
I have started a pinglist!
Deadline established!!!
Deadline moved!
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
Username: SapphireLime
Name of dragon: Skink's Tail (Skink for short)
General personality: Optimistic, Caring
Every guardian has a charge, right? What about a snapper? Ever heard about a snapper with a charge? Basalt had managed to take on the mindset of a guardian, of course being raised by one as a hatchling. When he finally got ready to look for a charge of his own, all he could find was a young spiral who enjoyed tunneling through the sands. Basalt followed her for days and days, protecting her as any guardian would. Skink eventually decided to confront Basalt, worried that he could be lost (or worse, maybe he was waiting for the right moment to take her down!) But Basalt simply explained how the whole "charge" thing worked, and Skink just went with it. They got along perfectly after that, even finding themselves a permanent home with Mint's soon-to-be pirate crew (by accident while digging around a huge rock.).
[147 words]
Username: SapphireLime
Name of dragon: Skink's Tail (Skink for short)
General personality: Optimistic, Caring
Every guardian has a charge, right? What about a snapper? Ever heard about a snapper with a charge? Basalt had managed to take on the mindset of a guardian, of course being raised by one as a hatchling. When he finally got ready to look for a charge of his own, all he could find was a young spiral who enjoyed tunneling through the sands. Basalt followed her for days and days, protecting her as any guardian would. Skink eventually decided to confront Basalt, worried that he could be lost (or worse, maybe he was waiting for the right moment to take her down!) But Basalt simply explained how the whole "charge" thing worked, and Skink just went with it. They got along perfectly after that, even finding themselves a permanent home with Mint's soon-to-be pirate crew (by accident while digging around a huge rock.).
[147 words]
Username: BlueViper
Name of dragon: Freya
General personality: Friendly, social, caring
Freya normally can be found by the ocean messing around with hatchlings, splashing them with water and getting splashed in return. But when shes not with some hatchlings shes normally just out and about around the town, talking to anyone who will respond. Her best, most dear friend however is another spiral, his name is Jason. Him and Freya have been best friends since they hatched, they are almost always together laughing and joking.
74 words. Short and simple.aka I'm bad at being creative lmao
Username: BlueViper
Name of dragon: Freya
General personality: Friendly, social, caring
Freya normally can be found by the ocean messing around with hatchlings, splashing them with water and getting splashed in return. But when shes not with some hatchlings shes normally just out and about around the town, talking to anyone who will respond. Her best, most dear friend however is another spiral, his name is Jason. Him and Freya have been best friends since they hatched, they are almost always together laughing and joking.
74 words. Short and simple.aka I'm bad at being creative lmao
0OwZ6vk.png
Starting now, I am creating a pinglist. Please do tell me if you want to be pinged each time I update.

@BlueViper
@SapphireLime

You both have been pinged on this post so you know!
Starting now, I am creating a pinglist. Please do tell me if you want to be pinged each time I update.

@BlueViper
@SapphireLime

You both have been pinged on this post so you know!
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS please put me on it lol
@LexS please put me on it lol
0OwZ6vk.png
@BlueViper

Deadline has been established!!!! Please look back at the main post at the bottom to see the deadline.
@BlueViper

Deadline has been established!!!! Please look back at the main post at the bottom to see the deadline.
What's the prob?
dog.
@BlueViper
Deadline has been moved! Please look at the original post to see new deadline.
@BlueViper
Deadline has been moved! Please look at the original post to see new deadline.
What's the prob?
dog.
^^Bump^^
^^Bump^^
What's the prob?
dog.
@BlueViper @SapphireLime

So, there were only two entries, so this was easier than I would've been with more people.
The only thing isssss-
Before the end of today I need confirmation that both of you still want her. I also need to know if you would like me to rename her for you, or if you would like to do it yourself.
If you do not respond by the end of today (or 7:30pm ET) then you will be disqualified.
@BlueViper @SapphireLime

So, there were only two entries, so this was easier than I would've been with more people.
The only thing isssss-
Before the end of today I need confirmation that both of you still want her. I also need to know if you would like me to rename her for you, or if you would like to do it yourself.
If you do not respond by the end of today (or 7:30pm ET) then you will be disqualified.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS I do indeed still want her. The only problem for me now would be space so I dont know exactly when I could accept her. If I did still manage to get her I would like her to be renamed.to "Skink"

Edit: I do have one spot of lair space left so that shouldn't be as much of a problem
@LexS I do indeed still want her. The only problem for me now would be space so I dont know exactly when I could accept her. If I did still manage to get her I would like her to be renamed.to "Skink"

Edit: I do have one spot of lair space left so that shouldn't be as much of a problem
1 2