Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Battlestones!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi there! I'm Akila and I spend too much time in the coliseum. I've accumulated a whole bunch of battlestones I'm not using, and it's more work than profit to list them all on the AH, so I thought I'd just start giving them away! The next post contains the current inventory, which'll be updated every few weeks. Please read the FAQs/Rules before posting anything, though ^^ When you find the battlestone you want, [b]PING ME[/b] with the one you want. and I'll CR it to you! ----- [center][b][size=5]FAQs and Rules[/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]How much do the battlestones cost?[/b] They're free! Tips are SUPER appreciated though; even just dropping a gem my way when you take some battlestones helps! Updating this thread and sending people what they ask for does take time, so just be mindful ^^ [*][b]Are you selling every battlestone you find in coli?[/b] No, I won't sell ambushes, berserkers, rallies, hastes, eliminates, or health potions. It's too profitable for me to be giving them away for free. [*][b]You don't have the one I want, could you ping me when you find it?[/b] Sure can! Just let me know and I'll add you to a pinglist! [*][b]How many can I have at once?[/b] Let's say... max of six at a time. That's two for each dragon you could have on a coli team. Just be sensical. [*][b]HEHEHEH I WILL JUST SELL THE BATTLESTONES FOR EZ MONIES[/b] I mean... you can. But if I catch you doing it, I can and will block you. Just don't do it, c'mon now. This is to help out people, especially newbies, in the coliseum. Don't abuse the system. [*][b]Your inventory said you had XYZ but then you told me you don't have it anymore! What gives?[/b] One of two things happened: I forgot to update the inventory OR someone got to it before you. Either way, sorry! It happens. [*][b]You said you would put me on the pinglist for something but never did![/b] No. I will offer to put you on the pinglist if the item you asked for had already been taken. If you never answered that offer, then I didn't put you on the pinglist. [*][b]Can I donate?[/b] Of course! Donations are very much appreciated ^^ [*][b]Do you want to buy battle stones from me for this thread?[/b] Of course not! The reason I do this is because I accumulate battle stones while looking for more profitable items in the coliseum. I don't buy battle stones. [/LIST] ----- [b]Special thanks to SilverScales17, FeatheredArtist, PlantMage, EndertheTurtle, Hellonokitty, FaerieQueene and DogeDog101 for the generous donation of dozens of battle stones![/b] ----- [center][size=5][b]Ping list[/b][/size][/center] [b]General[/b]: @/Jenshy [columns][item=regeneration] [nextcol] @/StoryBookWonder[/columns] [columns] [item=Reflect][nextcol] @/FaerieQueene[/columns]
Hi there!

I'm Akila and I spend too much time in the coliseum. I've accumulated a whole bunch of battlestones I'm not using, and it's more work than profit to list them all on the AH, so I thought I'd just start giving them away! The next post contains the current inventory, which'll be updated every few weeks. Please read the FAQs/Rules before posting anything, though ^^

When you find the battlestone you want, PING ME with the one you want. and I'll CR it to you!
FAQs and Rules
  • How much do the battlestones cost? They're free! Tips are SUPER appreciated though; even just dropping a gem my way when you take some battlestones helps! Updating this thread and sending people what they ask for does take time, so just be mindful ^^
  • Are you selling every battlestone you find in coli? No, I won't sell ambushes, berserkers, rallies, hastes, eliminates, or health potions. It's too profitable for me to be giving them away for free.
  • You don't have the one I want, could you ping me when you find it? Sure can! Just let me know and I'll add you to a pinglist!
  • How many can I have at once? Let's say... max of six at a time. That's two for each dragon you could have on a coli team. Just be sensical.
  • HEHEHEH I WILL JUST SELL THE BATTLESTONES FOR EZ MONIES I mean... you can. But if I catch you doing it, I can and will block you. Just don't do it, c'mon now. This is to help out people, especially newbies, in the coliseum. Don't abuse the system.
  • Your inventory said you had XYZ but then you told me you don't have it anymore! What gives? One of two things happened: I forgot to update the inventory OR someone got to it before you. Either way, sorry! It happens.
  • You said you would put me on the pinglist for something but never did! No. I will offer to put you on the pinglist if the item you asked for had already been taken. If you never answered that offer, then I didn't put you on the pinglist.
  • Can I donate? Of course! Donations are very much appreciated ^^
  • Do you want to buy battle stones from me for this thread? Of course not! The reason I do this is because I accumulate battle stones while looking for more profitable items in the coliseum. I don't buy battle stones.

Special thanks to SilverScales17, FeatheredArtist, PlantMage, EndertheTurtle, Hellonokitty, FaerieQueene and DogeDog101 for the generous donation of dozens of battle stones!
Ping list
General: @/Jenshy
Regeneration @/StoryBookWonder
Reflect @/FaerieQueene
[center][size=5][b]Inventory[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Bolts] [columns] [item=mana bolt]x26 [item=Boulder bolt]x20 [item=flame bolt]x19 [nextcol] [item=frigid bolt]x18 [item=bright bolt]x22 [item=shock bolt]x19 [nextcol] [item=vile bolt]x27 [item=dark bolt]x29 [item=hydro bolt]x25 [nextcol] [item=zephyr bolt]x22 [item=leaf bolt]x34 [/columns][/quote] [quote=Slashes][columns] [item=rune slash]x28 [item=rock slash]x40 [item=Blazing slash]x22 [nextcol] [item=freezing slash]x30 [item=blinding slash]x13 [item=thunder slash]x23 [nextcol] [item=jungle slash]x39 [item=pestilent slash]x50 [item=mist slash]x38[nextcol] [item=wave slash]x19 [item=gust slash]x25 [/columns][/quote] [quote=Augment Stones][columns] [item=earthen might fragment] x10 [item=diseased might fragment] x5 [item=zephyr might fragment] x11 [nextcol] [item=aquatic might fragment] x21 [item=charged might fragment] x7 [item=frozen might fragment] x11 [nextcol] [item=shining might fragment] x6 [item=magical might fragment] x3 [item=dark might fragment] x14 [nextcol] [item=natural might fragment] x4 [item=fiery might fragment] x2 [item=might fragment] x44[/columns] [columns] [item=earthen acuity fragment] x21 [item=diseased acuity fragment] x11 [item=zephyr acuity fragment] x1 [item=aquatic acuity fragment] x10 [nextcol] [item=charged acuity fragment] x3 [item=frozen acuity fragment] x6 [item=dark acuity fragment] x5 [item=shining acuity fragment] x2 [nextcol] [item=magical acuity fragment] x24 [item=natural acuity fragment] x26 [item=fiery acuity fragment] x5 [item=glass hybrid fragment] x29 [nextcol] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] x31 [item=shale hybrid fragment] x22 [item=acuity fragment] x61[/columns][/quote] [quote=Special Abilities][columns] [item=enfeeble] x2 [item=shroud] x18 [item=sear] x2 [nextcol] [item=contaminate] x14 [item=fossilize] x17 [item=disorient] x18 [nextcol] [item=enamor] x18 [item=shock] x15 [item=drown] x10 [nextcol] [item=congeal] x14 [item=envenom] x28 [/columns][/quote] [quote=Assorted][columns] [item=scratch] x32 [item=shred] x26 [item=meditate] x48 [nextcol] [item=anticipate] x35 [item=contuse] x57 [item=bolster] x6 [nextcol] [item=ward] x10 [item=scholar] x23 [item=field manual] x7 [nextcol] [item=guard] x5 [item=clobber] x7 [item=cleansing tonic] x6 [nextcol] [item=discipline] x14 [item=reflect] x11 [/columns][/quote]
Inventory
Bolts wrote:
Mana Bolt x26
Boulder Bolt x20
Flame Bolt x19
Frigid Bolt x18
Bright Bolt x22
Shock Bolt x19
Vile Bolt x27
Dark Bolt x29
Hydro Bolt x25
Zephyr Bolt x22
Leaf Bolt x34
Slashes wrote:
Rune Slash x28
Rock Slash x40
Blazing Slash x22
Freezing Slash x30
Blinding Slash x13
Thunder Slash x23
Jungle Slash x39
Pestilent Slash x50
Mist Slash x38
Wave Slash x19
Gust Slash x25
Augment Stones wrote:

Earthen Might Fragment x10
Diseased Might Fragment x5
Zephyr Might Fragment x11
Aquatic Might Fragment x21
Charged Might Fragment x7
Frozen Might Fragment x11
Shining Might Fragment x6
Magical Might Fragment x3
Dark Might Fragment x14
Natural Might Fragment x4
Fiery Might Fragment x2
Might Fragment x44
Earthen Acuity Fragment x21
Diseased Acuity Fragment x11
Zephyr Acuity Fragment x1
Aquatic Acuity Fragment x10
Charged Acuity Fragment x3
Frozen Acuity Fragment x6
Dark Acuity Fragment x5
Shining Acuity Fragment x2
Magical Acuity Fragment x24
Natural Acuity Fragment x26
Fiery Acuity Fragment x5
Glass Hybrid Fragment x29
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x31
Shale Hybrid Fragment x22
Acuity Fragment x61
Special Abilities wrote:
Enfeeble x2
Shroud x18
Sear x2
Contaminate x14
Fossilize x17
Disorient x18
Enamor x18
Shock x15
Drown x10
Congeal x14
Envenom x28
Assorted wrote:
Scratch x32
Shred x26
Meditate x48
Anticipate x35
Contuse x57
Bolster x6
Ward x10
Scholar x23
Field Manual x7
Guard x5
Clobber x7
Cleansing Tonic x6
Discipline x14
Reflect x11
@AkitsuneLune Could I get 6 scratches? Im training a bunch of dragons that are naturally mages,,, Thanks!
@AkitsuneLune Could I get 6 scratches? Im training a bunch of dragons that are naturally mages,,, Thanks!
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
can i get a diseased might fragment, an obsidian hybrid fragment, regeneration, and a frozen might fragment? Thank you!!!
@AkitsuneLune
can i get a diseased might fragment, an obsidian hybrid fragment, regeneration, and a frozen might fragment? Thank you!!!
@AkitsuneLune
@AkitsuneLune could I snatch a meditate, regeneration and 5 scratches please?
@AkitsuneLune could I snatch a meditate, regeneration and 5 scratches please?
OWwMRKZ.png
@AkitsuneLune could I have 5 scratches, one shock, and one thunder slash? Ty!
@AkitsuneLune could I have 5 scratches, one shock, and one thunder slash? Ty!
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
@AkitsuneLune

Could I get 2 Scholars please? Thank you for sharing <3
@AkitsuneLune

Could I get 2 Scholars please? Thank you for sharing <3
can i have 6 scratches please?
can i have 6 scratches please?
Could I get 2 scratches, a regeneration, and a bright bolt please? Thank you for giving these away! <3
Could I get 2 scratches, a regeneration, and a bright bolt please? Thank you for giving these away! <3
link heads to the dragon; link to artist is in his bio • ufology
they/he/she
@AkitsuneLune Can I get a regenetration, a scholar, a disorient, 2 obsidian hybrid fragments and a sear? Thanks!
@AkitsuneLune Can I get a regenetration, a scholar, a disorient, 2 obsidian hybrid fragments and a sear? Thanks!
8Wxihjh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12