Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Over] Harvest Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@aelith

No worries, thanks for understanding though!
@aelith

No worries, thanks for understanding though!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
So many awesome prizes!
So many awesome prizes!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Arinyl No daily pinglist at the moment, but I'm happy to set one up if you're interested! @CatchyEarwyrm19 Hiya, no need to apologize! Winners are limited to one prize unless everyone has already won once, you can read about it in a little more detail in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2777443/1#post_41239776]rules post[/url]. And a quick run-down of the process, all you have to do is head over to our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E6t_367e0LyHpEY5boPATYpGV3EIX79QNXpNiP473k8/edit#gid=0]spreadsheet[/url], pick an online receiver to send dragons to (many receivers don't require you to ping them first), and then we'll do the rest! Your receiver will accept your dragons and record them in the spreadsheet for you. You'll be able to check how many dragons/levels you've sent & how many tickets you've earned on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DdJoU6khhxQI3Ee2x-fxDy0lSZRpV2C67JYuhl3VeCk/edit#gid=0]master spreadsheet[/url]. You can also purchase tickets for 1k/1g each by sending me a PM! I hope that answers your questions, but definitely let me know if you're still confused on anything [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Arinyl

No daily pinglist at the moment, but I'm happy to set one up if you're interested!

@CatchyEarwyrm19

Hiya, no need to apologize! Winners are limited to one prize unless everyone has already won once, you can read about it in a little more detail in the rules post.

And a quick run-down of the process, all you have to do is head over to our spreadsheet, pick an online receiver to send dragons to (many receivers don't require you to ping them first), and then we'll do the rest! Your receiver will accept your dragons and record them in the spreadsheet for you. You'll be able to check how many dragons/levels you've sent & how many tickets you've earned on the master spreadsheet.

You can also purchase tickets for 1k/1g each by sending me a PM! I hope that answers your questions, but definitely let me know if you're still confused on anything
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki Thank you so much! I appreciate the help! Awesome job setting things up! :D
@Ashki Thank you so much! I appreciate the help! Awesome job setting things up! :D
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
@Skyeline, two Lvl 7 dragons incoming, both with breed bonus.
@Skyeline, two Lvl 7 dragons incoming, both with breed bonus.
HEveOVO.png
Gentle bump [emoji=earth rune size=1]
Gentle bump
7waqdr1.png
@DragonPromise Thanks for the heads up! Happy Rockbreaker's [emoji=earth rune size=1]
@DragonPromise

Thanks for the heads up! Happy Rockbreaker's
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Skyeline -- wow, you're fast! I'm off to work on more for you.
@Skyeline -- wow, you're fast! I'm off to work on more for you.
HEveOVO.png
@Dramiat, I have three Lvl 7 dragons with breed bonus for you.
@Dramiat, I have three Lvl 7 dragons with breed bonus for you.
HEveOVO.png
@Skyeline I'm sending you twenty level five guardians (breed bonus) via private auction.
@Skyeline I'm sending you twenty level five guardians (breed bonus) via private auction.
qDavPTk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39