Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE raffle for lvl 25 w/elim!
1 2 3 4
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9309728] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93098/9309728_350.png[/img] [/url] this girl here is fully stated and stoned (id provide proof but she's... free... and im lazy) and i'm giving her away for free via raffle i want to give players who don't have a lvl 25 dragon a chance to finally get one. i know lvl 25's can get expensive, especially when they have eliminate.[/center] [center][b]RULES & INFORMATION[/b] [quote][LIST] [*][b]you cannot already own a lvl 25 with eliminate![/b] however, if you do own a lvl 25 without eliminate, let me know, and pm me a screenshot with proof and you can be eligible to enter. [*][b]newer players will be given priority[/b] [*]please don't enter if your plan is to sell/trade her away. give someone a chance to gain access to the coliseum!! [*]i'll use google's random number generator to pick the winner(s). everyone is assigned a number based on who asks to enter first. (you don't get to pick your number!) [/LIST][/quote] raffle ends on Sunday (11/10), whatever time! thank you![/center] [center][b]TO ENTER[/b] [quote][LIST] [*]ask to enter by [b]pinging[/b] me! [*]provide your username/write your username in your post [*][b]optional:[/b] share your plans! [/LIST] if you do not [b]ping me[/b] or include your username in your post, [i][u]you will not be entered[/u][/i].[/quote][/center] [center][b]ALSO... second place prize![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44461308] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444614/44461308_350.png[/img] [/url] if you wish to not be eligible for the second place prize, please let me know and i'll make sure you won't be drawn to win this dragon ^^![/center]

9309728_350.png

this girl here is fully stated and stoned (id provide proof but she's... free... and im lazy)
and i'm giving her away for free via raffle

i want to give players who don't have a lvl 25 dragon a chance to finally get one. i know lvl 25's can get expensive, especially when they have eliminate.

RULES & INFORMATION
Quote:
  • you cannot already own a lvl 25 with eliminate! however, if you do own a lvl 25 without eliminate, let me know, and pm me a screenshot with proof and you can be eligible to enter.
  • newer players will be given priority
  • please don't enter if your plan is to sell/trade her away. give someone a chance to gain access to the coliseum!!
  • i'll use google's random number generator to pick the winner(s). everyone is assigned a number based on who asks to enter first. (you don't get to pick your number!)

raffle ends on Sunday (11/10), whatever time! thank you!

TO ENTER
Quote:
  • ask to enter by pinging me!
  • provide your username/write your username in your post
  • optional: share your plans!

if you do not ping me or include your username in your post, you will not be entered.

ALSO... second place prize!

44461308_350.png

if you wish to not be eligible for the second place prize, please let me know and i'll make sure you won't be drawn to win this dragon ^^!
rPflwkH.png
[b]RAFFLE ENTRIES[/b] [quote][LIST=1] [*]PixelBabe [*]lovestrucksmile [*]Akonito [*]Lavloner [*]ViewMonstr [*]cvthedral [*]Krh [*]VanceRuth [*]Bashna [*]DogeDog101 [*]Yamoi* [*]DireDragonar [/LIST][/quote]
RAFFLE ENTRIES
Quote:
  1. PixelBabe
  2. lovestrucksmile
  3. Akonito
  4. Lavloner
  5. ViewMonstr
  6. cvthedral
  7. Krh
  8. VanceRuth
  9. Bashna
  10. DogeDog101
  11. Yamoi*
  12. DireDragonar
rPflwkH.png
bump!
bump!
rPflwkH.png
up!
up!
rPflwkH.png
@Kinged
My user is PixelBabe ^^
My plan for her would be to of course use her in the Coliseum and also breed her with my dragons
@Kinged
My user is PixelBabe ^^
My plan for her would be to of course use her in the Coliseum and also breed her with my dragons
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
@PixelBabe
awesome, you're entered!
@PixelBabe
awesome, you're entered!
rPflwkH.png
up!
up!
rPflwkH.png
@Kinged
The second place prize is really beautiful!
I wish I could enter... But I think this is for people who don't have lv25 dragons?
Anyway, thank you for your generous gesture! I also got my first lv25 dragon through a raffle. This will definitely help people a lot!
@Kinged
The second place prize is really beautiful!
I wish I could enter... But I think this is for people who don't have lv25 dragons?
Anyway, thank you for your generous gesture! I also got my first lv25 dragon through a raffle. This will definitely help people a lot!
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@Kinged
username;; lovestrucksmile
id love to have a lvl 25 :0
and the 2nd place is rlly cool lookin
@Kinged
username;; lovestrucksmile
id love to have a lvl 25 :0
and the 2nd place is rlly cool lookin
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
@Kinged
User:Akonito
She's super pretty and a level 25 would be very useful! I'd obviously use her to access more stuff in the coliseum, and maybe breed or use her as a lore mate for one of my dragons? The second place is also super cool!

and even if I don't get picked, congrats to whoever does! This is very generous of you!
@Kinged
User:Akonito
She's super pretty and a level 25 would be very useful! I'd obviously use her to access more stuff in the coliseum, and maybe breed or use her as a lore mate for one of my dragons? The second place is also super cool!

and even if I don't get picked, congrats to whoever does! This is very generous of you!
1 2 3 4