Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE} Goodbye Giveaway! -Taking a Break
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Thank you for doing this for the community! I hope you're happy out there, off-site :) Best of luck in everything!
Thank you for doing this for the community! I hope you're happy out there, off-site :) Best of luck in everything!
tLqgaTW.png
Have a good life out there, and don't let it all get you down
Edit: I know you said dragons are after items, so should I wait, or can I make a request for Mylar? Hes gorgeous.
Have a good life out there, and don't let it all get you down
Edit: I know you said dragons are after items, so should I wait, or can I make a request for Mylar? Hes gorgeous.
All that glimmers, even the stars
All things precious, even your heart~
Sorry to hear you're leaving -- take care, and I hope things go well for you, wherever you venture next. <3
Sorry to hear you're leaving -- take care, and I hope things go well for you, wherever you venture next. <3
DSfRuAQ.png
Can I please get some stuff? And,of course,have good luck out here[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Can I please get some stuff? And,of course,have good luck out here
Thanks for this! I hope you enjoy your break <3
Thanks for this! I hope you enjoy your break <3
19739675_HzqPDkhLwt4NzgH.png
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving! Best of luck with your non-FR endeavors!
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving! Best of luck with your non-FR endeavors!
wishlist
Good luck out there, and enjoy your break! I hope fr was fun for you while it lasted!
Good luck out there, and enjoy your break! I hope fr was fun for you while it lasted!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
I'll gladly take anything you don't want anymore. We all need a break now and then, just make sure to take care of yourself!
I'll gladly take anything you don't want anymore. We all need a break now and then, just make sure to take care of yourself!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
I'm sorry that you've fallen out of love with Flight Rising, but it''s so kind of you to give back. I joined a few years back, but only recently really delved into gening my own dragons and dom. I'm working on collecting familiars (original, I know). I'm sure you have a lot of people pining for the old fest things, so I'm sorry to be one of them, but I would appreciate any festival items or currency! I do already have the nature and earth sprites, so I definitely wouldn't want to take those from someone else. Best wishes!
I'm sorry that you've fallen out of love with Flight Rising, but it''s so kind of you to give back. I joined a few years back, but only recently really delved into gening my own dragons and dom. I'm working on collecting familiars (original, I know). I'm sure you have a lot of people pining for the old fest things, so I'm sorry to be one of them, but I would appreciate any festival items or currency! I do already have the nature and earth sprites, so I definitely wouldn't want to take those from someone else. Best wishes!
Hi there! Thank you so much for giving things, and I hope life treats you well! Good luck and I hope you'll have fun with new hobbies. ^^

If you have anything to spare, I'd appreciate a surprise!
Hi there! Thank you so much for giving things, and I hope life treats you well! Good luck and I hope you'll have fun with new hobbies. ^^

If you have anything to spare, I'd appreciate a surprise!
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48