Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE} Goodbye Giveaway! -Taking a Break
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
i'd love to enter! i'll take a dragon if youre ok with them maybe ending up as fodder;;; otherwise no dragon please
i'd love to enter! i'll take a dragon if youre ok with them maybe ending up as fodder;;; otherwise no dragon please
Are we still open for business? :3 One way profitable business xD
Are we still open for business? :3 One way profitable business xD
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
if this is still active, I'll take anything you have to throw at me! it's always sad to see older players leave, but it's very kind of you to hand your items off to others :)
if this is still active, I'll take anything you have to throw at me! it's always sad to see older players leave, but it's very kind of you to hand your items off to others :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
If you're still doing this, I'd love a lil something. Hope you have a good time with whatever you're doing! ^-^
If you're still doing this, I'd love a lil something. Hope you have a good time with whatever you're doing! ^-^
xZA3azx.pngtDeKDnH.png
I’d love a surprise! Good luck on future endeavors!
I’d love a surprise! Good luck on future endeavors!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
I’d love any leftover you have! Thanks for doing this!
I’d love any leftover you have! Thanks for doing this!
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
Sorry to see you go. Best of luck to you! I would be interested in any apparel items you have and would like to get rid of. Thanks!
Sorry to see you go. Best of luck to you! I would be interested in any apparel items you have and would like to get rid of. Thanks!
everbloomsig.png
I'd love anything you still have, thank you for doing this!
I'd love anything you still have, thank you for doing this!
I would like any assortment of fest/retired apparel or familiars . Preferably in shades of black grey or purple, unless it's solar blades, that's an exception, But any will do. Also if it's being given' away I would also like the shadow sprite, since it's my dream fam. OwO also thx for taking the time to do this.
I would like any assortment of fest/retired apparel or familiars . Preferably in shades of black grey or purple, unless it's solar blades, that's an exception, But any will do. Also if it's being given' away I would also like the shadow sprite, since it's my dream fam. OwO also thx for taking the time to do this.
rw5ONd7.png
This is so nice of you! Thank you in advance! If this is still up, I’d be happy to receive something. :)
This is so nice of you! Thank you in advance! If this is still up, I’d be happy to receive something. :)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48