Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE} Goodbye Giveaway! -Taking a Break
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Fr is stopping me from sending messages again!
Got to /coppermucky on page 12

====
Helllllllo everyone <3
A few months ago I decided I was done with FR, just lost interest. But I had SO much on my account, I still do!
I love my wonderful Earth flight, so I wanted to give them everything I had. Due to their DOM item management different people got different things...well it's been months since Ive heard back from the one person who was designated to get the bulk and I'm tired of waiting, I just want to get rid of all my stuff and be done with it.

CURRENTLY I HAVE...
- 13 pages of apparel (lots of fest, older items, new items, good good stuff)
- 23 pages of fams! (Fest, exclusive....a few sprites.....)
- Dragons!

Here's how I would love for it to go...
-No pings, honestly with all of this? Pings are going to suck and I will not keep up with them. If you just post, I will get to you
-No asking for certain things! This will be a RANDOM giving of items
- EVERYONE WILL GET 1 APPAREL and 2 FAMS UNTIL I RUN OUT

-Dragons will come WITH apparel but AFTER I get rid of all my fams and other apparel

goodluck! I have a lot of good items tucked away so you never know what you'll get!
I ended up with almost all my sprites in giveaways like this so I hope to gift someone else as well :)

EDIT:
I do have:
-Earth Sprite
-Nature Sprite
-Plague Sprite
-Shadow Sprite

But I will not be updating when I gift them :)
Fr is stopping me from sending messages again!
Got to /coppermucky on page 12

====
Helllllllo everyone <3
A few months ago I decided I was done with FR, just lost interest. But I had SO much on my account, I still do!
I love my wonderful Earth flight, so I wanted to give them everything I had. Due to their DOM item management different people got different things...well it's been months since Ive heard back from the one person who was designated to get the bulk and I'm tired of waiting, I just want to get rid of all my stuff and be done with it.

CURRENTLY I HAVE...
- 13 pages of apparel (lots of fest, older items, new items, good good stuff)
- 23 pages of fams! (Fest, exclusive....a few sprites.....)
- Dragons!

Here's how I would love for it to go...
-No pings, honestly with all of this? Pings are going to suck and I will not keep up with them. If you just post, I will get to you
-No asking for certain things! This will be a RANDOM giving of items
- EVERYONE WILL GET 1 APPAREL and 2 FAMS UNTIL I RUN OUT

-Dragons will come WITH apparel but AFTER I get rid of all my fams and other apparel

goodluck! I have a lot of good items tucked away so you never know what you'll get!
I ended up with almost all my sprites in giveaways like this so I hope to gift someone else as well :)

EDIT:
I do have:
-Earth Sprite
-Nature Sprite
-Plague Sprite
-Shadow Sprite

But I will not be updating when I gift them :)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
I love surprises! Don't have space for a dragon though.

Good luck wherever life takes you!
I love surprises! Don't have space for a dragon though.

Good luck wherever life takes you!
Could I get some stuff pls? Thank you!
Could I get some stuff pls? Thank you!
49030779638_bf20b5d0e0_k.jpg
Good luck to wherever you go after! Happy to take anything but no dragons please I have no room
Good luck to wherever you go after! Happy to take anything but no dragons please I have no room
Hello, hello? Goodbye? Sorry to see you leave :( hope your real world life goes well, wherever it goes!

I'd love a surprise :)
Hello, hello? Goodbye? Sorry to see you leave :( hope your real world life goes well, wherever it goes!

I'd love a surprise :)
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
It's so kind of you to do this. c: I appreciate anything you give. <3
Thank you for the opportunity !

I wish you in your endeavors outside of FR!
It's so kind of you to do this. c: I appreciate anything you give. <3
Thank you for the opportunity !

I wish you in your endeavors outside of FR!
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
You have been here for quite a while... I hope life will give you good surprises!
You have been here for quite a while... I hope life will give you good surprises!
LMLA6wg.png
Have a good life outside of FR!
Have a good life outside of FR!
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
You're very generous! If you have anything to spare I'll gladly take it. I have space for a dragon or two for when you want to start rehoming them
You're very generous! If you have anything to spare I'll gladly take it. I have space for a dragon or two for when you want to start rehoming them
ban3.png
Hey, thanks so much for taking the time to do this! I'm sorry to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck in where ever the future takes you! Hope you move on to something you find more enjoyment out of! Thanks again for helping me out, I really appreciate it!
Hey, thanks so much for taking the time to do this! I'm sorry to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck in where ever the future takes you! Hope you move on to something you find more enjoyment out of! Thanks again for helping me out, I really appreciate it!
d8O5J7R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48