Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Time Flight] Halloween Raffle - ENDED
1 2 3
[center][b][size=7]Raffle has ended — results are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2770977/2#post_41144973]here[/url]. [color=#731d08]Time Flight: Halloween Raffle[/color][/size][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2633524/1#post_2633524][img]https://pa1.narvii.com/7109/a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif[/img][/url][/center] Alright, so. This is the mini-raffle I've been talking about for the Time Flight. This is also my first raffle, so I'm mainly doing this to try and figure out how to do this for the larger Clockwork Spectacle raffle in December. [b]Since the Flight is still small, I have decided that this raffle will be open to all users.[/b] [center][b][size=5][color=#731d08]Tickets[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]Tickets are 500t each (2 for 1 gem) or 5 tickets for one Hourglass trinket.[/b] [item=hourglass][/center] [i]Tickets can be bought through one-way crossroads trades or private messages. I would also recommend commenting on here if you get tickets/how many you get, because sometimes I do forget to check my messages and update stuff.[/i] [b]Time Flight members may comment on this post for one free ticket. (I do have a list of all the members, but let me know if I miss your username.)[/b] [center][b][size=5][color=#731d08]Prizes[/color][/size][/b][/center] There will just be small prizes for this raffle [s]because stupid me waited until the last possible minute to start planning[/s]. I'm saving the larger prizes for the Flight festival in December. [u]Note to self: all of these items are going in the Vault as soon as this is posted. Don't freak out and think you deleted everything.[/u] [quote=Prize 1] [item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=fire runestone][item=light runestone] [/quote] [quote=Prize 2] [item=primary gene: python][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=nature runestone][item=shadow runestone] [/quote] [quote=Prize 3] [item=primary gene: python][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=Fire runestone] [/quote] [quote=Prize 4] [item=primary gene: python][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=arcane runestone] [/quote] [quote=Prize 5] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=arcane runestone] [/quote] [center][b][size=5][color=#731d08]End Date[/color][/size][/b][/center] [b]The raffle will end on Halloween (Oct. 31).[/b] "End" as in that's your last day to buy tickets. I'll post raffle results here either later that night or the next day. Also, let me know if you want to be pinged on the last day to buy tickets or something. I'll be more than happy to start a pinglist! ----- Going to ping everyone from Flight members/pinglist here. (Tried not to ping anyone twice, but I may have missed a few. Sorry if you get two pings.) [size=1] @PepperPoppers @Hawlucha @DarkMatterDragon @Arkanjel @Kittspika @Stormwing27 @Kipuka @Silver202 @DamnStormCloaks @ValorNightstrike @Disillusionist @Enaka @Wraith296 @Katzaklaw @Sunken @Frionivalis @Meddled @Oreolanta @NVDragon @Qubil @misc20 @clementine2017 @Harana @Dawnsplash @Notepad @IceWingAssasin @WaywardWanderer @Saraceaser @JayChirps @SealedCalamity @EchoDino @TheMorningStar01 @Nemoheart @Evbay @Kittycat2388 @Loyalties @WaywardWanderer @ThePlasticTree [/size] ----- I'll be reserving the next post to keep track of who has tickets/how many, and then the raffle will begin! (Sort of rushed in posting this, so let me know if anything is unclear if if there's a typo or something. I'll fix it when I come back.) [b]Note: I am subscribed to the thread, but if you want me to see you message, ping me. Sometimes I skip over random notifications from threads, but I always respond to pings.[/b]
Raffle has ended — results are here.

Time Flight: Halloween Raffle

a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif

Alright, so. This is the mini-raffle I've been talking about for the Time Flight. This is also my first raffle, so I'm mainly doing this to try and figure out how to do this for the larger Clockwork Spectacle raffle in December.

Since the Flight is still small, I have decided that this raffle will be open to all users.
Tickets
Tickets are 500t each (2 for 1 gem) or 5 tickets for one Hourglass trinket.
Hourglass
Tickets can be bought through one-way crossroads trades or private messages. I would also recommend commenting on here if you get tickets/how many you get, because sometimes I do forget to check my messages and update stuff.
Time Flight members may comment on this post for one free ticket. (I do have a list of all the members, but let me know if I miss your username.)
Prizes

There will just be small prizes for this raffle because stupid me waited until the last possible minute to start planning. I'm saving the larger prizes for the Flight festival in December.

Note to self: all of these items are going in the Vault as soon as this is posted. Don't freak out and think you deleted everything.
Prize 1 wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Vial of Hypnotic Sight Fire Runestone Light Runestone
Prize 2 wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight Nature Runestone Shadow Runestone
Prize 3 wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight Fire Runestone
Prize 4 wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight Arcane Runestone
Prize 5 wrote:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Arcane Runestone
End Date

The raffle will end on Halloween (Oct. 31). "End" as in that's your last day to buy tickets. I'll post raffle results here either later that night or the next day.

Also, let me know if you want to be pinged on the last day to buy tickets or something. I'll be more than happy to start a pinglist!

Going to ping everyone from Flight members/pinglist here. (Tried not to ping anyone twice, but I may have missed a few. Sorry if you get two pings.)

@PepperPoppers @Hawlucha @DarkMatterDragon @Arkanjel @Kittspika @Stormwing27 @Kipuka @Silver202 @DamnStormCloaks @ValorNightstrike @Disillusionist @Enaka @Wraith296 @Katzaklaw @Sunken @Frionivalis @Meddled @Oreolanta @NVDragon @Qubil @misc20 @clementine2017 @Harana @Dawnsplash @Notepad @IceWingAssasin @WaywardWanderer @Saraceaser @JayChirps @SealedCalamity @EchoDino @TheMorningStar01 @Nemoheart @Evbay @Kittycat2388 @Loyalties @WaywardWanderer @ThePlasticTree

I'll be reserving the next post to keep track of who has tickets/how many, and then the raffle will begin!

(Sort of rushed in posting this, so let me know if anything is unclear if if there's a typo or something. I'll fix it when I come back.)

Note: I am subscribed to the thread, but if you want me to see you message, ping me. Sometimes I skip over random notifications from threads, but I always respond to pings.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@WaywardWanderer (5 tickets* — #1-5) | @Qubil (20 tickets — #6-25) | @Arkanjel (12 tickets* — #26-37) | @fredddio (10 tickets — #38-47) | @Meddled (50 tickets — #48-97) | @Wraith296 (10 tickets — #98-107) | @jia1303 (43 tickets* — #108-150) | @PepperPoppers (48 tickets* — #151-198) | @Quillbit (21 tickets — #199-219) | @DustHunter (60 tickets — #220-279) | @adoremManefesto (40 tickets — #280-319)

* +1 ticket for being a Time Flight member
@WaywardWanderer (5 tickets* — #1-5) | @Qubil (20 tickets — #6-25) | @Arkanjel (12 tickets* — #26-37) | @fredddio (10 tickets — #38-47) | @Meddled (50 tickets — #48-97) | @Wraith296 (10 tickets — #98-107) | @jia1303 (43 tickets* — #108-150) | @PepperPoppers (48 tickets* — #151-198) | @Quillbit (21 tickets — #199-219) | @DustHunter (60 tickets — #220-279) | @adoremManefesto (40 tickets — #280-319)

* +1 ticket for being a Time Flight member
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer Oh oh! I would like a ticket! I'll send 2 gems over for some extra tickets too!
@GalacticExplorer Oh oh! I would like a ticket! I'll send 2 gems over for some extra tickets too!
vWzc3aN.png
@galacticexplorer i'd like to participate, im sending over 10g!
@galacticexplorer i'd like to participate, im sending over 10g!
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
@galacticexplorer Sending over some hourglasses for tickets :D
@galacticexplorer Sending over some hourglasses for tickets :D
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
Currently in the process of updating the ticket counts, let me know if I missed anything ^^
Currently in the process of updating the ticket counts, let me know if I missed anything ^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

sending 5kt for tickets!
sending 5kt for tickets!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
Alright, I'm here for it!
I'm a member of time flight, plus I will happily send 10 hourglass trinkets your way :)
Alright, I'm here for it!
I'm a member of time flight, plus I will happily send 10 hourglass trinkets your way :)
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
Just updated tickets^^

Also @Meddled, can you show me the post where you joined the flight? I don't see your username on the Flight members list but I might have missed it or forgot to add it.
Just updated tickets^^

Also @Meddled, can you show me the post where you joined the flight? I don't see your username on the Flight members list but I might have missed it or forgot to add it.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Just found out that the time flight has a raffle!
Soo @GalacticExplorer I'm sending some hourglass trinkets over for the tickets!
Just found out that the time flight has a raffle!
Soo @GalacticExplorer I'm sending some hourglass trinkets over for the tickets!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
1 2 3