Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Hey Neighbor • closed.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 142 143
@ShadowHaven44 Sending you a familiar I don't think you have.
@ShadowHaven44 Sending you a familiar I don't think you have.
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59168166] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591682/59168166_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey all! My boy Prophet's looking for a secondary gene if anyone is willing to give one! I was also hoping for an affliction accent for him, but I know that could be expensive, so any accent you think would look good on him would be greatly appreciated.

59168166_350.png

Hey all! My boy Prophet's looking for a secondary gene if anyone is willing to give one!
I was also hoping for an affliction accent for him, but I know that could be expensive, so any accent you think would look good on him would be greatly appreciated.
in7SefG.png
this is mainly meant for swipp, hibden, and food trades. it is not like the giving tree, etc. it says it right in the first post. please remember these rules before posting, please. [i]"Please remember that this topic is asking for a cup or two of sugar, and not the whole cake."[/i] @DisasterGoober sending you 11 scroll cases and 5 gliding ants. i need; [item=Balsas Anole]x19 [s]Plague Bat x20[/s] thank you, fang! [item=Common Sparrow]x20 [item=Flat Bug]x10 [item=Rolly Polly]x20
this is mainly meant for swipp, hibden, and food trades. it is not like the giving tree, etc. it says it right in the first post. please remember these rules before posting, please.
"Please remember that this topic is asking for a cup or two of sugar, and not the whole cake."

@DisasterGoober sending you 11 scroll cases and 5 gliding ants.

i need;

Balsas Anole x19
Plague Bat x20 thank you, fang!
Common Sparrow x20

Flat Bug x10
Rolly Polly x20
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku, sending you 20 plague bats
Enjoy!
@nearku, sending you 20 plague bats
Enjoy!
@SpiritX sending 7 Battered scroll case You could try the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/1]Make a wish![/url] thread for requesting high-ticket items like gem gene scrolls. as thats not in the spirit of what Hey neighbor is for. [quote name="liteweaver" date="2019-10-14 12:45:40" ] [b]what is hey, neighbor?[/b] We serve as a hub for users to offer items to other users. Primarily: [LIST] [*]swipp [*]hibden [*]& food! [*]we are also open to cheaper collectibles [/LIST] Please remember that this topic is asking for a cup or two of sugar, and not the whole cake. [/quote] my post is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2765298/68#post_42383647]here[/url]
@SpiritX sending 7 Battered scroll case

You could try the Make a wish! thread for requesting high-ticket items like gem gene scrolls. as thats not in the spirit of what Hey neighbor is for.
liteweaver wrote on 2019-10-14 12:45:40:

what is hey, neighbor?
We serve as a hub for users to offer items to other users. Primarily:
  • swipp
  • hibden
  • & food!
  • we are also open to cheaper collectibles
Please remember that this topic is asking for a cup or two of sugar, and not the whole cake.

my post is here

8TLC0UV.png Hey Neighbor • A Helping Hand
Eeveelution Forum Game
Wishlist
x x x x x x x x x x?CQ2-L=party.png
[quote name="Nourish" date="2020-02-28 17:12:54" ] @SpiritX sending 7 Battered scroll case You could try the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/1]Make a wish![/url] thread for requesting high-ticket items like gem gene scrolls. as thats not in the spirit of what Hey neighbor is for. [quote name="liteweaver" date="2019-10-14 12:45:40" ] [b]what is hey, neighbor?[/b] We serve as a hub for users to offer items to other users. Primarily: [LIST] [*]swipp [*]hibden [*]& food! [*]we are also open to cheaper collectibles [/LIST] Please remember that this topic is asking for a cup or two of sugar, and not the whole cake. [/quote] [/quote] I don't think I've seen the forum before, thanks ^^
Nourish wrote on 2020-02-28 17:12:54:
@SpiritX sending 7 Battered scroll case

You could try the Make a wish! thread for requesting high-ticket items like gem gene scrolls. as thats not in the spirit of what Hey neighbor is for.
liteweaver wrote on 2019-10-14 12:45:40:

what is hey, neighbor?
We serve as a hub for users to offer items to other users. Primarily:
  • swipp
  • hibden
  • & food!
  • we are also open to cheaper collectibles
Please remember that this topic is asking for a cup or two of sugar, and not the whole cake.

I don't think I've seen the forum before, thanks ^^
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@InfamousDeako Sending 1 Gravel and 2 Reverse Silkworm Moths!
@nearku Sending 20 Balsas Anoles, 1 Flat Bug and 3 Rolly Pollies!
@InfamousDeako Sending 1 Gravel and 2 Reverse Silkworm Moths!
@nearku Sending 20 Balsas Anoles, 1 Flat Bug and 3 Rolly Pollies!
10ttDG2.pngeswSnrS.png
bWeLCqf.pngLRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png7ntZZGM.png
FxJBIon.png
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png gmm2v2n.png
@ShadowHaven44 & @PsychosisDragon

And to be honest, anyone who happens to see this.

Please remember that this is not a wishlist granting thread. This topic is asking for help for hibden and other small goals. We cannot stop you from posting really expensive and off topic requests, but please note that this is not what this topic is for.

We appreciate everyone that has participated in this topic so far, and has been very kind and helpful to fellow players.

Please don't derail this topic by asking for things that fall out of the realm of reasonable and related to hibden and other small(er) goals.

Going forward, we will be "modding"/monitoring this topic a little bit more diligently even though it's mostly self moderated and stays on track. But it seems like people misunderstanding what this topic is actually for may dissuade people from posting.

Thanks for understanding.
@ShadowHaven44 & @PsychosisDragon

And to be honest, anyone who happens to see this.

Please remember that this is not a wishlist granting thread. This topic is asking for help for hibden and other small goals. We cannot stop you from posting really expensive and off topic requests, but please note that this is not what this topic is for.

We appreciate everyone that has participated in this topic so far, and has been very kind and helpful to fellow players.

Please don't derail this topic by asking for things that fall out of the realm of reasonable and related to hibden and other small(er) goals.

Going forward, we will be "modding"/monitoring this topic a little bit more diligently even though it's mostly self moderated and stays on track. But it seems like people misunderstanding what this topic is actually for may dissuade people from posting.

Thanks for understanding.
@nearku
sent you all balsas anole you need and 16 (all I have sorry) common sparrow!
@nearku
sent you all balsas anole you need and 16 (all I have sorry) common sparrow!
vbbxBX.png
k1yqfNu.png
@InfamousDeako Sending you 2 x Broken Flower Pot & 7 x Desert Scrub
@InfamousDeako Sending you 2 x Broken Flower Pot & 7 x Desert Scrub
Lqph2GZ.gif
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 142 143