Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Hey Neighbor • closed.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 142 143
@Valkyyriiee Sending you [item=Rich Nickel Ore]x20 [item=Fractured Tusk]x3 [item=Shattered Reading Spectacles]x17
@Valkyyriiee Sending you Rich Nickel Ore x20 Fractured Tusk x3 Shattered Reading Spectacles x17
Lqph2GZ.gif
@Madsyte Sending you the twigs (both) x25, the birdskull stuff, leeches x20, sparkling crayfish x20, and minnows x15!
@Madsyte Sending you the twigs (both) x25, the birdskull stuff, leeches x20, sparkling crayfish x20, and minnows x15!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Hibernal den:
Primary Gene: Clown Fire Runestone Breed Change: Guardian Remove Gene: Secondary Iridescent Scaleback
Hibernal den:
Primary Gene: Clown Fire Runestone Breed Change: Guardian Remove Gene: Secondary Iridescent Scaleback
Volcanic_ash_hatchery.png
'Ello! I'm looking for: Pretty Pink Mums [item=Pretty Pink Mums] and Dried Lilium Petals [item=Dried Lilium Petals] for the Gaoler Blossom Gene. I've already got about 15-20 Petals, and no Mums yet. Have a nice day, My dudes! Oh, and I also need some hib den stuff: [b][center]-HIB DEN ITEMS NEEDED- [/b][/center] [item=desert scrub] x15. [item=bluelight chipskink tail] x15. [item=roan mouse] x15. [item=hardshell] x15.
'Ello! I'm looking for:
Pretty Pink Mums Pretty Pink Mums and
Dried Lilium Petals Dried Lilium Petals
for the Gaoler Blossom Gene. I've already got about 15-20 Petals, and no Mums yet.
Have a nice day, My dudes!
Oh, and I also need some hib den stuff:
-HIB DEN ITEMS NEEDED-
Desert Scrub x15. Bluelight Chipskink Tail x15. Roan Mouse x15. Hardshell x15.
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
Hello! I'm looking for these items! [item=primary gene: clown][item=breed change: guardian][item=fanned cockroach][item=firebug][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=breed change: tundra][item=potted peacevine](11)[item=subterranean termite](15)[item=primary gene: tiger][item=bloody head bandage][item=bloody arm bandage][item=unhatched earth egg][item=condorwing champion][item=pristine harpy leathers](12)[item=coffee bean hawkmoth](15)[item=green ooze][item=green sludge] Even one little thing helps! Thank you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] ----- Also, if anyone needs these items, I have a lot of extras! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [item=sardines][item=flycatcher][item=wildwood owlet][item=sakura owlet][item=daddy longlegs][item=reverse silkworm moth] ----- Thank you, @/WolfprintsSC!
Hello! I'm looking for these items!

Primary Gene: Clown Breed Change: Guardian Fanned Cockroach Firebug Secondary Gene: Freckle Unhatched Shadow Egg Breed Change: Tundra Potted Peacevine (11) Subterranean Termite (15) Primary Gene: Tiger Bloody Head Bandage Unhatched Earth Egg Condorwing Champion Pristine Harpy Leathers (12) Coffee Bean Hawkmoth (15) Green Ooze Green Sludge

Even one little thing helps! Thank you!
Also, if anyone needs these items, I have a lot of extras!

Sardines Flycatcher Wildwood Owlet Sakura Owlet Daddy Longlegs Reverse Silkworm Moth
Thank you, @/WolfprintsSC!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@JurijBajer, sending over x4 Dwarf Shell Fungus, x5 Water Striders and x5 Silver Ore
@Triggerhappy, sending over x15 Desert Scrub

Enjoy :D
@JurijBajer, sending over x4 Dwarf Shell Fungus, x5 Water Striders and x5 Silver Ore
@Triggerhappy, sending over x15 Desert Scrub

Enjoy :D
Items I'm looking for for my hibden: [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Primary Gene: Clown] ----- @ToxWolves Sending you some petals @FaerieQueene Sending you some materials
Items I'm looking for for my hibden:

Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Primary Gene: Clown

@ToxWolves Sending you some petals

@FaerieQueene Sending you some materials
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
hey! i need [item=mystic bark mask] [item=petalmane floron] [item=treasured planter] x2 [item=copper steampunk spats] [item=copper steampunk gloves][item=copper steampunk goggles] [item=copper steampunk scarf] [item=flat bug] x20 [item=rolly polly] x20 [item=palefoot slug] x20 [item=giant desert centipede] x20 [item=bonepriest venom] x5
hey! i need
Mystic Bark Mask
Petalmane Floron
Treasured Planter x2
Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf
Flat Bug x20
Rolly Polly x20
Palefoot Slug x20
Giant Desert Centipede x20
Bonepriest Venom x5

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
If anyone has any extras of these, would appreciate: [item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=Clown Charger Fin]x7[item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Augite Protector][item=Sweetpuff Feather]x15 @Calyypso Sent the Mystic Bark Mask! @BlueStopSigns Thanks again!
If anyone has any extras of these, would appreciate:
Primary Gene: Clown Clown Charger Fin x7 Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Boots Augite Protector Sweetpuff Feather x15

@Calyypso
Sent the Mystic Bark Mask!

@BlueStopSigns Thanks again!
Hey, I'm going to be coli grinding the training fields-forgotten cave this evening if anyone needs items from those venues.

Please just post and @ me with what you need. Please keep in mind, I'm not going to be sending everything, but I am definitely happy to send over a few handfuls of what I get!

Please be specific though.

Also, as a general thing, if you're new to this topic/FR. Don't forget you can use the item bb code! you just type [ item = xxx] and then close the tag. Just take put the spaces. :)
Hey, I'm going to be coli grinding the training fields-forgotten cave this evening if anyone needs items from those venues.

Please just post and @ me with what you need. Please keep in mind, I'm not going to be sending everything, but I am definitely happy to send over a few handfuls of what I get!

Please be specific though.

Also, as a general thing, if you're new to this topic/FR. Don't forget you can use the item bb code! you just type [ item = xxx] and then close the tag. Just take put the spaces. :)
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 142 143