Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 429 430
wowo welcome back 0: i'm literally playing flight rising the Wrong way like i'm not taking care of my dragons at all hsdfilsdkf i'm just reading my notifications and messing around with the scrying workshop. shrug.jpg
school is epic and stressy. work is also epic and stressy. how about you tho??????
wowo welcome back 0: i'm literally playing flight rising the Wrong way like i'm not taking care of my dragons at all hsdfilsdkf i'm just reading my notifications and messing around with the scrying workshop. shrug.jpg
school is epic and stressy. work is also epic and stressy. how about you tho??????
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/images/4258eb4972dce684ba20b70430c185db/tenor.gif[/img][/center] [color=firebrick] Hi everyone. I'm "back"....! Well, not really. I'm simply back to tie up some loose ends. I'm quitting Flight Rising. We already closed up shop for The Co-op. Life just be like that sometimes. I've been around FR for a long time, and it just doesn't hold my interest anymore. It sucks, but I think that means it's time for me to leave. Thank you to everyone that's been around for our events and giveaways. They were all a BLAST. You guys are a really good group of folks. I wish you nothing but the absolute best. So, here's my/our last giveaway. I'm keeping some of the items and currency because who knows I might wander back one day in a few years...starting over on FR is too much work. LOL. Anyway, I'll try to giveaway at least [b]10,000,000 treasure and about 10,000 gems.[/b] Here's how it'll work: [quote] [b]1.[/b] Post your username. [b]2.[/b] Tell me what you'd like the currency for. [b]Please don't link me to your wishlists[/b] because tbh, I don't plan on clicking a ton of pages. rip. Too time consuming. Keep it short and sweet, please. c:[/quote] [color=firebrick] I'll be picking winners in about [b]a month[/b]. Let's be honest, I won't be hopping on and off FR, so I don't want to promise I'll be back next week to wrap this up. However, I will tell Siri AND Alexa to remind me to get online in 30 days. LOL. I'll send PMs to winners and announce them here as well. Good luck! --- [size=1] @arbi89 @Dracu @fredddio @SaidenStarsmith @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @thefallendm @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @Psychosis @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @GarbagePal @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @COparade @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia @Lynz @LadyOfTheSkies @Hellnokitty @Deramadus @RoseKnight @HailstormDeath @PrincePotatoes @Smikkles @TheMonsters @TheCandyFae @Cerastium @AlvildaBright @Aurorafulnight @Starbunnies @Raxty @DarkSkyTheDemon @ScarfyArts @RubyMinx @perifinite @Asra9 @SterlingStars @TempestDragon @Frionivalis @horizonwalker @TheRedPaladin @lantian @TiniestTinsel @SocklessWonder @Duskphoenix @Togame @lorri12 @Coward @BunnySox @AuggiesHoard @Sassapphire @Firefeather @DemonDog1102 @Shrugs @Silvereil @Aviander @Shinaka @answer @FinnFantastic @xiq @Bezonox @Bistre @User9125 @c33213 @Ikasama @KairinRose @KillerDragain @shortwaves @Crystalinastar @Zephyrwing @bloombug @Absol1234 @yeezy13 @Lunartwist @myriadofstars @Dysnomya @CupcakeCass @M00nWatcher @aeons @illusioned @717Cole @Rookie @MysticBeast @wanderingworlds @sprinklequeen @AetherDragon @LadyLarkin @Sairine @Leon071 @Dewberry @sakanapanda @MasakiStan @pythonesque @Snax @Archerfish @SapphireShield @Meowdle @Litoriadraconis @FrostNiskare @SilverRipple @Sinjin @Lixue @Ziggycat @SheerCold @CilencioCerbera @Tanji @2004 @madeleinee @Audible @chasmcrawlers @lionsaint @Storygeek @Fennecfox21 @takatsuki @Andraya @Catniss @CuddlyAlpaca @AngryToast @Solanceae @QueenNala @nebulavery @LilBoPeep @PansyBerryx @arlyn @Sarahlunawolf @Calee @honour @Sequel @CosmicVengeance @Dawnfire13 @SnacMeister @Nyrath @Avemeir @Kotiga @whirlwish @Herodias @Serpentinite @PastelSkythe @VelvetBop @MediaeLycan @dragongameNC @Vernor @ailysha @SpiritX @Casilica @VoidCoon @starrunner101 @GlamFelix @Hydrixz404 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @sSix @MinnowFox @Fabellaura @Hinumi @Deladria @ezlu @amoebawasp @Baret @IllusiveFox @FaerieQueene @Aprycus @Karaca @commoncomitatus @KrazKitCat @overtherebear @meep @KuroOniyuri @Marcii08 @nymphaeas @Discowing @hawkeyyee @ilan @Lunalis @Stolen @Ern @DragonElles @Norayna0ekoa @LavenderDeer @Dragonraven21 @TheGodOfStories @entropie @MythDancer @Diamondsnake @CrystalDragon14 @Twalio @subernabur @KindJoey123 @bxy26 @ElysianMoon @NamelessTraveler @soidsant @Ruyime @samc18 @Gilan @Drauphnyr @leangreenbean @meh1129 @sickreaps @SweetAnguish @Firedove1211 @MotherOfBeardies @Aquatic @DistortedShadow @Starmane @FreyaShadow @lucifurLaurens @kaibutsu @Mida @Toxtricity @PotatoRabbit @JaythamFirestar @Rainbowlight @DragonDream @Karacal @Kirority @TetsBL @Mimifan101 @Screenmaster @Meadbhb @Levesque @SilverSong92 @Spirice @Lykantos @ReginaPhalange @Niya @TheFatRabbit @hashrapmodus413 @desertbloomer @Khi @XxCalypsoxX @Dwarfcichlidlvr @thegamemother @Franchesca @Karneol @Jivira @silvercats2 @Azcazach @Ruelle @SilverNW @Cactisays @Honeyfoot @EnglishRose @FlamingDragon02 @nonlineardogtime @LilliesAndRoses @Sofia007@ShinyAltaria @ronnie1107 @dragonfrosts @CelesticLeo @Kitty4801 @MoonSun18 @Morax @wuushi @GoddessYune @aquafilia @NeroDrag @nidoarisato @AWB @Cherryfleck @HammySammyWhammy @CrabRave @dontuworry @Wyakin @lilykitten5 @LostDollie @Aviv @Reignhart @deersoup @ruxily @softimp @GoldProtocol0451 @ShadowplayzYT @Seonais @ZippoFeuer @mgcltwo @Gaze @FlameRay @CaptainSili @theobear @LunaChi @elysifish @dartist @AquaShadow @Mishil @cokebubble @xxDoxxie @Susurrar @CrystallizedMoon @Dragonfruiteen
tenor.gif

Hi everyone. I'm "back"....! Well, not really. I'm simply back to tie up some loose ends. I'm quitting Flight Rising. We already closed up shop for The Co-op. Life just be like that sometimes.

I've been around FR for a long time, and it just doesn't hold my interest anymore. It sucks, but I think that means it's time for me to leave.

Thank you to everyone that's been around for our events and giveaways. They were all a BLAST. You guys are a really good group of folks. I wish you nothing but the absolute best.

So, here's my/our last giveaway. I'm keeping some of the items and currency because who knows I might wander back one day in a few years...starting over on FR is too much work. LOL.

Anyway, I'll try to giveaway at least 10,000,000 treasure and about 10,000 gems.

Here's how it'll work:

Quote:
1. Post your username.

2. Tell me what you'd like the currency for. Please don't link me to your wishlists because tbh, I don't plan on clicking a ton of pages. rip. Too time consuming. Keep it short and sweet, please. c:

I'll be picking winners in about a month. Let's be honest, I won't be hopping on and off FR, so I don't want to promise I'll be back next week to wrap this up. However, I will tell Siri AND Alexa to remind me to get online in 30 days. LOL. I'll send PMs to winners and announce them here as well. Good luck!

---

@arbi89 @Dracu @fredddio @SaidenStarsmith @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @thefallendm @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @Psychosis @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @GarbagePal @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @COparade @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia @Lynz @LadyOfTheSkies @Hellnokitty @Deramadus @RoseKnight @HailstormDeath @PrincePotatoes @Smikkles @TheMonsters @TheCandyFae @Cerastium @AlvildaBright @Aurorafulnight @Starbunnies @Raxty @DarkSkyTheDemon @ScarfyArts @RubyMinx @perifinite @Asra9 @SterlingStars @TempestDragon @Frionivalis @horizonwalker @TheRedPaladin @lantian @TiniestTinsel @SocklessWonder @Duskphoenix @Togame @lorri12 @Coward @BunnySox @AuggiesHoard @Sassapphire @Firefeather @DemonDog1102 @Shrugs @Silvereil @Aviander @Shinaka @answer @FinnFantastic @xiq @Bezonox @Bistre @User9125 @c33213 @Ikasama @KairinRose @KillerDragain @shortwaves @Crystalinastar @Zephyrwing @bloombug @Absol1234 @yeezy13 @Lunartwist @myriadofstars @Dysnomya @CupcakeCass @M00nWatcher @aeons @illusioned @717Cole @Rookie @MysticBeast @wanderingworlds @sprinklequeen @AetherDragon @LadyLarkin @Sairine @Leon071 @Dewberry @sakanapanda @MasakiStan @pythonesque @Snax @Archerfish @SapphireShield @Meowdle @Litoriadraconis @FrostNiskare @SilverRipple @Sinjin @Lixue @Ziggycat @SheerCold @CilencioCerbera @Tanji @2004 @madeleinee @Audible @chasmcrawlers @lionsaint @Storygeek @Fennecfox21 @takatsuki @Andraya @Catniss @CuddlyAlpaca @AngryToast @Solanceae @QueenNala @nebulavery @LilBoPeep @PansyBerryx @arlyn @Sarahlunawolf @Calee @honour @Sequel @CosmicVengeance @Dawnfire13 @SnacMeister @Nyrath @Avemeir @Kotiga @whirlwish @Herodias @Serpentinite @PastelSkythe @VelvetBop @MediaeLycan @dragongameNC @Vernor @ailysha @SpiritX @Casilica @VoidCoon @starrunner101 @GlamFelix @Hydrixz404 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @sSix @MinnowFox @Fabellaura @Hinumi @Deladria @ezlu @amoebawasp @Baret @IllusiveFox @FaerieQueene @Aprycus @Karaca @commoncomitatus @KrazKitCat @overtherebear @meep @KuroOniyuri @Marcii08 @nymphaeas @Discowing @hawkeyyee @ilan @Lunalis @Stolen @Ern @DragonElles @Norayna0ekoa @LavenderDeer @Dragonraven21 @TheGodOfStories @entropie @MythDancer @Diamondsnake @CrystalDragon14 @Twalio @subernabur @KindJoey123 @bxy26 @ElysianMoon @NamelessTraveler @soidsant @Ruyime @samc18 @Gilan @Drauphnyr @leangreenbean @meh1129 @sickreaps @SweetAnguish @Firedove1211 @MotherOfBeardies @Aquatic @DistortedShadow @Starmane @FreyaShadow @lucifurLaurens @kaibutsu @Mida @Toxtricity @PotatoRabbit @JaythamFirestar @Rainbowlight @DragonDream @Karacal @Kirority @TetsBL @Mimifan101 @Screenmaster @Meadbhb @Levesque @SilverSong92 @Spirice @Lykantos @ReginaPhalange @Niya @TheFatRabbit @hashrapmodus413 @desertbloomer @Khi @XxCalypsoxX @Dwarfcichlidlvr @thegamemother @Franchesca @Karneol @Jivira @silvercats2 @Azcazach @Ruelle @SilverNW @Cactisays @Honeyfoot @EnglishRose @FlamingDragon02 @nonlineardogtime @LilliesAndRoses @Sofia007@ShinyAltaria @ronnie1107 @dragonfrosts @CelesticLeo @Kitty4801 @MoonSun18 @Morax @wuushi @GoddessYune @aquafilia @NeroDrag @nidoarisato @AWB @Cherryfleck @HammySammyWhammy @CrabRave @dontuworry @Wyakin @lilykitten5 @LostDollie @Aviv @Reignhart @deersoup @ruxily @softimp @GoldProtocol0451 @ShadowplayzYT @Seonais @ZippoFeuer @mgcltwo @Gaze @FlameRay @CaptainSili @theobear @LunaChi @elysifish @dartist @AquaShadow @Mishil @cokebubble @xxDoxxie @Susurrar @CrystallizedMoon @Dragonfruiteen
im sorry to see you go D: im glad you had a fun time on here! hope your irl life goes well ^^

user: sofia007

use: i'd buy more lair space, and buy myself a pretty g1 primal because im too lazy to gene one myself sdfsfsd. also i'd go broke on umas. umas pretty.
im sorry to see you go D: im glad you had a fun time on here! hope your irl life goes well ^^

user: sofia007

use: i'd buy more lair space, and buy myself a pretty g1 primal because im too lazy to gene one myself sdfsfsd. also i'd go broke on umas. umas pretty.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Sorry to see you go, I wish you well outside of FR!! And thank you for everything you’ve done in this community.

1. Sequel
2. Probably a coatl or wildclaw scroll for my projects ^^;
Sorry to see you go, I wish you well outside of FR!! And thank you for everything you’ve done in this community.

1. Sequel
2. Probably a coatl or wildclaw scroll for my projects ^^;
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Good luck in your future endeavors, and perhaps the Wind will bring you around again! I will enter this giveaway, but I'm falling asleep after a long 5th FR Anniversary day TODAY, so I will officially enter TOMORROW. Thanks for your past generosities.

Edit: Done, pg 422
Good luck in your future endeavors, and perhaps the Wind will bring you around again! I will enter this giveaway, but I'm falling asleep after a long 5th FR Anniversary day TODAY, so I will officially enter TOMORROW. Thanks for your past generosities.

Edit: Done, pg 422
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Aah sorry to see you go! I hope you had a great time on FR, and that you continue having a great time on everywhere else <3 Thank you for doing so much for this community! ;u;

1. Starbunnies
2. To finish my gene projects! c: Most likely some expensive genes like firefly and glimmer,,,
Aah sorry to see you go! I hope you had a great time on FR, and that you continue having a great time on everywhere else <3 Thank you for doing so much for this community! ;u;

1. Starbunnies
2. To finish my gene projects! c: Most likely some expensive genes like firefly and glimmer,,,
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
we'll miss you, but I'm glad you're able to make that decision to do what's best for you, and thank you for this opportunity and all you've done!

1. MotherOfBeardies

2. I'm trying to fully expand my lair and den to better participate in dom and hoard more dragons, so either treasure or gems would be helpful
we'll miss you, but I'm glad you're able to make that decision to do what's best for you, and thank you for this opportunity and all you've done!

1. MotherOfBeardies

2. I'm trying to fully expand my lair and den to better participate in dom and hoard more dragons, so either treasure or gems would be helpful
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Aw :( I wish you the best my dear, and I'm glad that I could interact with someone so kind and generous, even for a short time.

@Shrugs
Right now I'm mainly focusing on the dragons I have. New genes for older ones, matching the rest of an outfit for others, making sure everyone I want feels like they're set
Aw :( I wish you the best my dear, and I'm glad that I could interact with someone so kind and generous, even for a short time.

@Shrugs
Right now I'm mainly focusing on the dragons I have. New genes for older ones, matching the rest of an outfit for others, making sure everyone I want feels like they're set
iNynCCU.pngqiG7vrD.pngtgRwGYV.png60nRM2T.pngCwJ7gz9.png

Enjoy your freedom from this obsession!

1. Post your username. Meadbhb

2. I kinda collect G1's. I find mates for them and then gene them. I'm currently working on 13 PAIRS. Any gems or treasure will go to pay to complete these dergs.

Enjoy your freedom from this obsession!

1. Post your username. Meadbhb

2. I kinda collect G1's. I find mates for them and then gene them. I'm currently working on 13 PAIRS. Any gems or treasure will go to pay to complete these dergs.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Oh no! You had such a good run and you’ve done so much!
But I wish luck to your future endeavors! <3
Well wishes! May your lair rest well and your legacy shine bright.

Username: Sterlingstars

Use for money:
I’m been wanting to save up for some scatterscrolls! Lair space is iffy right now, so maybe that as well... Also gene projects!
Otherwise, I’ve been saving up for gem genes and general gem marketplace things. Just saving gems I guess.
Oh no! You had such a good run and you’ve done so much!
But I wish luck to your future endeavors! <3
Well wishes! May your lair rest well and your legacy shine bright.

Username: Sterlingstars

Use for money:
I’m been wanting to save up for some scatterscrolls! Lair space is iffy right now, so maybe that as well... Also gene projects!
Otherwise, I’ve been saving up for gem genes and general gem marketplace things. Just saving gems I guess.
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 429 430