Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || returning soon....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PNVAVQU.png[/img] [size=5][color=firebrick]THIS TOPIC IS ON HIATUS.
PNVAVQU.png

THIS TOPIC IS ON HIATUS.

house.pngco-op_egg.pnglight_banner.pngneighbor.pngmats.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/327c5ba8e3c0aaa9d93373346586d07c/tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif[/img] [b][size=5][font=century][color=firebrick]Self-Editing Pinglist[/b][/size][/color] [font=century]There is a self-editing pinglist that we would love for you to use! You can add yourself, and if and when you decide you're not interested in being pinged, you can remove yourself. If you need help, please post on this topic. You can ping any one of the users mentioned in the post above. [quote=pinglist] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JxKvaafcHv88bPddLMzR8fgGYcDEDVxGIaD8cGzbaqg/edit]Portal Pinglist[/url][/quote]
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

Self-Editing Pinglist

There is a self-editing pinglist that we would love for you to use! You can add yourself, and if and when you decide you're not interested in being pinged, you can remove yourself.

If you need help, please post on this topic. You can ping any one of the users mentioned in the post above.

pinglist wrote:
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/327c5ba8e3c0aaa9d93373346586d07c/tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif[/img] [size=5][color=firebrick][font=century]Current Giveaway:[/size][/font] [size=4] hiatus.

Current Giveaway:

hiatus.
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/327c5ba8e3c0aaa9d93373346586d07c/tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif[/img] [size=5][font=century][color=firebrick]Past Giveaways[/size] [font=century]This post will contain a history of the portal giveaways. Updated weekly! [quote=october 9th-13th] [item=valkyrie blade][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=conflagrant halo] [item=crystalcourt halo][item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=vial of naivety] [item=aberration chest][item=ethereal flame regalia][item=primary gene: phantom(gaoler)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)] [b]winners:[/b] Boop707, NAKoo, bakugannvgims, Sniper, niceworld, YukiNightmare, BoggyMcBogface, mokuroh, Roheryn, and Dracu [/quote] [center][quote=october 18th-20th] [item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=solar flame regalia][item=gloomwillow guide][/quote] [b]winners:[/b] VolcanicThunder, LYNZ, Galatheid, and crimsonpixie[/quote] [quote=october 25th-27th] [item=cauldron crawler][item=glam nudibranch][item=spare inventory crate][item=all-seeing shroom] [b]winners:[/b] Cynil, Neraida. fredddio, and Quillbit[/quote] [quote=november 1st - 3rd] [item=contagion gem guardian][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=riot hazebeacon][item=accent: exossein] [b]winner:[/b] bakugannvgims [/quote] [quote=november 8th-10th] [item=tertiary gene: veined][item=tertiary gene: veined (gaoler)] [b]winners:[/b] niceworld & xoanon[/quote] [quote=november 15th-17th] [item=scarlet unicorn magic][item=flaxen unicorn magic] [b]winners:[/b] gemsona & intel[/quote] [quote=november 22-24th] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=malevolent spirit][item=kelpie][/quote] [quote=november 30th - december 2nd] [item=spare inventory crate][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=cairnstone carry][item=shattered plain gem guardian] [b]winner:[/b] solstices [/quote] [quote=december 7th-9th] [b]500 gems[/b] [emoji=gem size=1] [b]winner:[/b] LunaWolfie [/quote] [quote=december 13th- december 15th] [item=breed change: banescale][item=breed change: banescale] [b]winners:[/b] VolcanicThunder & Jinoga[/quote] [quote=sometime in december....] [item=vista: vigorous goblet][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [b]winner:[/b] Hinatara[/quote] [quote=holiday wishlist granting] [item=breed change: gaoler][item=secondary gene: paint][item=marigold flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=secondary gene: morph][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=orange goo][item=purple goo][item=blue goo][item=orange muck][item=green sludge][item=conflagrant halo][item=golden seraph headpiece][item=seaside kelpie mane][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=flaxen unicorn mane][item=vial of glowing sight][item=breed change: fae][item=eliminate][item=rally][item=pristine rose thorn crown][item=accent: banded owlcat][item=sapling speaker][item=skin: queen of cinders][item=redbolt construct][item=nightfall starsilk wingdrapes][item=nightfall starsilk shawl][item=primary gene: bar][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=malevolent spirit][item=obsidian unicorn mane][item=obsidian unicorn tail][item=gloomwillow guide][item=starwood veil][item=hurricane herald][item=tertiary gene: firefly][item=unhatched water egg][item=primary gene: jaguar][item=black and red bandana][item=breed change: spiral][item=perching java sparrow] [b]winners:[/b] Xoanon, Cerastium, Jaderannosaurus, Deramadus, aurallene, dragonhorselover, bezonox, bakugannvgims, smikkles, PrincePotatoes, Cynil, ghostlyplants, buckembarnes, LadyoftheSkies, asimiii, Hinatara, Hellnokitty, katimarlee, crimsonpixie, crowharlequin, smolrogue, BreezyDragon, ILoveMyBirds, Featheredartist, VolcanicThunder, LabcoatLesbian, jammer3jd5l, OnyxBat, AceStarr, Neraida, MeKat, and fredddio[/quote] [quote=second week of notn] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=breed change: nocturne][item=breed change: nocturne][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=vista:plasmpool armor][item=plasmpool armet][item=plasmpool spikescarf][item=plasmpool flightshroud][item=plasmpool tasset][item=plasmpool grimplate][item=plasmpool tailspine][item=plasmpool forecallouses][item=living sculpture][item=magic mirror][item=opposing forces][item=painted marionette][item=spellbound tome][item=unlikely alliance][item=crooked hatchet][item=smoldering sconce][item=ravenous cauldron][item=colubrid column][item=serthis support][item=valorous cape][item=antique chair][item=tricky telescope][item=mischievous magnifier][item=blooming hedgehide][item=ghosthost viola][item=dirge fiddlefiend][item=pinpush mirror doll][item=vigilant spear][item=apparition lance][item=banshee brooch][item=cryptic cameo][item=dancing chalice][item=vigorous goblet][item=swinging chandelier][item=pitfall fixture][item=spritely portrait][item=furious fawn][item=battered vase][item=glazed sentry] [b]winner:[/b] waveclaw[/quote] [quote=didn't update this] halos[/quote] [quote=may i offer you an egg?] uhhh[/quote] [quote][item=fawn fox rat] [item=yellow-frilled eel][b] x99[/b] [item=greenpod bloom][b] x99[/b] [item=southern gull][b] x99[/b] [item=pretty vermin][b] x99[/b] [b]winner:[/b] labcoatlesbian[/quote] [quote=prizes] [item=frigid emblem][item=glaciarguard platemail][item=standard of the icewarden] [item=frigid gem guardian][item=unhatched ice egg][item=spare inventory crate] [item=frosty fluff chest] [item=phantom scientist chest][item=crevice chest] [b] winner:[/b] theredpaladin [/quote] [quote=some time in february] [item=unhatched light egg] [b]500 gems[/b] [b]winner:[/b] user9125[/quote] [quote=i truly don't remember the date, and i'm too lazy to go check] [item=enamored swan] [item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [b]winners:[/b] Bezonox shortwaves bloombug Onyxbat BunnySox Hellnokitty gueulemer StingTheAnimus sevenths[/quote] [quote=i give up on dates tbh. does it really even matter? i'd argue it doesn't] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [b]winner:[/b] illusioned[/quote] [quote=i think this was the week of the 29th] [item=toxophilite's cape][item=toxophilite's gloves][item=toxophilite's hat][item=toxophilite's leggings] [item=toxophilite's quiver][item=toxophilite's tail twist][item=toxophilite's treads][item=toxophilite's wing cover] [item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=nebula starsilk shawl][item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes] [item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=nebula starsilk scarf][item=nebula starsilk sleeves][item=nebula starsilk socks] [item=nebula starsilk tailwrap][item=tin steampunk spats][item=tin steampunk wings][item=tin steampunk goggles] [item=tin steampunk scarf][item=tin steampunk tail bauble][item=tin steampunk gloves][item=tin steampunk vest] [item=tin steampunk wing armor][item=shadowstrike][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=driftwood gem guardian] [item=obscuring goblin][item=beyond the veil chest][item=trickmurk carousel chest][item=future seer chest] [item=trickmurk circus chest][item=faded shadowbinder effigy][item=spare inventory crate][item=trickster's magic cards] [b]winner:[/b] TiniestTinsel[/quote] [quote=march 6th bc speeeedo hosted] [item=unhatched nature egg][item=molten wartoad] [b]winner:[/b]Trilonyte[/quote] [quote=didn't have one this week]none.[/quote] [quote=3/21/20-3/29/20] [item=unhatched wind egg][item=primary gene: swirl][item=messengers scroll] x99 [item=vista: spring][item=spring sphinx] [item=spring sphinx] x4 [b]winners:[/b] BuddyCat animelover9631 FrostNiskare Cynil Solstices terrors[/quote] [quote=prizes] [item=unhatched wind egg][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=standard of the windsinger] [item=reedcleft resonance] [item=zephyr gem guardian][item=gusting goblin] [item=accent: kite party][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=spare inventory crate] [b]winner:[/b] finnfantastic [/quote] [quote=april 3rd - april 8th] [item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=primary gene: slime][item=downy fox rat] [item=Sorrel Gryphlet][item=Sorrel Gryphlet][item=Sorrel Gryphlet] [item=Superb Gryphlet][item=Superb Gryphlet][item=Superb Gryphlet] [b]winner:[/b] xiq Lumynox Cynil Lunartwist AlvildaBright StingTheAnimus horizonwalker buckembarnes chasmcrawlers[/quote] [quote=the baskets] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=marbled jester][item=bucktooth digger] [item=honeycrisp apple][item=cinnamon][item=groundfrost grasses] [b]winners[/b]: starbunnies and cerastium [/quote] [quote=keel x3] [item=tertiary gene: keel][item=tertiary gene: keel][item=tertiary gene: keel] [b]winners:[/b] Lixue Silvereil sakanapanda[/quote]

Past Giveaways

This post will contain a history of the portal giveaways. Updated weekly!

october 9th-13th wrote:

winners: Boop707, NAKoo, bakugannvgims, Sniper, niceworld, YukiNightmare, BoggyMcBogface, mokuroh, Roheryn, and Dracu
october 18th-20th wrote:

winners: VolcanicThunder, LYNZ, Galatheid, and crimsonpixie[/quote]
october 25th-27th wrote:

winners: Cynil, Neraida. fredddio, and Quillbit
november 1st - 3rd wrote:

winner: bakugannvgims
november 8th-10th wrote:

winners: niceworld & xoanon
november 15th-17th wrote:

winners: gemsona & intel
november 22-24th wrote:
november 30th - december 2nd wrote:

winner: solstices
december 7th-9th wrote:
500 gems
winner: LunaWolfie
december 13th- december 15th wrote:

winners: VolcanicThunder & Jinoga
sometime in december.... wrote:

winner: Hinatara
holiday wishlist granting wrote:

winners: Xoanon, Cerastium, Jaderannosaurus, Deramadus, aurallene, dragonhorselover, bezonox, bakugannvgims, smikkles, PrincePotatoes, Cynil, ghostlyplants, buckembarnes, LadyoftheSkies, asimiii, Hinatara, Hellnokitty, katimarlee, crimsonpixie, crowharlequin, smolrogue, BreezyDragon, ILoveMyBirds, Featheredartist, VolcanicThunder, LabcoatLesbian, jammer3jd5l, OnyxBat, AceStarr, Neraida, MeKat, and fredddio
second week of notn wrote:

winner: waveclaw
didn't update this wrote:
halos
may i offer you an egg? wrote:
uhhh
Quote:

x99 x99
x99 x99
winner: labcoatlesbian
prizes wrote:

winner: theredpaladin
some time in february wrote:

500 gems
winner: user9125
i truly dont remember the date, and im too lazy to go check wrote:

winners: Bezonox shortwaves bloombug Onyxbat BunnySox Hellnokitty gueulemer StingTheAnimus sevenths
i give up on dates tbh. does it really even matter? id argue it doesnt wrote:

winner: illusioned
i think this was the week of the 29th wrote:

winner: TiniestTinsel
march 6th bc speeeedo hosted wrote:

winner:Trilonyte
didn't have one this week wrote:
none.
3/21/20-3/29/20 wrote:
x99
x4
winners: BuddyCat animelover9631 FrostNiskare Cynil Solstices terrors
prizes wrote:

winner: finnfantastic
april 3rd - april 8th wrote:

winner: xiq Lumynox Cynil Lunartwist AlvildaBright StingTheAnimus horizonwalker buckembarnes chasmcrawlers
the baskets wrote:

winners: starbunnies and cerastium
keel x3 wrote:

winners: Lixue Silvereil sakanapanda
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/327c5ba8e3c0aaa9d93373346586d07c/tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2778822][img]https://i.imgur.com/x8PcbXx.png[/img] [/url] [font=century][color=firebrick][size=4] Check out our other activities and topics! The image will bring you to our hub topic.

x8PcbXx.png

Check out our other activities and topics! The image will bring you to our hub topic.
.....and open.
.....and open.
@liteweaver I'd like to enter! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50175053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501751/50175053_350.png[/img] [/url] Ceana wandered into the cave, she just recently joined our clan and is exploring the territory.
@liteweaver
I'd like to enter!

50175053_350.png

Ceana wandered into the cave, she just recently joined our clan and is exploring the territory.
b90d7775a547c1cee599c363536bafabcc110d5c.png
@liteweaver I'd like to enter, please! LiterallyAiden [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47365098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473651/47365098_350.png[/img] [/url] Roz stepped shyly out of the comfortable cover of the forest, her trusty Cerdae steed stomping his hooves snottily behind her. He had refused to come any closer to this strange cave, so Roz decided to investigate. Steeling her tiny fae heart, she scurried quickly into the blinding light.
@liteweaver
I'd like to enter, please!

LiterallyAiden

47365098_350.png

Roz stepped shyly out of the comfortable cover of the forest, her trusty Cerdae steed stomping his hooves snottily behind her. He had refused to come any closer to this strange cave, so Roz decided to investigate. Steeling her tiny fae heart, she scurried quickly into the blinding light.
Grotesque-R.pngSingle-Rose.png Transneutral NonbinarySingle-Rose.png It/its Single-Rose.png LGBTQIA+ Single-Rose.pngGrotesque-L.png
@terrors - sure thing!! I'm usually on mobile too so I feel ya. haha
@terrors - sure thing!! I'm usually on mobile too so I feel ya. haha
@liteweaver User: RedSiren [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53989374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539894/53989374_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to enter Sapphirine! She may be blind, but hey, she has Light magic, and can sense the auras of things around her (maybe that's how she found the cave?)
@liteweaver

User: RedSiren

53989374_350.png

I'd like to enter Sapphirine! She may be blind, but hey, she has Light magic, and can sense the auras of things around her (maybe that's how she found the cave?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200