Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE and CHEAP Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Hi,
I usually have some dragons for sale, but I'm happy to give them out for free to people who like them! If you like any just ask. :)

The hatchlings are in my "For Sale" tab (link below). Unless they are a rare eye type they are all 10kt/g in the AH and PWYW/Free upon request. The ones on page 2 are not for free. (If you show me a scry, an outfit or any other ideas you have for these dragons I might consider gifting them to you, but no promises on that, as this page is usually reserved for dragons i want to make stonks from)

Adults are moved to the "Fodder" tab in my lair (the other link below) and taken out of the AH. If they have not been leveled up yet, you can still request them for free. If they have been, I ask 10kt/g-20kt/g for them (depending on the level), since I already spent time training them. I do try to move the leveled up ones into my hibden "Fodder" tab though (the last link below). Fodder bought from AH and not hatched myself starts at 10kt/g, since I've had to buy them, but same prices apply for leveled ones.

I want to put some rules in place however:
  • Dragons on the first page of the "For Sale" tab can be requested for free or on a Pay What You Want basis.
  • Fodder is between 10kt/g and 20kt/g. If you are unsure how much a given dragon is just ask!
  • Don't aks for free dragons only to sell or exalt them right away. It is alright if you change your mind over time though.
  • Maximum of 3 free dragons per person per week. You can, however, buy as many as you like.
  • No need to ping me, I'm subscribed.
  • Please be kind and polite.
Hi,
I usually have some dragons for sale, but I'm happy to give them out for free to people who like them! If you like any just ask. :)

The hatchlings are in my "For Sale" tab (link below). Unless they are a rare eye type they are all 10kt/g in the AH and PWYW/Free upon request. The ones on page 2 are not for free. (If you show me a scry, an outfit or any other ideas you have for these dragons I might consider gifting them to you, but no promises on that, as this page is usually reserved for dragons i want to make stonks from)

Adults are moved to the "Fodder" tab in my lair (the other link below) and taken out of the AH. If they have not been leveled up yet, you can still request them for free. If they have been, I ask 10kt/g-20kt/g for them (depending on the level), since I already spent time training them. I do try to move the leveled up ones into my hibden "Fodder" tab though (the last link below). Fodder bought from AH and not hatched myself starts at 10kt/g, since I've had to buy them, but same prices apply for leveled ones.

I want to put some rules in place however:
  • Dragons on the first page of the "For Sale" tab can be requested for free or on a Pay What You Want basis.
  • Fodder is between 10kt/g and 20kt/g. If you are unsure how much a given dragon is just ask!
  • Don't aks for free dragons only to sell or exalt them right away. It is alright if you change your mind over time though.
  • Maximum of 3 free dragons per person per week. You can, however, buy as many as you like.
  • No need to ping me, I'm subscribed.
  • Please be kind and polite.
nuvYkoF.png
Can I please have one for free thanks
Can I please have one for free thanks
Can I have the nocturne male please
Can I have the nocturne male please
@Abbalini391
Sure thing, i'll send him over in a minute :)
@Abbalini391
Sure thing, i'll send him over in a minute :)
nuvYkoF.png
Can I have #55356769 please? The male Gaoler-
Can I have #55356769 please? The male Gaoler-
@mithoris
Sure, sending him over :)
@mithoris
Sure, sending him over :)
nuvYkoF.png
I had to come back for more:) Can I have a nocturne female please
I had to come back for more:) Can I have a nocturne female please
And ridgeback male
And ridgeback male
@Abbalini391 Sure! :D Which one would you like? The two i have are similar, but have slightly different colours and genes 1. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55210681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552107/55210681_350.png[/img] [/url] 2. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55210680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552107/55210680_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Abbalini391

Sure! :D Which one would you like? The two i have are similar, but have slightly different colours and genes

55210681_350.png

55210680_350.png
nuvYkoF.png
The one with reddish wing tips
The one with reddish wing tips
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33