Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!! THANK YOU FOR JOINING!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aa they're so pretty ; w ; )!
I'd like to join, please! Thank you for the opportunity <3!
Aa they're so pretty ; w ; )!
I'd like to join, please! Thank you for the opportunity <3!
I would love to join! They're so cute!
I would love to join! They're so cute!
Could I join? Thank you so much!
Could I join? Thank you so much!
Wishlist|Raffle |Baldwin Service
Any Donations Appreciated!!
This is so sweet of you! And they are so beautiful!
This is so sweet of you! And they are so beautiful!
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Wow they're gorgeous!

Yep I'd love to enter
Wow they're gorgeous!

Yep I'd love to enter
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair

I collect apparel, Imps, SDs, shiny stuff. Sue me.
I would love to enter!!
I would love to enter!!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
I'd love to enter!! ^^
I'd love to enter!! ^^
tDeKDnH.png 39dkph.gif
Entering is now closed! I will post the results shortly, thank you all for entering!!!
Entering is now closed! I will post the results shortly, thank you all for entering!!!
PENU2JC.jpg
i would like to enter this raffle too! those gaolers are beautiful :)
i would like to enter this raffle too! those gaolers are beautiful :)
[center][i]Thank you all so very much for entering! The giveaway is now over, and I would absolutely love to tell you who won! Our first winner is...@aurallene !!! Congratulations!!! You get the first choice between one of these two gaolers! I will message you soon! Thank you oh so much for entering![/i][/center] [img]https://imgur.com/MreWl7C.jpg[/img] [center][i]Our second and last winner is...@xiceflowersx !!! I am oh so happy to announce you will be getting the other gaoler! Thank you ever so much, and I will message you soon![/i][/center] [img]https://imgur.com/H6IS7h8.jpg[/img] [center][b][i]Didn't win? I apologize!! But there is some good news, I am selling the other two hatchlings, and three blue blossom gaolers once they hatch! Thank you all oh so much for joining, I hope to host another giveaway once again!!![/i][/b][/center]
Thank you all so very much for entering! The giveaway is now over, and I would absolutely love to tell you who won!

Our first winner is...@aurallene !!! Congratulations!!! You get the first choice between one of these two gaolers! I will message you soon! Thank you oh so much for entering!

MreWl7C.jpg

Our second and last winner is...@xiceflowersx !!! I am oh so happy to announce you will be getting the other gaoler! Thank you ever so much, and I will message you soon!

H6IS7h8.jpg
Didn't win? I apologize!! But there is some good news, I am selling the other two hatchlings, and three blue blossom gaolers once they hatch! Thank you all oh so much for joining, I hope to host another giveaway once again!!!
PENU2JC.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7