Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Starfall OOFR Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WLguEKt.gif[/img]
WLguEKt.gif
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@MochaFox sorry to bother you but i noticed you misspellt my username on row 220! it says Remulupn instead of remuslupn without the s. I also don't know if your sheet is case sensitive in calculating ticket totals but my username doesn't have a capital if it is.

Thanks for catching my dragons! \o/
@MochaFox sorry to bother you but i noticed you misspellt my username on row 220! it says Remulupn instead of remuslupn without the s. I also don't know if your sheet is case sensitive in calculating ticket totals but my username doesn't have a capital if it is.

Thanks for catching my dragons! \o/
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Remuslupn
Should be fixed. Thanks for the correction. :D
@Remuslupn
Should be fixed. Thanks for the correction. :D
@dappledfire

Sorry for troubling you but think you missed adding the level 10 dragon I sent to you?
(Noell 54649769 with python bonus)

everything else is correct though^^
@dappledfire

Sorry for troubling you but think you missed adding the level 10 dragon I sent to you?
(Noell 54649769 with python bonus)

everything else is correct though^^
7zcCDc4.png
Bump! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/wa7ANmZIZq3pC/giphy.gif[/img]
Bump!

giphy.gif
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Kael1030 no bother at all! thanks for letting me know, ill be sure to fix it :)
@Kael1030 no bother at all! thanks for letting me know, ill be sure to fix it :)
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@dappledfire

Thank you <3
@dappledfire

Thank you <3
7zcCDc4.png
@cerys @Jazzyleia @TheDragonsQueen

Hi all, I just wanted to check about how many tickets 1t PAs should get? I thought it was 4x the regular rate, but the spreadsheet is only showing the regular amount of 560 tickets for the 8 level 7s I sent over. Just curious, no worries if I'm mistaken- I just wanted to double check with someone.
@cerys @Jazzyleia @TheDragonsQueen

Hi all, I just wanted to check about how many tickets 1t PAs should get? I thought it was 4x the regular rate, but the spreadsheet is only showing the regular amount of 560 tickets for the 8 level 7s I sent over. Just curious, no worries if I'm mistaken- I just wanted to double check with someone.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Looks like it was just an error in recording from the attendant which has been fixed!
@Krycelli

Looks like it was just an error in recording from the attendant which has been fixed!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen

Ah, ok thank you so much!
@TheDragonsQueen

Ah, ok thank you so much!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64