Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] {CLOSED} Bugs 'N' Hugs!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@PunchingSolas I would like to be added to the daily pinglist please! :D This is a really well-done and cute way to run the event. Thanks to everyone working on it!
@PunchingSolas I would like to be added to the daily pinglist please! :D This is a really well-done and cute way to run the event. Thanks to everyone working on it!
EGjlGzP.png
@PunchingSolas

I'd love to be on the daily pinglist as well!

& also if you don't mind me asking, i'm curious what the percentage/probability for each tier is? ^^
@PunchingSolas

I'd love to be on the daily pinglist as well!

& also if you don't mind me asking, i'm curious what the percentage/probability for each tier is? ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
This is a really cute idea for WindDom ^^ Ill be sending some currency over when someone is readilly avaiable, but for now my Wind Rep, Chimes, sends her support~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54557824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545579/54557824_350.png[/img] [/url]
This is a really cute idea for WindDom ^^ Ill be sending some currency over when someone is readilly avaiable, but for now my Wind Rep, Chimes, sends her support~

54557824_350.png
Cleaning up the dust...
@PunchingSolas Eeeek, can I be added to the pinglist? TY! So. Cute. Like, is there anything in the world cuter than this? I am going to blow 70kt/g. I know it. In fact, 10g have already flown out of my money bag... xD [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/TBFm2bS.png[/img][nextcol] Just an adorable little wind-themed Spiral plushy to make all the bug-catchers smile. ^^"[/columns]
@PunchingSolas Eeeek, can I be added to the pinglist? TY!

So. Cute. Like, is there anything in the world cuter than this? I am going to blow 70kt/g. I know it. In fact, 10g have already flown out of my money bag... xD
TBFm2bS.png Just an adorable little wind-themed Spiral plushy to make all the bug-catchers smile. ^^"
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
======================================
ODP Hatchery Following the Wind
======================================
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@PunchingSolas I'd like to be added to the Daily Pinglist! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@PunchingSolas

I'd like to be added to the Daily Pinglist!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@Whirlwish

I'll have to go digging for the numbers but once I find them I'll let you know!

@CinamonPizza

Oh wow! I love Chimes, she's beautiful! Thank you for your support, we hope you have a lucky catch!

@qerrat

Waaaah! That's adorable! I love that little plushy so much! And ahah, it's easily done! I think everyone's hard work has made this a really great idea!
@Whirlwish

I'll have to go digging for the numbers but once I find them I'll let you know!

@CinamonPizza

Oh wow! I love Chimes, she's beautiful! Thank you for your support, we hope you have a lucky catch!

@qerrat

Waaaah! That's adorable! I love that little plushy so much! And ahah, it's easily done! I think everyone's hard work has made this a really great idea!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
o heck I actually forgot to ask this, but do ya mind adding me to the daily pinglist?
o heck I actually forgot to ask this, but do ya mind adding me to the daily pinglist?
Cleaning up the dust...
@PunchingSolas Can you add me to the daily pinglist please I'll send in an order when the attendant clears out a few orders, they seem busy right now :) and oh my gosh @qerrat that is the cutest plushy [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

@PunchingSolas Can you add me to the daily pinglist please
I'll send in an order when the attendant clears out a few orders, they seem busy right now :)

and oh my gosh @qerrat that is the cutest plushy
G5Ovnmj.png
Ahhh, I love this! Could I be added to the daily pinglist?
Ahhh, I love this! Could I be added to the daily pinglist?
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
id love to be on the daily pinglist !!
id love to be on the daily pinglist !!
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25