Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Help Me Save Him! Grab Bag...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[size=5][Color=teal]Help Save Him... Buy A Grab Bag![/size][Color=teal] [size=4][Color=red]Step 1[/size][Color=teal] [size=7] [color=purple]The Gene Has Been Donated! [/size] [size=4][Color=red]Step 1 has started! Go to the second post![/color][/size] I'd like you to meet [color=red]Fragola[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54020209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540203/54020209_350.png[/img] [/url] While this lovely boy may appear to be a dragon... Turns out, he's not. He's a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2527152/1]Parasite[/url] and will be going to nest soon. And if you know about Parasites... You know what will happen! If not... Here is the hard truth! [I][color=red]After breeding, the parent parasite dies (via exalting).[/color][/I] My clan has already lost one parasite and is desperate to save him... He is a charming little guy. Our older dragons have delved deep into history and research. There is a way. We must change him... With arcane magic. The spell is complex and expensive. Very expensive. The first step is sending him to nest and on the third day pulling out the hidden color of his last gene... And once it's out turn it into harden opal. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/hTD0H6ktlQsnZugv85/giphy.gif[/img] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][Color=teal] [color=red](I told you it was expensive!)[/color] The first step will delay the sickness until the other steps are finishes... But we need to get the first step done first! That's why our clan is hosting a [b]Grab Bag[/b]! There will be 6 options! Option 1: Familiar grab bag! 1 - 4 familiars... Old familiars, New familiar, Festival familiars, Baldwin familiars, Boss Familiars. [i]All random chance...[/i] They all love him and want to help... Even if it means going to another home. [color=purple]25 gems[/color] Or [color=purple]50 gems will give you higher chance for something rare![/color][color=green]*[/color] Option 2: Apparel grab bag! 2 - 5 apparel... Old apparel, New apparel, Festival apparel, Baldwin apparel, Coliseum apparel. [i]All random chance...[/i] [color=purple]25 gems[/color] Or [color=purple]50 gems will give you higher chance for something rare![/color][color=green]*[/color] Option 3: Random grab bag! 1-6 items... Food, materials, Baldwin materials, battle items, specialty items, other items. [i]All random chance...[/i] [color=purple]25 gems[/color] Or [color=purple]50 gems will give you higher chance for something rare![/color][color=green]*[/color] Option 4: Skin grab bag! 1 - 2 skin... [I]Random chance...[/i] [color=purple]50 gems[/color] Or [color=purple]100 gems will give you higher chance for something rare![/color][color=green]*[/color] Option 5: Dragon grab bag... They would love to go to a new home if it meant he wouldn't die... 1 dragon. [I]Random chance...[/i] [color=purple]50 gems[/color] Or [color=purple]100 gems will give you higher chance for amazing![/color][color=green]*[/color] Option 6: A Mixed grab bag... This bag could have anything in it that the above bags have! 1-8 items (Maybe even a dragon. You may ask not to get one.) And has a higher chance of getting rare items! [I]Random chance...[/i] [color=purple]100 gems[/color] Or [color=purple]200 gems will give you higher chance for something rare![/color][color=green]*[/color] [color=green]*The higher chance means I will try three times, with the random generator to get you a gift if the first one is a non-rare item...[/color] [color=blue]If you donate the [i]GENE[/i] needed for this magic... [color=purple]@kyruiz has donated the gene needed for the First step! And is now a Friend and Allie forever![/color] [color=violet]@BlackCatThirteen has donated the gene needed for the Second step! And is now a Friend and Allie forever![/color] [color=magenta]@KittyTheLioness has donated the gene needed for the Third step! And is now a Friend and Allie forever![/color] You will get an amazing bag full of each kind of the grab bags above and A dragon of your choice from multiple different tab (including primal), or a baby from the few not offered (descendant of dragons #16 and #17, descendants of Naomi, XXX, his parasite hatchling, or a child from him once he's completely changed). [b]And a strong Friendship and Alliance with my clan from here on out![/b] You may also donate other items, and I'll give you the AH value of them in credit towards a bag! :D[/color] [color=purple]Please tell me [u]here[/u] how many bags and what types you are buying.[/color] I am subscribed you don't need to ping! [color=green][i]There will be a bump bag raffle![/I][/color] Once a week a player will be drawn form bumping this thread. They will then get to choose a bag form the first three options! If you want to be part of the bump bag raffle... You do not have to buy a bag! [b]But![/b] You do need to have this button to your signature! Please add it! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123][img]https://i.imgur.com/IhKcqpa.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123][img]https://i.imgur.com/IhKcqpa.gif[/img][/url][/code][Color=teal] Help me save him! :D [color=green]This is just the first step of three! Once we get the magic to slow inevitable, we will then start to work on the next step. Changing him into something different.[i] It will require a lot of grab bags sold![/i] :D [size=1]@LadyChipmunk @CreaturesOfMyth @Kitten36 @SaaviYB @TempestDragon @oldred100 @FoxScara @CilencioCerbera @Lynz @gn0me @Slaytheist @AcrylicRobot @FenJi @ARabbitOnTheMoon @ShadowFur @Rvan @meh1129 @SoldierBarnes @Foxxie @Solarfox123
Help Save Him... Buy A Grab Bag!
Step 1
The Gene Has Been Donated!
Step 1 has started!
Go to the second post!

I'd like you to meet Fragola

54020209_350.png

While this lovely boy may appear to be a dragon...
Turns out, he's not.
He's a Parasite and will be going to nest soon.
And if you know about Parasites...
You know what will happen!
If not...
Here is the hard truth!
After breeding, the parent parasite dies (via exalting).

My clan has already lost one parasite and is desperate to save him...
He is a charming little guy.
Our older dragons have delved deep into history and research.
There is a way.
We must change him... With arcane magic.
The spell is complex and expensive.
Very expensive.

The first step is sending him to nest and on the third day pulling out the hidden color of his last gene...
And once it's out turn it into harden opal.
giphy.gif
Tertiary Gene: Opal
(I told you it was expensive!)
The first step will delay the sickness until the other steps are finishes...

But we need to get the first step done first!
That's why our clan is hosting a Grab Bag!

There will be 6 options!

Option 1: Familiar grab bag!
1 - 4 familiars...
Old familiars, New familiar, Festival familiars, Baldwin familiars, Boss Familiars.
All random chance...
They all love him and want to help...
Even if it means going to another home.
25 gems
Or
50 gems will give you higher chance for something rare!*

Option 2: Apparel grab bag!
2 - 5 apparel...
Old apparel, New apparel, Festival apparel, Baldwin apparel, Coliseum apparel.
All random chance...
25 gems
Or

Option 3: Random grab bag!
1-6 items...
Food, materials, Baldwin materials, battle items, specialty items, other items.
All random chance...
25 gems
Or

Option 4: Skin grab bag!
1 - 2 skin...
Random chance...
50 gems
Or
100 gems will give you higher chance for something rare!*

Option 5: Dragon grab bag...
They would love to go to a new home if it meant he wouldn't die...
1 dragon.
Random chance...
50 gems
Or
100 gems will give you higher chance for amazing!*

Option 6: A Mixed grab bag...
This bag could have anything in it that the above bags have!
1-8 items (Maybe even a dragon. You may ask not to get one.)
And has a higher chance of getting rare items!
Random chance...
100 gems
Or
200 gems will give you higher chance for something rare!*

*The higher chance means I will try three times, with the random generator to get you a gift if the first one is a non-rare item...

If you donate the GENE needed for this magic...
@kyruiz has donated the gene needed for the First step! And is now a Friend and Allie forever!
@BlackCatThirteen has donated the gene needed for the Second step! And is now a Friend and Allie forever!
@KittyTheLioness has donated the gene needed for the Third step! And is now a Friend and Allie forever!

You will get an amazing bag full of each kind of the grab bags above and A dragon of your choice from multiple different tab (including primal), or a baby from the few not offered (descendant of dragons #16 and #17, descendants of Naomi, XXX, his parasite hatchling, or a child from him once he's completely changed).

And a strong Friendship and Alliance with my clan from here on out!

You may also donate other items, and I'll give you the AH value of them in credit towards a bag! :D

Please tell me here how many bags and what types you are buying.
I am subscribed you don't need to ping!

There will be a bump bag raffle!
Once a week a player will be drawn form bumping this thread.
They will then get to choose a bag form the first three options!

If you want to be part of the bump bag raffle...
You do not have to buy a bag!
But!
You do need to have this button to your signature!
Please add it!
IhKcqpa.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123][img]https://i.imgur.com/IhKcqpa.gif[/img][/url]

Help me save him!
:D

This is just the first step of three! Once we get the magic to slow inevitable, we will then start to work on the next step. Changing him into something different. It will require a lot of grab bags sold! :D

@LadyChipmunk @CreaturesOfMyth @Kitten36 @SaaviYB @TempestDragon @oldred100 @FoxScara @CilencioCerbera @Lynz @gn0me @Slaytheist @AcrylicRobot @FenJi @ARabbitOnTheMoon @ShadowFur @Rvan @meh1129 @SoldierBarnes @Foxxie @Solarfox123
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[size=5][Color=teal]Help Save Him... Buy A Grab Bag![/size][Color=teal] [size=7] [color=purple]The Gene Has Been Donated! [/size] [size=4][Color=red]Step 2 has started! Go to the third post![/color][/size] [color=teal] Yay! [color=red]Fragola[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54020209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540203/54020209_350.png[/img] [/url] Has gone to nest with one of his best friends. She loves him deeply and is willing to bring more parasites into this world. (Why not since he's one of the best 'dragons' she's ever known?) She knows she just part of the spell and when it is finished he will no longer be able to breed with her as he'll be even less of a dragon than he is now. She doesn't care. Him here with a different mate is better than gone completely. Her name is Penfall. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54367651][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/543677/54367651.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=blue]She will need a home after this. While she understands, it will be too painful to stay. As will one of her parasites, hatchlings.[/color][/size] On the third incubation day the clan will use ancient Arcane magic and start the spell that will change him and save his life... But that is only the first step... Now we move on to the second step! Helping him slough off his parasitic skin and become something else... [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Y41reo81hmVp42nij3/giphy.gif[/img] Something made of stardust... [item=primary gene: starmap] [color=red](I didn't lie when I said it was expensive!)[/color][Color=teal] Because of @kyruiz amazingness and the rest of your generosity We are so close to step 2 being completed as well! So let's celebrate with a grab bag! Everyone who has bought one will get a 2 item grab bag, because I love you all! Just tell me the category... Familiar, Apparel, or Random! :D Everyone else, Please buy some grab bags! I still have two expensive steps still to go! :D [size=1] @Foxxie @Gilan1 @FenJi @Kitten36 @4walls @SoldierBarnes @Bynder @LDDarcWolf @Whirlwish @DuskUnspoken @LadyChipmunk[/size] @ZippoFeuer Look at our strawberry stuffed boy! He's going to live! You get a 2 item grab bag for giving him to me! :D @kyruiz You grab bag of your choice because I just can't get over how wonderful you are! :D
Step 2 has started!
Go to the third post!

Yay!

Fragola

54020209_350.png

Has gone to nest with one of his best friends.
She loves him deeply and is willing to bring more parasites into this world.
(Why not since he's one of the best 'dragons' she's ever known?)
She knows she just part of the spell and when it is finished he will no longer be able to breed with her as he'll be even less of a dragon than he is now.
She doesn't care.
Him here with a different mate is better than gone completely.
Her name is Penfall.
54367651.png
She will need a home after this. While she understands, it will be too painful to stay.
As will one of her parasites, hatchlings.

On the third incubation day the clan will use ancient Arcane magic and start the spell that will change him and save his life...

But that is only the first step...
Now we move on to the second step!
Helping him slough off his parasitic skin and become something else...
giphy.gif
Something made of stardust...
Primary Gene: Starmap
(I didn't lie when I said it was expensive!)
Because of @kyruiz amazingness and the rest of your generosity We are so close to step 2 being completed as well!

So let's celebrate with a grab bag!
Everyone who has bought one will get a 2 item grab bag, because I love you all!
Just tell me the category... Familiar, Apparel, or Random!

Everyone else, Please buy some grab bags!
I still have two expensive steps still to go!

@Foxxie @Gilan1 @FenJi @Kitten36 @4walls @SoldierBarnes @Bynder @LDDarcWolf @Whirlwish @DuskUnspoken @LadyChipmunk

@ZippoFeuer
Look at our strawberry stuffed boy!
He's going to live!
You get a 2 item grab bag for giving him to me!

@kyruiz
You grab bag of your choice because I just can't get over how wonderful you are!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[size=5][Color=teal]Help Save Him... Buy A Grab Bag![/size][Color=teal] [size=7] [color=purple]The Gene Has Been Donated! [/size] [size=4][Color=red]Step 3 will start in 2 day![/size] [Color=red]Fragola [Color=teal]has come to believe that the dragons who wrote the spell down all those eons ago didn't really understand the concept of steps... There had already been more than three steps. Go to nest, hatch the babies, start the spell to call there tertiary gene forth, once it's at the surface allow it to harden to opal; that was step 1. Rest from the spell for a day, build up strength through intense training in the coliseum, 5 day after the hatchling hatched, start the second spell; step 2. Now they were on step three... The clan read the inner steps in it. [i]Rest for a day. Gather artisans clans to help finalize the step. Find another Shattered Star of the opposite sex still on this plane of existence... Convince them that bringing a nest to hatch will lock them into full existence. Right before you go to nest, start the last part of the spell... Got to nest. And once they hatch, the spell will be complete. Two shattered stars will be able to coexist with dragons. And their hatchlings will be both dragon and not. A small spell from from one of the artist clans will allow them to even find mates with dragons. That was all step three.[/i] So the clan burst into search mode. They had never heard of a Shattered Star before starting this quest.. Now they needed to find a female one. They all thought it would be hopeless. But it seems luck was with them. There was a clan who had an uneasy relationship with one. And at great cost was willing to release all claims to her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=450186&tab=dragon&did=52567777][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=9&auth=c49d2e69ef017c9dd0994280b4b53d0f6efa2991&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Magia. The clan found it odd and more than a little uncomfortable to be around her. That didn't bother her. She was use to it. She was of the stars, after all... Of course her aura was too big. [color=red]Fragola[color=teal] found her fascinating. And while he still wasn't enough like her, she was intrigued by him. And she hadn't yet given up the hope of being able to stay on this plane. She read all the books and agreed to try. Now they just had to wait for him to be ready to mate. 2 day... At least this time they knew what the spell would d look like... [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/hqydtO0UUqZ7LkKpJy/giphy.gif[/img] Now to find artisan who could be used to help lock the steps done. [color=purple]@KittyTheLioness [size=1]@kyruiz @BlackCatThirteen @Foxxie @Gilan1 @FenJi @Kitten36 @4walls @SoldierBarnes @Bynder @LDDarcWolf @Whirlwish @DuskUnspoken @LadyChipmunk @ZippoFeuer @DuskyChangeling @TempestDragon @ShadowFur @habtit @NlCKname @arrowXflight @Perry321 @Halzy @Shadowess @Geekachu @violetsoldier133 @osstali @lavendersoap
Step 3 will start in 2 day!

Fragola has come to believe that the dragons who wrote the spell down all those eons ago didn't really understand the concept of steps...
There had already been more than three steps.
Go to nest, hatch the babies, start the spell to call there tertiary gene forth, once it's at the surface allow it to harden to opal; that was step 1.

Rest from the spell for a day, build up strength through intense training in the coliseum, 5 day after the hatchling hatched, start the second spell; step 2.

Now they were on step three...
The clan read the inner steps in it.

Rest for a day.

Gather artisans clans to help finalize the step.

Find another Shattered Star of the opposite sex still on this plane of existence...
Convince them that bringing a nest to hatch will lock them into full existence.

Right before you go to nest, start the last part of the spell...
Got to nest.
And once they hatch, the spell will be complete.
Two shattered stars will be able to coexist with dragons.

And their hatchlings will be both dragon and not.
A small spell from from one of the artist clans will allow them to even find mates with dragons.

That was all step three.

So the clan burst into search mode.
They had never heard of a Shattered Star before starting this quest..
Now they needed to find a female one.
They all thought it would be hopeless.

But it seems luck was with them.
There was a clan who had an uneasy relationship with one.
And at great cost was willing to release all claims to her.

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=9&auth=c49d2e69ef017c9dd0994280b4b53d0f6efa2991&dummyext=prev.png

Magia.
The clan found it odd and more than a little uncomfortable to be around her.
That didn't bother her.
She was use to it.
She was of the stars, after all...
Of course her aura was too big.

Fragola found her fascinating.
And while he still wasn't enough like her, she was intrigued by him.
And she hadn't yet given up the hope of being able to stay on this plane.
She read all the books and agreed to try.

Now they just had to wait for him to be ready to mate.
2 day...

At least this time they knew what the spell would d look like...
giphy.gif

Now to find artisan who could be used to help lock the steps done.
@KittyTheLioness
@kyruiz @BlackCatThirteen
@Foxxie @Gilan1 @FenJi @Kitten36 @4walls @SoldierBarnes @Bynder @LDDarcWolf @Whirlwish @DuskUnspoken @LadyChipmunk @ZippoFeuer @DuskyChangeling @TempestDragon @ShadowFur @habtit @NlCKname @arrowXflight @Perry321 @Halzy @Shadowess @Geekachu @violetsoldier133 @osstali @lavendersoap
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[size=5][Color=teal]Help Save Him... Buy A Grab Bag![/size][Color=teal] If you buy a grab bag you get buttons! Showing that you are a [u][b]Wonderful[/b][/u] player! Full of [i][b]Compassion[/b][/i] and [b][I]Imagination[/i][/b]! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/f0KszKo.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/f0KszKo.gif[/img][/url][/code] [color=teal] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/vEgvqOl.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/vEgvqOl.gif[/img][/url][/code] [Color=teal][size=2] These button are only for the players who are trying to help save him![/size] [u]And your name here![/u] @kyruiz @KittyTheLioness @BlackCatThirteen @Foxxie @Gilan1 @FenJi @Kitten36 @4walls @SoldierBarnes @Bynder @LDDarcWolf @Whirlwish @DuskUnspoken @LadyChipmunk @ZippoFeuer @DuskyChangeling @TempestDragon @ShadowFur @habtit @NlCKname @arrowXflight @Perry321 @Halzy @Shadowess @Geekachu @violetsoldier133 @osstali @lavendersoap

If you buy a grab bag you get buttons!
Showing that you are a Wonderful player!
Full of Compassion and Imagination!

f0KszKo.gif
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/f0KszKo.gif[/img][/url]

vEgvqOl.gif
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/vEgvqOl.gif[/img][/url]

These button are only for the players who are trying to help save him!

And your name here!
@kyruiz @KittyTheLioness @BlackCatThirteen
@Foxxie @Gilan1 @FenJi @Kitten36 @4walls @SoldierBarnes @Bynder @LDDarcWolf @Whirlwish @DuskUnspoken @LadyChipmunk @ZippoFeuer @DuskyChangeling @TempestDragon @ShadowFur @habtit @NlCKname @arrowXflight @Perry321 @Halzy @Shadowess @Geekachu @violetsoldier133 @osstali @lavendersoap
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[color=red]Step 1 [color=teal]The nest has hatched! And our clan jumped into action! Using an ancient magic most thought lost to time... We have pulled out his hidden third color and harden it to opal... Everyone thought it would look like this... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XeI3FK7.gif[/img][/center][color=teal] That it would be uniformed and controlled! [b]Nope![/b] It was fast and random. [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/LS3MWOiiCzXkWRg34w/giphy.gif[/img][color=teal][/center][color=teal] The dragons involved watched in awe as death was pushed back and he started to become something else! We now have to let him heal before we move on to then next step... [color=red]Step 2 [color=teal]In the days since the pulling out of his tertiary color and hardening it to opal have been grueling. He has trained almost to exhaustion pushing up his levels and preparing himself for the change to come. His parasite hatchling have moved on to their new homes... But a worse blow. Penfall... He misses her every day. He understands and wishes her the best, but sometimes in his weak moments, he wished he could have had her in his life too. The time came to start the next part of the spell. He isn't a dragon. Never was. But now he'll be even less of one... The spell called to the very stars to help save him. They answered. Placing some of their own essence in him... Again the books were wrong at how it would happen... Or is it different every time? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/OpSqpcp.gif[/img][/url][/center][color=teal] This is what was expected… But no. Where the first step was random and chaotic. This one almost gentle. [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/dW5iS3s9bdOUdwZNbV/giphy.gif[/img][/center][color=teal] But he is drained and time must pass to heal and prepair… For the next step… He must find another such as himself… The spell calls them [b]Shattered Stars[/b]. And the last step will be take right before he goes to nest. Making not parasites this time but stars. 5 days away! [color=teal]Artist... [color=teal]The first artisan by the name of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2469758/1]nm8426[/url] came and helped with one of the spells. The old Fragola was made into a doll. His past locked in that little toy. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9wvpGl3.png[/img][/center] [color=teal]And when he becomes fully a Shattered Star she will lock his future in a toy as well. [color=red]Step3 [color=teal]Our clan breathed a sigh of relief when we received the letter from the [color=purple]Starlight Clan's[/color] matriarch. They had gone to nest safely... It was working. We had saved [color=red]Fragola[/color]! Well we and other amazing clans had saved him. That never would be forgotten Some of our clan cried in relief. A few others pretend they had something in their eyes. And as the spell foretold... "The two Shattered Stars will bring a clutch of 5 to help tie them to this plane of existence." [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/XaGQxVROKbkx62ectv/giphy.gif[/img] Everyone felt drained as they [b]remembered[/b] the crazy day. *** After calling the stars into his wings... They waited for the magic of last time... Sure they know how it would go... And of course they again got it wrong. This is what they we're sure would happen, after all it's what happened to his body... [img]https://i.imgur.com/YC5cQmd.gif[/img] But no... This time it was so slow they began to grow worried that they had done the spell wrong. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/IgS4DoIo0nG2MYqfWS/giphy.gif[/img] If it weren't for the random stars sparking then disappearing they would have started to panic. But it worked! And suddenly in slow motion, he was a Shattered Star. Complete with the huge aura. The artist quickly came forward. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2469758/1]nm8426[/url] stitched his future into a doll. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XIT9jq.png[/img] And an amazing thing happened they placed the two dolls next to each other. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8hYacQb.gif[/img][/center] [color=teal] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2743821]osstali[/url][color=teal] Captured the moment in time when the [i]Parasite[/i] lost to the [b]Stars[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3017d0a75e841db3cb8f13d5efab054a/tumblr_pxj0j4uOW01w9afz6o1_250.png[/img] And using skill and cunning caught the parasite, [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/59546c5bae6f20b654ab5c4478a8aecd/tumblr_pxu9srL1Ll1w9afz6o1_100.png[/img] Freezing [color=red]Fragola[/color]'s past completely, in a glass sphere. Freeing him and allowing him to live in the here and now. After that he created spheres with a seedling in them, for the pair to take with them to the Arcane realm. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8bd2bfe9f0e00d1b825b5181ca4dcf94/tumblr_pxu9shyTR21w9afz6o1_250.png[/img] To be given to [color=red]Fragola[/color]'s Shattered Starlets when they hatched. Allowing them to be part of this earth without complicated spells. To pick their mate of any dragon they pleased. And the best part. If they choose, they could discard the sphere and go to the stars... Tied to neither plane of existence. Our clan gazed at him in awe... Glad to have met both of these amazing artist, who selflessly gave when our clan needed it. Glad of all the clans who had helped. AMAZED at their generosity. Thankful that we lived in such a wonderful world. [color=red]Fragola[/color] and Magia nodded their thanks and took flight. The clan waved until they were out of site. Flying [color=red]Fragola[/color] chance to look down and see Penfall... He felt such love for a moment. It was because of her, he had made it this far. He would always miss her. He hoped she'd find happiness, for she truly deserved it. Magia nudged him and he turned away. Sorry that his past was locked. Grateful that is hadn't be erased. He smiled at her. She was different, clever, and beautiful. He had been so lucky in the females in his life. Who would have thought a Parasite would be blessed? This Button is the updated version for everyone who help get him here... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/f0KszKo.gif[/img][/url][/center][color=teal] [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/f0KszKo.gif[/img][/url][/code] [color=teal]Signature size! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=450186&tab=dragon&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/cLBOk4V.gif[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=450186&tab=dragon&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/cLBOk4V.gif[/img][/url][/code][color=teal] Here’s the button for the next part! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/vEgvqOl.gif[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/vEgvqOl.gif[/img][/url][/code][color=teal] Signatiure size! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/X3N00G5.gif[/img][/url][/center][color=teal] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/X3N00G5.gif[/img][/url][/code][color=teal] Step 3's button! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/mi6nf85.gif[/img][/url][color=teal][/center] [center][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/mi6nf85.gif[/img][/url][/code][/center][color=teal] Signatiure size! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/1AQ3e2T.gif[/img][/url][/center][color=teal] The nest button! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/lISyuvT.gif[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/lISyuvT.gif[/img][/url][/code][color=teal] Signatiure size! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/vCNl83a.gif[/img][url][/center][color=teal] [i]Now we wait for the eggs to hatch! Locking our two Shattered stars to this plane and making them almost dragons... They will be posted here! :D[/i]
Step 1
The nest has hatched!
And our clan jumped into action!
Using an ancient magic most thought lost to time...
We have pulled out his hidden third color and harden it to opal...
Everyone thought it would look like this...

XeI3FK7.gif

That it would be uniformed and controlled!
Nope!
It was fast and random.

giphy.gif

The dragons involved watched in awe as death was pushed back and he started to become something else!

We now have to let him heal before we move on to then next step...

Step 2

In the days since the pulling out of his tertiary color and hardening it to opal have been grueling.
He has trained almost to exhaustion pushing up his levels and preparing himself for the change to come.

His parasite hatchling have moved on to their new homes...
But a worse blow.
Penfall...
He misses her every day.
He understands and wishes her the best, but sometimes in his weak moments, he wished he could have had her in his life too.

The time came to start the next part of the spell.
He isn't a dragon.
Never was.
But now he'll be even less of one...
The spell called to the very stars to help save him.

They answered.
Placing some of their own essence in him...

Again the books were wrong at how it would happen... Or is it different every time?
OpSqpcp.gif

This is what was expected…

But no.
Where the first step was random and chaotic.
This one almost gentle.

giphy.gif

But he is drained and time must pass to heal and prepair…
For the next step…
He must find another such as himself…

The spell calls them Shattered Stars.
And the last step will be take right before he goes to nest.
Making not parasites this time but stars.
5 days away!

Artist...

The first artisan by the name of nm8426 came and helped with one of the spells.
The old Fragola was made into a doll.
His past locked in that little toy.

9wvpGl3.png

And when he becomes fully a Shattered Star she will lock his future in a toy as well.

Step3
Our clan breathed a sigh of relief when we received the letter from the Starlight Clan's matriarch.
They had gone to nest safely...
It was working.
We had saved Fragola!
Well we and other amazing clans had saved him.
That never would be forgotten
Some of our clan cried in relief.
A few others pretend they had something in their eyes.

And as the spell foretold...
"The two Shattered Stars will bring a clutch of 5 to help tie them to this plane of existence."
giphy.gif

Everyone felt drained as they remembered the crazy day.

After calling the stars into his wings...
They waited for the magic of last time...
Sure they know how it would go...
And of course they again got it wrong.
This is what they we're sure would happen, after all it's what happened to his body...
YC5cQmd.gif

But no...
This time it was so slow they began to grow worried that they had done the spell wrong.
giphy.gif
If it weren't for the random stars sparking then disappearing they would have started to panic.

But it worked!
And suddenly in slow motion, he was a Shattered Star.
Complete with the huge aura.

The artist quickly came forward.
nm8426 stitched his future into a doll.
0XIT9jq.png
And an amazing thing happened they placed the two dolls next to each other.
8hYacQb.gif

osstali Captured the moment in time when the Parasite lost to the Stars
tumblr_pxj0j4uOW01w9afz6o1_250.png
And using skill and cunning caught the parasite,
tumblr_pxu9srL1Ll1w9afz6o1_100.png
Freezing Fragola's past completely, in a glass sphere.
Freeing him and allowing him to live in the here and now.

After that he created spheres with a seedling in them, for the pair to take with them to the Arcane realm.
tumblr_pxu9shyTR21w9afz6o1_250.png
To be given to Fragola's Shattered Starlets when they hatched.
Allowing them to be part of this earth without complicated spells.
To pick their mate of any dragon they pleased.
And the best part.
If they choose, they could discard the sphere and go to the stars...
Tied to neither plane of existence.

Our clan gazed at him in awe...
Glad to have met both of these amazing artist, who selflessly gave when our clan needed it.
Glad of all the clans who had helped.
AMAZED at their generosity.
Thankful that we lived in such a wonderful world.

Fragola and Magia nodded their thanks and took flight.
The clan waved until they were out of site.

Flying Fragola chance to look down and see Penfall...
He felt such love for a moment.
It was because of her, he had made it this far.
He would always miss her.
He hoped she'd find happiness, for she truly deserved it.

Magia nudged him and he turned away.
Sorry that his past was locked.
Grateful that is hadn't be erased.

He smiled at her.
She was different, clever, and beautiful.
He had been so lucky in the females in his life.
Who would have thought a Parasite would be blessed?

This Button is the updated version for everyone who help get him here...
f0KszKo.gif

Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450186&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/f0KszKo.gif[/img][/url]

Signature size!
cLBOk4V.gif
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=450186&tab=dragon&did=54020209][img]https://i.imgur.com/cLBOk4V.gif[/img][/url]

Here’s the button for the next part!
vEgvqOl.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/vEgvqOl.gif[/img][/url]

Signatiure size!
X3N00G5.gif

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/X3N00G5.gif[/img][/url]

Step 3's button!
mi6nf85.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/mi6nf85.gif[/img][/url]

Signatiure size!
1AQ3e2T.gif

The nest button!
lISyuvT.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2744123/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/lISyuvT.gif[/img][/url]

Signatiure size!
vCNl83a.gif[url][/url]

Now we wait for the eggs to hatch!
Locking our two Shattered stars to this plane and making them almost dragons...
They will be posted here!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
Im going to buy option 3 please! Just one! I might come back in a bit and buy more lol! I read his bio! Good luck! :D
@Sinjin
Im going to buy option 3 please! Just one! I might come back in a bit and buy more lol! I read his bio! Good luck! :D
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
I will buy an apparel bag. Sending you the payment!
I will buy an apparel bag. Sending you the payment!
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
Awe, poor lil guy! Do you take treasure or just gems?
Awe, poor lil guy! Do you take treasure or just gems?
SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
3B15OeM.png
de26d698392d5cc84b9d32444e58b1ce952f3e53.png kcbWnDp.png
rI18gRz.png
QUIpVFE.png
Bt9KLea.png
Sending payment for option 1!
Sending payment for option 1!
P2ikbb9.png
@sinjin
Could I send you 50g now, and maybe another fifty later for option number 5? Like an upgrade to the higher level with more rare stuff? Let me know! I'll send the car with 50 now.
I hope he gets to live. I'm going to use the Sig image once I'm on a computer. (@kitten36 to remind me)
@sinjin
Could I send you 50g now, and maybe another fifty later for option number 5? Like an upgrade to the higher level with more rare stuff? Let me know! I'll send the car with 50 now.
I hope he gets to live. I'm going to use the Sig image once I'm on a computer. (@kitten36 to remind me)
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15