Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags - G1s+Items | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Status: [color=darkred][b]Open[/b][/color] | Closed Take a [i]chance [/i]at getting a rare, beautiful [i]possibly [/i]even gened or breedchanged G1! But G1s aren't the only prizes: there are various other things to be claimed as well, from Kelpie manes to Genes, Festival items, rare Coliseum drops, even UMs on rare occasions. [color=darkred][b]Update[/b]:[/color] It is now possible to [i]randomly [/i]get a "bundle" Grab Bag. Bundle Grab Bags can consist of a mixture of the things listed above, and more. ----- [size=4][u]Rules:[/u][/size] 1. Grab bags are 50g/62.5kt each 2. Payment must be sent upfront ([b]One-Way[/b] CR or [b]PM[/b] only) 3. No refunds 4. You may buy as many grab bags as you'd like 5. What you get is completely random ----- Current number of available Grab Bags: [b]0[/b]/6 Note: Keep in mind that there [i]are[/i] sometimes items &/or dragons that's worth [i]does not [/i]exceed the price of the Grab bag, or ones that do, but only by a hair. Just because you don't get an amazing deal once, though, doesn't mean you won't strike gold the next time. It doesn't mean you will, either. You never know; it is a gamble, after all! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] Price Note: GB prices fluctuate from time to time depending on the contents in each round's bags. The higher the bag, the more likely it is to contain something really good... though Grab Bags prices do not have to exceed 100kt to hold a UM within [emoji=gaoler winking size=1]
Take a chance at getting a rare, beautiful possibly even gened or breedchanged G1! But G1s aren't the only prizes: there are various other things to be claimed as well, from Kelpie manes to Genes, Festival items, rare Coliseum drops, even UMs on rare occasions.

Update: It is now possible to randomly get a "bundle" Grab Bag. Bundle Grab Bags can consist of a mixture of the things listed above, and more.
Rules:

1. Grab bags are 50g/62.5kt each

2. Payment must be sent upfront (One-Way CR or PM only)

3. No refunds

4. You may buy as many grab bags as you'd like

5. What you get is completely random
Current number of available Grab Bags: 0/6

Note: Keep in mind that there are sometimes items &/or dragons that's worth does not exceed the price of the Grab bag, or ones that do, but only by a hair. Just because you don't get an amazing deal once, though, doesn't mean you won't strike gold the next time. It doesn't mean you will, either. You never know; it is a gamble, after all!

Price Note: GB prices fluctuate from time to time depending on the contents in each round's bags. The higher the bag, the more likely it is to contain something really good... though Grab Bags prices do not have to exceed 100kt to hold a UM within
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[center][size=4]Some Past Prizes[/size][/center] [center][size=2](Items)[/size][/center] [center][Skin=29331][item=Prismatic Token][Item=Bloodsong Starsilk Wingdrapes][Item=Standard of the Lightweaver][Item=Gladegift Garlands][Item=Polished Trident][Item=Ghost Ship Chest][Item=Gladegift Ambassador][Item=Magic Nymph][skin=29331] [Item=Seaside Kelpie Mane][Item=Tigerlily Wing Garland][skin=30583][Item=Berserker][Item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [Item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][Item=Midnight Cape][Item=Soft Pink Arm Silks][Item=Cracked Terracotta Chest][Item=Emberglow Gem Guardian] [Item=Manticorian Provocateur][Item=Sweet Tea Set][Item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][Item=Gladegift Halo][Item=Current Caller Raiment][Item=Emberglow Gem Guardian][Item=Silver Unicorn Mane][skin=12357][Item=Echo Eater Armet][Item=Redbolt Construct][Item=Flowering Gladeboughs][Skin=16536][Item=Sundial Gem Guardian][Item=Fin Jewels][Item=Standard of the Lightweaver][Item=Entertainer's Tailcoat][Item=All-Seeing Eye][Item=Sanguine Plumage][Skin=34624][Item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][Item=Primary Gene: Ragged (Banescale)][Skin=33826][Skin=34620][Item=Powerpack Coat][Item=Journeyman Satchels][Item=Murkmirth Tailcoat][Item=Fin Jewels][Skin=24522][Item=Crystalcourt Cascades][Skin=31436][Item=Luminous Sundrapes][Skin=29331][Item=Pixie Procession][Item=Geartoggle Smith][Item=Cindersphere Baubles][Skin=25934][Item=Scarlet Unicorn Tail][Item=Riot Hazebeacon][Item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Wartoad][Item=Breed Change: Mirror][Item=Marvelous Sweater][Item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak][Item=Manticorian Provocateur][Item=Gladegift Garlands][Item=Spirit of Nature][Item=Gladegift Garlands][Item=Igneous Iguana][Item=Standard of the Stormcatcher][Item=Brightshine Raiments][Item=Lithetail Assassin][Item=Eliminate][Skin=35032][Item=Sanguine Plumage][Item=Vista: Plaguebringer][Item=Magician's Cloak][Item=Vigorous Goblet][Skin=28192][Skin=31430][Skin=20629][Item=Spirit of Water][item=Standard of the Tidelord][Item=Current Caller Raiment][Item=Malevolent Spirit][Item=Driftwood Baron] [Item=Vermillion Epiptite][Item=Nightshade Cloak][Skin=8311][Item=Maned Cobra][Item=Sprouting Goblin][Item=Prismatic Token][Skin=25944][/center] [center][size=2](Non-G1s)[/size][/center] [center][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28159011][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281591/28159011.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56587684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/565877/56587684.png[/img][/url][/columns][/center]
Some Past Prizes
(Items)
Prismatic Token Bloodsong Starsilk Wingdrapes Standard of the Lightweaver Gladegift Garlands Polished Trident Ghost Ship Chest Gladegift Ambassador Magic Nymph
Seaside Kelpie Mane Tigerlily Wing Garland Berserker Reinforced Glass Beaker
Midnight Cape Soft Pink Arm Silks Cracked Terracotta Chest Emberglow Gem Guardian
Manticorian Provocateur Sweet Tea Set Swamp Kelpie Mane Gladegift Halo Current Caller Raiment Emberglow Gem Guardian Silver Unicorn Mane Echo Eater Armet Redbolt Construct Flowering Gladeboughs Sundial Gem Guardian Fin Jewels Standard of the Lightweaver Entertainer's Tailcoat All-Seeing Eye Sanguine Plumage Powerpack Coat Journeyman Satchels Murkmirth Tailcoat Fin Jewels Crystalcourt Cascades Luminous Sundrapes Pixie Procession Geartoggle Smith Cindersphere Baubles Scarlet Unicorn Tail Riot Hazebeacon Malevolent Spirit Wartoad Breed Change: Mirror Marvelous Sweater Marva's Invisibility Cloak Manticorian Provocateur Gladegift Garlands Spirit of Nature Gladegift Garlands Igneous Iguana Standard of the Stormcatcher Brightshine Raiments Lithetail Assassin Eliminate Sanguine Plumage Vista: Plaguebringer Magician's Cloak Vigorous Goblet Spirit of Water Standard of the Tidelord Current Caller Raiment Malevolent Spirit Driftwood Baron
Vermillion Epiptite Nightshade Cloak Maned Cobra Sprouting Goblin Prismatic Token
(Non-G1s)
28159011.png 56587684.png
73127854.png

Ping List For New Grab Bags
I'm always getting new stuff in, so if you'd like to be pinged for new Grab Bags, please ask! I'll even give pings for specific things :3 (Note: pings for specific things do not guarantee or increase your chance at getting whatever "thing" it might be, whether dragon, apparel, battle stone, or something else)
@/PhantomAsh @/Duskphoenix @/Saphira455 @/ineffablecomedy @/craftbaobao2 @/Karacal @/Verbenas @/MoondropCat @/Yharim @/Kitty4801 @/Odile @/mgcltwo @/Yalldve @/CaptainSili
Ping List For New Grab Bags
I'm always getting new stuff in, so if you'd like to be pinged for new Grab Bags, please ask! I'll even give pings for specific things :3 (Note: pings for specific things do not guarantee or increase your chance at getting whatever "thing" it might be, whether dragon, apparel, battle stone, or something else)
@/PhantomAsh @/Duskphoenix @/Saphira455 @/ineffablecomedy @/craftbaobao2 @/Karacal @/Verbenas @/MoondropCat @/Yharim @/Kitty4801 @/Odile @/mgcltwo @/Yalldve @/CaptainSili
73127854.png

[center][size=4]Open [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/size][/center]
Open
73127854.png

sent 35kt! edit: got this babe! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43407691] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434077/43407691_350.png[/img] [/url]
sent 35kt!

edit: got this babe!

43407691_350.png
FR_forum_sig_wishlist.pngpretties_for_fodder.pngbloombugs_moodboards.png
sending!!!
sending!!!
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [center][size=2]5/8 Grab Bags left.[/size][/center]
5/8 Grab Bags left.
73127854.png

sending !
sending !
Fun! Sending payment for a grab bag now :)
Fun! Sending payment for a grab bag now :)
NsjL68Z.png aDxsZlE.png
@kyrin18 sending in for a grab bag! Also can I be put on the ping list?
@kyrin18 sending in for a grab bag! Also can I be put on the ping list?
plague.gif ash | late 20s | they / them | FR+0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Free Dragons & Hatchlings
» Wishlist by Dragon or Price
» Personal Long Drop Challenge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
talk to me if you're selling G1s
in the cinnamon > auburn range
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56